PDA

View Full Version : Specific Forum Rules [Last updated: 23/09/07]

Nixt
04-09-2006, 08:56 AM
About Closing Threads

It has come to my attention, that alot of members ask for their threads to be closed by a Moderator. As Forum Moderators, we are no longer allowed to close threads simply at the request of the thread starter.

This is because, Habbox VIPs pay to get many exclusive features; one of these features is the ability to close their own threads.

It would not be fair on VIPs who pay for this exclusive feature, if we simply closed threads at the request of a standard forum member.

From now on, any requests to close a thread will simply be ignored, so please refrain from doing it! If you are interested in purchasing Habbox Forum VIP, then click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/vip.php).

Thanks, the trading forum moderation team.

Nick-
23-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Posting comments

Originally posted by Wayne
I have noticed lately that some people are replying in threads saying things such as:

Nice signature
You won't get 27 HCs for your throne
Hello
That's not profitThis won't be tollerated, since this is classed as off topic posting. Only post in the trading sections if you are either SELLING or BUYING an item of furni.

Nick-
23-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Double Posting

Originally posted by Wayne
Recently I have noticed a lot of people in the trading section double posting. This applies mostly to the starters of the thread. Here is an example of what I mean.

Selling Throne

28 HCs

Thanks for trade

Mod close thread please

The double post I am talking about is highlighted in bold lettering. As I said before in the off topic posting thread, this double posting behaviour will not be tolerated, and will be classed as a double post. Please remember only forum VIPs can have their threads locked (this is a feature part for VIPs).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!