PDA

View Full Version : My Eastenders About Blackmail

Nightcrawler
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
This Story is Based On A True Event witch happened to me ive changed some of it to make it more intreasting Ive Diceded to to turn it into an eastenders script

Someone or bodies Steals Ian Beales Tax Returns and other things relating to tax and incomes witch shows he been fiddling with his tax They threaten to hand them in to a tax collecter unless they get £30, 000
Ian Beale Agrees to buy them back but Gets the police involed without the the criminals knowing , They arrange a place to do the trade but the criminals get arrested. Ian Beale Finds out it was one of his mates and hires a hitman to kill his friends family but sources from the unerworld warn his mate about it but he dosent belive it and continues to live at his house the hitman fires a shot at his wife so the criminal goes to a safe house and stays there later that week he has to make an apperance at court for attempt blackmail the plee not guilty and get 200 hour communite service but ian beale still dosnt have his things back witch leave it open for another story line.

Thank you For Reading it Please Comment on how i can improve it and Also tell me if its gd or not and why

Thanks Sam:Ocass14

DMB-Hosting
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
interesting lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!