PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Habbo Hotel View

CarolineQT2774
18-02-2005, 05:17 AM
What is your favorite Habbo Hotel view? Or shall I say, what is your favorite Habbo Hotel building?

I know, there's 14 (As for what I've counted) but you are only aloud 10 poll options. If you like the Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden or Switzerland Habbo Hotel View just give a shout. :eusa_danc

I do highly suggest that you view the other Habbo Hotels if you haven't already, for there are pretty awesome Habbo Hotel Views out there, you don't have to join, just click where "Check In" normally is and you're set from there.

My personal favorites are:
1. Austrailia - I love it, for it looks very tropical. The design is rather small and cute. I also like how they placed the pool, and how the door is - it sort of stands out.

2. Italy - Very unique and detailed. I like that big, blue glass (window?) coming out of it.

3. Japan - Probraly the coolest thing of this hotel is that screen circling around the top of the hotel. And how the hotel was built altogether. You don't see that design everyday.

ndman3
18-02-2005, 05:20 AM
CO.UK is My Fav!!!!!

tired
ndman3

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 10:35 AM
i would say the norway one all the rares are in the catalogue lol

Kardan
20-02-2005, 10:37 AM
My fabvourite hotel view.

I'm stuck between Japan and Singapore.

Singapore's design is just...... Speechless

And Japan that interactive screen is just cool.

The worst one's are finland and .co.uk there just...... Boring.

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 10:41 AM
.co.uk easily!!! :D

Luayminator
22-02-2005, 08:37 AM
UK IS THEEEEEEE ugliest. Italy is just cooooool. with the glass pipes and stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!