PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed At My Site!!!

-JT-
19-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Well basically i need people to help with the image library. What it would invole is taking on the job of sorting out my photo album into sub categorys etc, you will be given an admin account, an @lp-revolution.com e-mail adress and a place as moderator in the forum (once you have done it)

If anyone want to do the job they must have decent orginisational skills and experiene with the web design or some sort of admin skills.

Thanks,
James

:Blob
19-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Ill Do It my forum name is Dunko

iRoss
19-02-2005, 11:23 AM
organize ? how? lol u would have 2 have all the files on your personal pc, i will do it if u explain in more detail :)

-JT-
19-02-2005, 05:27 PM
basically if you go to www.lp-revolution.com/photoalbum you will see that the files are rather un-orginised. What i need somone to do (because i am too buzy) is orginise the files so that for example if you click "Individual Photos" it will take you to another screen wich asks you to choose another photoalbum such as "chester Photos" then it takes you to all the photos with Chester in them.

Remember the person who does it will get a Moderator Account At the Forum, and Admin account on the photo album and an @lp-revolution.com e-mail adress :)

thanks again.

p.s. Yes, you may need to save some of the files to your computer. And be warned this job could take atleased a day!

Also if you think i would be better off with a different album please tell me and i will convert however i will need some seriouse help transferring the photos. :)

lukeisok
19-02-2005, 05:30 PM
I Could Do It,

I Bored So it Will Give Me Something To Do :)

-JT-
19-02-2005, 05:34 PM
ok, firstly i recon were gonna need a new photo album (the one i have is rubbish) so if you could look around for a good one which can be devided into sub categorys and them PM me. Secondly simon and lukeisok can both help me and we can do like 2 sections each (we are going to have to save all the files of one album to our computers then upload it to the new album) i recon its gonna take about a day to completely finish it. PM for details the two of you :)

Sketti
20-02-2005, 09:41 AM
I'd gladly do it for you, James :)

-JT-
20-02-2005, 12:25 PM
ok heres the deal, you can all do it. Firlsly i am getting a couple hundred more files first, then i will devide them equily between us. Give me a day or so to find more pictures though :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!