PDA

View Full Version : Pure Dueling.. Scamming Or Hard Working?

united-champ
03-09-2006, 02:01 PM
ok,
heres a quick guide to pureing and the cons/pros of it.

PURE PROS :

1 : Can basicly Own a Mage if your range is lvl 60 + defence 40 -> 50 and using rune arrows at lvl 30 or 50..
versing a aincent mage lvl 80COmbat and a lvl 40 or 50 ranger with rune arrows ..
If they combine yer ranger gets top..

2 : Pure Combatters have a better chance of killing a mage with no armor then with armor.

3 : a pure mage can easily kill a combatter with full rune armor.

4 : Pure's can be very rich after a blood bath day in the dueling arena.

PURE CONS :

1 : Pureing in the wilderness can make you be owned very very quickly with the amount of people using armor, difernt atatcks, differnt prayers and so on.

2 : You can become very unpopular if you whoop everybody with high stakes.

3 : You Will be EXTREMELY ON HIT LISTS IF YOU KILL CLANS!!

4 : Pureing is not a good thing because you done get to explore quests, skills and things such as castle wars and so on..

Overall Score :
Pureing Good : 9 / 10 (profits only)
Pureing Bad : 9 / 10 Causes lots of People To Become Angry :O

So i say pure if you like.
it wont bother anybody if you dont abuse it :O.

omgabear
03-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Of course pures are good, mines brilliant.

Most people with dueling designed pures dont go into the wildy, i know i dont.

Evolving
03-09-2006, 02:38 PM
4 : Pureing is not a good thing because you done get to explore quests, skills and things such as castle wars and so on..

The Pure Mages and Rangers stay at the Top near the Catapult and Defend the Castle ? so they can still play

Me Personaly dont liek Pures Teh Main reason being i dont have the Patience to Get a new account to level 80+ Mage when my mage isent even that hig on my Main.
And i find that people That make Pure wood cutting or Pure Mining Ect are Stupid when u have a main u could spend the time on and get even Higher?

but saying this i did have a Pure Level 50 mage But i got bord lol im lazy i h8 havent to get levels above 70 as they take to long :'(

Crunk
03-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Pures own and are getting very popular throughout the wilderness, Check my siggy if u wana add my pure :)

Ashley 12344
03-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Pures aren't scamming, or necessarily hard working. Its just a strategy people use to increase odds of winning at duel arena.

Crunk
03-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Who cares that pures get owned by def noobs.. Thats why they dont fight them, but when u get high they can own anyone with armor? I think you people that think pures suck should check some pure vids on rsc and look for the 30's plus k0s.. Then u'll change ur mind ;)

Havoc_Generator
03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Who cares that pures get owned by def noobs.. Thats why they dont fight them, but when u get high they can own anyone with armor? I think you people that think pures suck should check some pure vids on rsc and look for the 30's plus k0s.. Then u'll change ur mind ;)

Pures are brilliant when you have a skilled owner and very good lvls.

IGlooscap
03-09-2006, 08:37 PM
The only way a pure would be scamming, was if the stats were lied about... and even then, its not technially scamming.. :)

Torncitybest
04-09-2006, 07:39 AM
I think pure's are good when you get them to about 70/80 range and mage becuase then you can just seriosuly own anyone with full rune in the widly

Although this can be anoying if you are say lv 75 just trying to pk some rune lol

PS2.
09-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Just look at my sig, I've won 80M staking on this acct. Btw your Guide is horrible and in-accurate.

micky.blue.eyes
09-09-2006, 10:53 AM

I've seen many of those videos but it hasn't changed my mind. I think they're pretty good, but you could have spend the time getting a level 120+ character with 99 in a couple of combat skills. I don't like pures and I think they're often too easy to kill.
Most videos are made by people who are very good at pk'ing, there are lots of pures who get owned every day.

Dark Chevard
09-09-2006, 11:00 AM
I dont like being a pure but I suppose there alright

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!