PDA

View Full Version : September 11th - My Truth

la-ur-en
19-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Heres what i think americas whole plan was....
On september 11th, the day of the twin towers crash, george bush was called, while visiting a local school, at that time, children were reading things out of a book. Thing is, if you were president, and called out for a emergency like this, what would you do? Sit there and keep listening to the children - or - Leave and go straight to where it all happened?
I know what one i would pick, but Bush picked the complete opposite, and stayed in the school, later on, they said that Osama Binladen was the one that planned the attack, but heres the thing...
Osama Binladen was never heard of after that, until the attack of the US Pentagon, and, if you watch the camera carefully, no plane hits the Pentagon, but a small material does, and because the camera updates every 3 seconds, it missed the plane crash which supposedly happened, then, they found parts of the plane miles away from the scene. The hole from the plane wasn't a wrecked up shape, but a perfect circular shape...
Just before all of this had happened though, Binladen was seen walking and shaking hands with Bush. Bush was friends with Binladen and was friends with his dad... Thing is, after Binladen was blamed, have you heard any mention of his name on the news? No, because, about a year later after 'supposedly' not being able to find Binladen, Saddam Hussain came into the picture...
Correct me if im wrong, but does this not all sound a little bit odd?
I mean, it sounds as if the Government planned for this to happen, for insurance reasons, and to gain power over more countries.
I just find the whole idea interesting, and it is an interesting way to look at it, it makes more sense than 'he couldn't find him' if Bush REALLY cared about the whole situation, he would still be trying to find Binladen...

What are your thoughts?

Mentor
19-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Bush is an idiot in my opion nothing new there.

Intesting facst are.
Bin larden was trained By the CIA (in terror tactics)
America funded teh whole taliban.
AFter this bush runs his war on terror. But insted of going after anything even realted to the insident. he invades irack wich had nothing to do with anything.
He calmes its becuse of human righst abuses, evne thogh are contris far worse diretly on american boreders.
He says they went in becus ethey thoght they had WMD
Noth coriea does have wepons of mass destrution, i dont see them being invade.

What irack does have is Oil fileds. Wich as fle resves run down become incrsingly valuble, and amerias origanl planm to try and discred global warming, wich fialed as ist now proven. A:L; to build welth.

Gorege bush, also has been arrested for ding drugs. And domestic vilnce, and worked in texix signing poeple for exicution, whcih he boosted about.

And this guys presiident of the worlds most influntal contriy.

i think of goen HUGELY of topic ins this ramble that appears to be going no where so ill shut up now.

ndman3
19-02-2005, 01:46 AM
id rather not say

Edit By nvrspk4 Forum Mod-Please don't make pointless posts.

ttranquility.
19-02-2005, 01:48 AM
DELETE THIS POST.

ttranquility.
19-02-2005, 01:48 AM
I soo agree. >:( It not fair.

Edit By nvrspk4 Forum Mod-Please don't double post or post pointless posts.

Mentor
19-02-2005, 02:44 AM
There are many conspircy thearsys, just very few are proved. Athogh i dont trust bush, but i doubt that was the case, as thers littel non considtal evinace appart form opions.

The titan being a insiuranse fraud was a better conspicry.

If ther is a conspircy, id say its the reason i man like gorge bush became presidnet?

Jacko2kn3
19-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Just because you had not heard of Bin Laden doesn't mean no one else did. He was one of America's Most Wanted.

Convictions
19-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I whole-heartedly (man thats an achievement for my spelling, it has more than 2 syllables) agree, but bear in mind, those children were young, so if Bush rushed off they'd be a lil' bit upset. He should have done his job though, no mateer how young the kids are/were.

PS:The Bin Laden family are/were best mates with Bush.

ramjet
19-02-2005, 11:34 AM
the bin ladens were frends of america, after september 11th the stocks made them millions. george bush knew osama!!

la-ur-en
19-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Exactly, and also, Bush might have said that he had attacked Iraq for so many reasons, but, lets put aside those reasons, and look at what is more possible, it is either a) he wanted to make more money from getting the oil from iraq. b) unfinished buisness aka. you all know about saddam hussain attacking years ago, but of course, america let him off... or c) he was embarrsed about not saying anything more about Binladen, so decided to move onto Saddam hussain, which by the way, Bush had no reason to attack him, as Iraq has nothing to do with Bush, if iraq voted in Saddam Hussain then they are the ones who caused it, and if everyone voted against saddam hussain, then he wouldn't be president any longer!

ramjet
19-02-2005, 12:43 PM
how many people reckon they attacked Iraq to impress G W Bush's dad?

lil:quizical:quigly
19-02-2005, 05:30 PM
This was 3 years ago, its old news, and one man couldnt solve the terror attack .

Simonac55
19-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Heres what i think americas whole plan was....
On september 11th, the day of the twin towers crash, george bush was called, while visiting a local school, at that time, children were reading things out of a book. Thing is, if you were president, and called out for a emergency like this, what would you do? Sit there and keep listening to the children - or - Leave and go straight to where it all happened?
I know what one i would pick, but Bush picked the complete opposite, and stayed in the school, later on, they said that Osama Binladen was the one that planned the attack, but heres the thing...
Osama Binladen was never heard of after that, until the attack of the US Pentagon, and, if you watch the camera carefully, no plane hits the Pentagon, but a small material does, and because the camera updates every 3 seconds, it missed the plane crash which supposedly happened, then, they found parts of the plane miles away from the scene. The hole from the plane wasn't a wrecked up shape, but a perfect circular shape...
Just before all of this had happened though, Binladen was seen walking and shaking hands with Bush. Bush was friends with Binladen and was friends with his dad... Thing is, after Binladen was blamed, have you heard any mention of his name on the news? No, because, about a year later after 'supposedly' not being able to find Binladen, Saddam Hussain came into the picture...
Correct me if im wrong, but does this not all sound a little bit odd?
I mean, it sounds as if the Government planned for this to happen, for insurance reasons, and to gain power over more countries.
I just find the whole idea interesting, and it is an interesting way to look at it, it makes more sense than 'he couldn't find him' if Bush REALLY cared about the whole situation, he would still be trying to find Binladen...

What are your thoughts?

I already knew that and I think the Bush family should like get a general idea and stop beign helpful, and one day stop and make ennemies when they were friends. If you tell me, that whole story is really confusing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!