PDA

View Full Version : [B]ABOUT THE THRONE - VALUE ?! PLEASE COMMENT [/B]

?-Doc-?
18-02-2005, 11:19 AM
ABOUT THE THRONE - VALUE ?! PLEASE COMMENT
Lol the throne has been losing its value Since A few weeks , can u guys , some rare traders , or odinary habbos please comment ? Lol .. Why has the throne dropped so much , and will it go back up ? Thanx :) l8erz. ?-Doc-?

Edited by brownpride91: Please put this in the right section

Pilgrim-Soul
19-02-2005, 11:33 AM
it is dropping because people would prefer more hc's. Wouldnt you?? :eusa_thin I know i would :D

CoolMichael22
19-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Well actually no hcs are boring every1 has them wby not have a different rare and stand out from the CROWD!!!

Lµke
19-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Well actually no hcs are boring every1 has them wby not have a different rare and stand out from the CROWD!!!

Its not about standing out on habbo... Its about how much profit you make!
So if Some1 wit like 5T stands to make a loss of 10 hcs just because a Throne is going down wouldnt u trade them all? Then buy them back cheaper?

micky.blue.eyes
19-02-2005, 01:45 PM
ABOUT THE THRONE - VALUE ?! PLEASE COMMENT
Lol the throne has been losing its value Since A few weeks , can u guys , some rare traders , or odinary habbos please comment ? Lol .. Why has the throne dropped so much , and will it go back up ? Thanx :) l8erz. ?-Doc-?
nobody really answer your question so I will:
The throne is dropping in value because people don't offer 18hcs for it anymore.It's hard to get 16hcs for a throne now. So if people keep trading the throne for less the throne will drop in value.
One other reason is: On the 28th of february all the rares were in the catalogue somehow and they were very cheap. That made all the rares droped in value. I personally hope the throne will go up again but it's not up to me. If the people don't offer more the throne won't be worth more.

Hope I answered your question and sorry about this long long story :eusa_ange

doraemonkiller
19-02-2005, 04:09 PM
i think alot habbo sell their throne for petal and the throne in catalog too for 10 minutes last time .

Lee.Norman
20-02-2005, 03:00 PM
The value is dropping, but it doesnt mean it will never rise. No-one can be sure on what will happen to the value. It depends on what people will accept for it. This is why its dropping. Most people are willing to sell their thrones, for hcs and petal, even when its below their guided value. This can mean many things. Possibly, they are losing their popularity. They arent wanted very much anymore.

jesus
05-03-2005, 05:36 PM
They go down and up, thats just the way it goes.

Scriptermone
05-03-2005, 05:45 PM
But you see a throne is only 1 seat id rather have 14x2 wich is 28 seats dude

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!