PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

!.x.FaYe.x.!
19-02-2005, 11:52 AM
There have been many accusations made towards Michael Jackson but do you believe they are really true? Do you reckon he should be locked up for it? Or do you think he's just a troubled man? Post your views here.

I believe that the accusations made against MJ could be true. If you have a look at what he's been through in his life, behind all the fame and money, he must be a very troubled man. He didn't excactly have the best childhood and with all the problems he's had in his life I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit weird in the head. I think that MJ is still a child because he never had the childhood that he wanted so he is living it now. For example, his mansion is like a fairy tale and is called "Neverland". Some people believe that this is used to attract children but I feel its because he's still a child in himself. If he did do what he was meant to have done, I think that he didn't mean it in a sick way (even though it is rather sick) but he just needed to be loved and he felt this more through children. So all in all, I do believe the accusations could be true, but I think it was because he is still a child and never had the chance to grow up due to his unfortunate past.

Mentor
19-02-2005, 01:16 PM
I think hes guilty, the evidnace all points to it.

Being a edifie is a mental disorder, so non of them do it just to be evil. But as the crimal sysetm is so agsit them, many who know thers somthing wrong with them wont come in for treatmnt.
The real cure is medical and phyctric not prison sentences.

Makile jakcosn is oviosly pretty messed up, and the way he lives his live all points to this type of problem, plus the number of accitiosn for this are quite high, and also people dont tend to cover up and pay people to be quite about somthing, that they are inccent of.

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I hate MJ , He is a gay , self-obsessed dude, and if he wasnt so famous he would have been in prison long ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!