PDA

View Full Version : like you will all have expected

micky.blue.eyes
18-02-2005, 07:29 PM
liek you will all have expexted, the people owning the fan sites are giving away furni to get votes. I was in one of habbari but there are probably more.... so if you need furni or if you think its lame go there and chose your vote >:D

Nutter
18-02-2005, 10:54 PM
work on the grammar there

GommeInc
18-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Who cares, this is how they won first round, losers....

Shauna.
19-02-2005, 05:56 AM
that is so lame! I can't belive people would actually do that.. to teach them a lesson I might go and get furni then not vote for them, lol!!!

Kier
19-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Who cares, this is how they won first round, losers....

If they won first round how can they be losers? You're just jealous because you didn't get on there. :p

Micky, maybe you should consider that they actually are helping people not for votes and just being kind? Popular fansites already on the list have giveaways.

micky.blue.eyes
19-02-2005, 08:46 AM
If they won first round how can they be losers? You're just jealous because you didn't get on there. :p

Micky, maybe you should consider that they actually are helping people not for votes and just being kind? Popular fansites already on the list have giveaways.

Yeah that's true but why don't they make a help center. That will help people better. I mean in those give aways you only get furni they don't need, like brown plasto, ducks, dinner tables etc... If they would make a help center I would vote for them. I mean if somebody is key logged and you give him furni it doesn't help him. If he has the key logger still on his computer then the furni will be gone again. I think its much more helpfull to build a help center or a trade room or something so you can really help the people.

8Marcus8
19-02-2005, 10:07 AM
They are not helping people they are doing it for votes, out of all people i thought u wood know that kieron. I am confident they do it for votes when the givaway name is:
HABBARI GIVAWAY VOTE US!
And in the description it says vote us!

This is like all the other rooms. Like on budy's trade rooms it says vote HABBOXIC.

I think this was also done in the first round but only from a few sites. Habbox and impetuous.net didn't buy there way in.

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 11:43 AM

Yes, but the people who fall for the giveaways are not voting for the site, but voting for the people, the giveaway is voting for the kindness of the people and, the website probably doesn't get any attention or one look by someone!

Adzeh
19-02-2005, 05:20 PM
votes are votes.

at the end of the day the furni is still getting the site more votes, so in the owners eyes, its worth the price.

8Marcus8
19-02-2005, 05:23 PM
pmsl i go in all the givaways and i havnt even voted.

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 05:26 PM
WHats the point? lol

Butcher11
20-02-2005, 12:21 AM
Most of the habbos that go in the giveaway's waste all their clicking energy trying to get in, and therefore have none left to click on homepage to vote for the site ;)

GommeInc
20-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Hmmm, very good theorem Dr. Butcher

Demi
20-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Ok i think you all have a point

Ok i work for habbo-extreme.com
it got into the second things so it got itno the top ten
now we held a giveaway for the random hell of it
not to get voted
we do have a help centre
and why call sites that do giveaways people who are like begging people to vote
maybe they just put it there and just think people might
as a fact the giveaway i help for extreme
we never asked anyone to vote for us
i think the only thing we heard from people there was
habbo-extreme rocks
whats the site

THANK YOU

danny1541
20-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Still let em do what they like :P not ur problem let people vote if they wanna innit!.

Kier
20-02-2005, 01:11 PM
It's how voting works.

President bush: I'll give you this lovely badge if you vote for me

Bribery

Dj_dude007
20-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Well what somebody has done is entered my habbo name and voted for one of the sites :( Bribary and trickery is only way someone would vote for those sites.

micky.blue.eyes
20-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Well what somebody has done is entered my habbo name and voted for one of the sites :( Bribary and trickery is only way someone would vote for those sites.

Look that's what I call unfair. People can vote and vote and vote all on teh same computer, so if they make millions of clones they get millions of votes and win. That's what I call unfair >:-@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!