PDA

View Full Version : More Mountain Dew News

Olly
19-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Well, Roaming around the hotel, I went into an Auction room. I saw a few photos, and what Did I See?! This...

http://img213.exs.cx/img213/2312/mountain6sg.png

This Was On The UK Habbo, And Im Quite Puzzled.

G-flow
19-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah most of em are scripted, my mate got a piccy of one in a hobba's room apparently :o

8Marcus8
19-02-2005, 12:01 PM
omg do i need to stress this any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That photo was taken before the patch was added to remove photo codes!
He just clicked a photo, mountain dew appeared, he took a pic of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
The date says it was taken in november which was before photo codes were stopped!!!!
This is hardly even news!!!!!
I have a photo of a mountian dew, big whup!

iRoss
19-02-2005, 12:18 PM
:l u can still take pics of mds easy but that would be teling ;)

Adzeh
19-02-2005, 05:28 PM
firstly he cant spell.

secondly the fact hes tying to sell it is enough to ban him.

this is clearly a scripted photo, or it was taken in a different hotel.

I never had skitgraves down as a scripter/scammer before.

this does not prove anything you are trying to say, It does not prove that a mountain dew will become a UK rare. Please get solid evidence before proposing such things.

Simonac55
19-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Umm as I know from far on, Skitgraves is not a scripter. I have to say I don't really believe this.

Rareoid
19-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Using a programme, they can make mode shelves and other furniture into dj decks, mountain dews and so on. On lots of programmes only the habbo who is scripting can see it.

Its nothing special - just some habbos trying to be "hard"!

Revis
19-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Client side scripts are really lame, alot of sonicmouse's stuff was client side. Most server side scripts are patched now so its not really news to see someone with a client side MD as its old...

J-Defoe
19-02-2005, 06:56 PM
You don't need too be a scriptor too be able too get one of them

Find a room with a mountain dew photo in it. Click the photo, see the mountain dew, then take a picture of it. it's simple, you dont need to have any knowledge of scriping too do it.

scottish
19-02-2005, 06:58 PM
You don't need too be a scriptor too be able too get one of them

Find a room with a mountain dew photo in it. Click the photo, see the mountain dew, then take a picture of it. it's simple, you dont need to have any knowledge of scriping too do it.

Most Of Them Dont Work Since the 5 + Numbers Is Bobba now So Its Not As Common As before..Get Your Facts Right ;)

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 07:01 PM
scripting is for idiots who don't realise their efforts are in vain

Evolution
20-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Stop pressurising the guy, when I worked for Habbox back in 2004 I did a whole 'WILL THIS COME OUT' thing(if any people/hard fans remember :P) anyways, I know for a FACT it will come out. Just maybe not under the same name..please don't ask me to give you proof. I would if I could but I can't so I wont.

Kardan
20-02-2005, 01:49 PM
*cough*

In the last 3 weeks i have seen about 10 MD pics so it's not big news....

danny1541
20-02-2005, 02:09 PM
WPE pro ? did this i thinl

GommeInc
20-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Such a waste of a life tis be scripting and hacking

danny1541
20-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Such a waste of a life tis be scripting and hacking

Bit harsh int it jus having fun :eusa_shif

ramjet
20-02-2005, 02:25 PM
danny the scripter/hacker!!!

lol

i think pepsi machines or something will come out not mountain dew tho

Max
20-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Client side scripts are really lame, alot of sonicmouse's stuff was client side. Most server side scripts are patched now so its not really news to see someone with a client side MD as its old...

Yes, thats easy. On every scripting programme, yes I have checked out the 'evil' scripting side too, there's an furniture maker. You just change the sprite (Like rare_parasol or club_sofa) into the sprite of an Mountain Dew.
Only you will see it, that is why it isn't fun at all. You can take a pic ofcourse, that is probably how he got the pic of the MD.

That's why I think its pretty lame that people always freak out when they see a scripter, its only client side fun.
Ofcourse I understand why Habbo forbids it, it's messing with there products.

Hackers, thats an other case..

Ive got pics of Dj Desk (When they were not out) and MD. Big deal :p
Ive got a screenie of an Mountain Dew sofa too. But can't tell you how, because thats not allowed here :p

danny1541
20-02-2005, 07:23 PM
danny the scripter/hacker!!!

lol

i think pepsi machines or something will come out not mountain dew tho

I must admit ive had wpe ( who didnt ) :eusa_thin but i jus classed it as fun :p

Ryan
20-02-2005, 07:25 PM
lol so what i have a pic of one in my room and i have 1 of a djdecks before they were released as a super rare

wootzy
20-02-2005, 07:26 PM
I never managed WPE, $cr!ptox owned =)

Max
20-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Scripting is just gd fun...You dont harm anyone with it (Unless you put furni in walls)
Scamming and Hacking is lame :eusa_thin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!