PDA

View Full Version : HELP - CUTENEWS PHP

JoeComins
19-02-2005, 11:29 AM
i need cute news php uploadin to my site, but i haven't got time to set it all up with school work an all. i need some1 to upload cutenews to my website. you will be able to obtain my http://tripod.lycos.com username and password. if anything is missing / stolen or hacked i will be persuing this matter with habbox and sulake pssibly as well as using a hosted IP tracking device on my computer to track you IP and host if anything should go wrong. i would real;ly appreciate this help and pay on habbo would be give. up to 5 hc as i have not got the time to do it my self. you wll need to download cute news php and upload it via a ftp uploaders to my website and set it up. at the minute i are not sure wether tripod.lycos.com allow ftp uploads. i no for a fact they lte zip files upload and single documents ulad. pay will be gve up to 5 hc if the ob is carried ut. contact me by comins2005********.co.uk or pm me for further detials. Ta very mch,.
Games.::.guru

Mentor
19-02-2005, 01:37 PM
does tripod support php ?

anyway.
1. Why dont you do it yourslef, it taks a matter of seconds litraly.
2. All your threats are poinless and hold no water. So whats the point in mazking them all it does is put people off.
3. Id just aks someone you know and trust to do it, or do it yourslef, as i said its easy.

you just

upload.
chmod
done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!