PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] As if one ban wasn't enough..

andrew
18-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Okay well over a month ago, I was in a room with some of my friends, and we started talking about scary sites. I mentioned a site that contained, well.. adult images, and I got a permanent ban. Wether this is fair or not, I've learnt to live with it, and I've been trying, along with some help from friends, to get un banned. [Thats why my forum name changed from Acting to Global]

Anyways, if the one perm ban wasn't enough, I now have to fight another permanent ban on the account Acting for having someone buy me credits.

The Habbo system is so corupt now, it's crazy. I'd atleast have wanted a warning before they banned me, and now they think I commited fraud (Funny how I'm not even old enough to own a credit card).

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 07:58 AM
I suffered through the same thing .. my sister tried to scam someone , and i got IP Banned , I got my self unbanned in one way , then I was banned for scamming o.o. But I went to the habbo offices :D

micky.blue.eyes
19-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Is it possible to get banned if somebody buys you credits?? That's stupid. How do they know it's a scam or not. Like if they ask the person if he bought credits and he/she tells the hobbas no I didn't I want my credits back. Then you get perm banned and she might even get her credits back and got you scammed. Thhat's so unfair. I'm probably weird now. I think I ate to much chocolate and now I have to much energy. No that's not it. I only ate chocolate yesterday (first time in some months lol)

CoolMichael22
19-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I think that this strict banning system is actually better because it stop scammers and i dont really approve of the buying creds for some1 ban but its making habbo a lot safer!

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Hobbas' are too strict and dumb founded, and, most likely have lost their train of thought.

I fought perm ban by sending habbo a lecture and an IP change.

Janumz
19-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Thats just stupid!

Right, well, I dont know whether this is true but 8Marcus8 says he got perm banned for someone buying him credits with a frauded credit card.

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Marcus shouldnt get the ban, the sad act who is doing credit card fraud should be, Habbo Staff and Sulake are dumb idiots

-spud-
19-02-2005, 05:16 PM
any1 on habbo are dumb ****

Edited by Woodeh. (Forum Moderator): Please don’t avoid the word filter.

Seacat
19-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Is it possible to get banned if somebody buys you credits?? That's stupid.

It depends how the person buys you credits, over the past few months Habbos have been using fraud to buy other Habbos credits, this means the credits were never payed for, or were payed by someone else who didnt know. The account that got the credits is usually banned until the money is payed back. the main ones are credit card and bt click & buy :eusa_snoo

andrew
19-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Well yes.. the same thing happened to me with the credits. The user FineKiSs (Also see KWT, GooDKiSs) bought alot of credits for people, and as it turned out he had a stolen credit card (Thats what Jay told me). It'd be nice getting my account back, but if I have to pay back whatever the amount of credits he got for me, and also fight the url ban, it's not worth it.

Matty
19-02-2005, 05:47 PM
It depends how the person buys you credits, over the past few months Habbos have been using fraud to buy other Habbos credits, this means the credits were never payed for, or were payed by someone else who didnt know. The account that got the credits is usually banned until the money is payed back. the main ones are credit card and bt click & buy :eusa_snoo
:o I use BT Click & Buy.

andrew
19-02-2005, 06:10 PM
:o I use BT Click & Buy.

Then you better pay your bills..

Demi
19-02-2005, 06:16 PM
dude i was banned permanently for asking someone for a duck
cmon i dunno why
he says you are baned for 164 hours and i checked back withing a weeks time and im still banned
its been almost 1 year now
still i am banned
and i had a hell of a lot of furniture on it
i mean loads
hc's etc...

scottish
19-02-2005, 06:48 PM
cmon i dunno why
he says you are baned for 164 hours and i checked back withing a weeks time and im still banned
still i am banned
i mean loads
hc's etc...

try emailing habbo and asking about the ban?

scottish
19-02-2005, 06:48 PM
cmon i dunno why
still i am banned
i mean loads
hc's etc...

and tht is VERY Strict.

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one

Demi
20-02-2005, 12:20 AM
YEAH i emailed em over liek 300 times
still nothing back
ill live with it i guess

Mentor
20-02-2005, 02:43 AM
Email suzilake, they tend to take more notice than habbohotel itself. And being the owners if they pass somthing on habbohotle staff will listen.

gregzilla
20-02-2005, 03:02 AM
i got banned for signing up as a hobba while having my mission as:
"to rule the world"

BlackGarden
21-02-2005, 07:59 PM
i got banned for signing up as a hobba while having my mission as:
"to rule the world"
Now that's just ridiculous! They should have seen you just meant it jokingly too. I'd better keep an eye on my missions should they have hidden offensive meanings of which I am not aware.

Evolution
22-02-2005, 04:51 PM
cmon i dunno why
still i am banned
i mean loads
hc's etc...

Lies.

FRISC0
22-02-2005, 05:03 PM
(Not 100% Sure but...)when you get banned for 7 days, they think about giving a Perm ban & IP But they dont always it depends on what they think how serious it is (Person to ask is Mizki really)

jesus
05-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Sometimes silly bans happen but mostly they are for a reason.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!