PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper and flooring... [Read on]

Joord
01-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Have you bought wallpaper and flooring atleast 5 times in the same room? Bored of wasting your credits/furni on wall&floor? Then here's an idea for you... My idea is that once you've bought wall&floor for your room, that you don't have to buy wall&floor again for that room, so you can keep changing the colour and pattern for unlimited times in that room.

DCeption
01-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, good idea although i dont think it will happen :P i bet they make quite alot of money from people changing wallpaper

brandon
01-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, or maybe pick it up so you can use it in other rooms ;)

Halting
01-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Great idea. Why should we have to pay to decorate our rooms anyway. It's annoying when you have to buy a few pounds worth of credits just to buy something worth 4 credits.

Joord
01-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Great idea. Why should we have to pay to decorate our rooms anyway. It's annoying when you have to buy a few pounds worth of credits just to buy something worth 4 credits.

Ye, and if you can't buy credits, people make you pay .5 in furni.

Halting
01-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Sometimes more. And then once you're finished with the room you don't dare to delete it because you might need it in the future, but you never do.

Joord
01-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Sometimes more. And then once you're finished with the room you don't dare to delete it because you might need it in the future, but you never do.

When I said .5 I ment for wall&floor, not cred codes. Or do people actually make you pay more for wall&floor?

Halting
01-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I've payed higher before, when I'm desperate - my friends are cruuuuuuuuuuuel.

FlyingJesus
02-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Sulake want to make money. They make a lot of money on wall/floor colouring, so they aren't likely to make it something you can change for free any time you want. If you paint a room in your real house you can't change it for free just because you have different furniture in there or want it to look a bit different.

Deiondre
02-09-2006, 12:04 PM
good point!

Porosity
02-09-2006, 04:40 PM
this is a good idea and I like It :D too bad they will never do it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!