PDA

View Full Version : Iced?

Riico
03-09-2006, 08:28 AM
With v10 coming out soon ( i hope ) and the new iced furni coming out. Does that mean the white normal iced we are used to will in quite a few years be a super rare?
I was just wondering

FrozenWhisper
03-09-2006, 08:37 AM
I think the normal white get's turned into the blue one doesn't it?

Riico
03-09-2006, 08:49 AM
In the catalogue?

I thought you bought new blue stuff and it wasnt converted

FrozenWhisper
03-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I dont know, but if it isn't then yer, it'll probaly become a rare.

brandon
03-09-2006, 09:20 AM
The Iced furni will probably be in the catalogue with the blue iced. Even if like you say happened it would never be a rare. Think how many people own iced furniture then think about the ammount of people who Own Dinos. It's totally differant.

FrozenWhisper
03-09-2006, 09:38 AM
The Iced furni will probably be in the catalogue with the blue iced. Even if like you say happened it would never be a rare. Think how many people own iced furniture then think about the ammount of people who Own Dinos. It's totally differant.
true, but I think he means in a few years, think abou it, when the throne first given out it was worth hardly anything, but look at it now.

Nightcrawler
03-09-2006, 10:00 AM
there probley put it in catologue under a diff cat like neon blue or somthing

brandon
03-09-2006, 10:05 AM
true, but I think he means in a few years, think abou it, when the throne first given out it was worth hardly anything, but look at it now.
No because there is already so much of it around, there is tons more Iced furniture then lets say for example green dragons, it doesn't mean green dragons will be super rares in a few years

Edit: Why would it come out under neon blue when it isn't neon :s I would imagine it is the new splash furni.

FrozenWhisper
03-09-2006, 10:22 AM
No because there is already so much of it around, there is tons more Iced furniture then lets say for example green dragons, it doesn't mean green dragons will be super rares in a few years

Edit: Why would it come out under neon blue when it isn't neon :s I would imagine it is the new splash furni.
Didn't mean as a super rare, I meant as a normal rare.

Lozzoling
03-09-2006, 11:03 AM
all the white iced becomes blue

like duh.

-:Undertaker:-
03-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Habbo will probley keep releasing Normal Iced every Christmas or something like that, So it wont become Very rare.

ColyTom
04-09-2006, 08:30 PM
They might just keep both in the catalogue alongside the pink iced that is suppsoe to be coming out.

Ibs
04-09-2006, 09:15 PM
When the Finnish hotel released it's version 10 all white iced furni stayed the same and the new blue version replaced it in the catalogue. It won't become rare, as said before-an awful lot of people have iced furni. What will probably happen is that people pay a little bit extra for it [At least that's what'll happen in the furni shops with all this profit lark about :eusa_wall]

Hurts
04-09-2006, 10:34 PM
The normal iced doesnt change into the blue becasue on habbo.fi people still have iced although it isnt in the cat, people are also saying it will be out in pink.

callyd
10-09-2006, 04:56 PM
lost witness did a tour round the hotel and sed that new cool thing were out in april and so where some new.. never before seen rares

brodeo
10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Over on .fi the new iced has been removed AGAIN and old iced is still going strong!

foxyfox00
11-09-2006, 08:04 AM
I thought it would just update like the posters a few years ago?
Or maybe they will release in different recolours and have coloured sections?
Just another reason to make money. . . . . . .

Vixt
12-09-2006, 05:49 PM
They might just keep both in the catalogue alongside the pink iced that is suppsoe to be coming out.
Are you a complete *******?

Pink iced.

Right, no-one knows all the details UNLESS you have got a finnish translator (person, not machine).

It could replace, it could stay.

If it's stays, but not in cat, it'll be like asian furni -,-
If it stays, and in cat, it's normal.

-Undiscovered
12-09-2006, 06:04 PM
could do , dought it though

OxfordScholar
12-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes all the white ones you have will become blue I think. Thats simpler for them I guess, plus it makes sense =-]

Scotesh
12-09-2006, 10:07 PM
But it shouldnt!
Iced as white is SO much better! the blue is ridiculous!
I'll be so ANGRY if it all changes. We better be abe to keep the white we have now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!