Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:06 PM
will u accept cred codes 4 for 600k

Edit: all 35's

Gold!man
04-09-2006, 12:19 PM
will u accept cred codes 4 for 600k

Edit: all 35's

How many cred codes? are you offering for my 600k?

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:20 PM
4 or 5

Gold!man
04-09-2006, 12:23 PM
4 or 5
5?

So that works out how much cash for each pin?

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Ya alright then 600k world name and i wanna meat at varrock centre

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:28 PM
200k all at 1nce

Soz for double post i could off edited Merge pls

Gold!man
04-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Ya alright then 600k world name and i wanna meat at varrock centre

Wait firstly how much cash does that work out per each 35 cred code, because i will bot be giving the whole 600k first will have to do it individually...

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Cba to do that Im going in 5 min ill send over pm once recieved if nt den dw?

If u go first ill give 7 =200k each

5=1mil + 400k = 1.4mil so ur 800k prof

Gold!man
04-09-2006, 12:33 PM

Dont worry then Thanks :l

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Kaii :)

IgotTheXfactor
04-09-2006, 12:36 PM
First of all, This post isnt to insult anyone or anyones friends and is merely to let everyone know the truth, and stop with the lies.

I didnt know who was telling the truth and both partys wherent going to hold there hands up and say IM THE ONE!11!! So I decided to find out myself, ask about them to people and this is what I beleive happend with all the Evidence gathered. (LOL INNIT I SHOULD BE A COP)

So Molly and Sophie got into a arguement with Mitch, To get banned with Vulgarity means you must of been offending someone WITHOUT swearing, but rude enough to get banned otherwise it comes up "You have been banned for avoiding the bobba filter". So this obviously means that Mitch said more things then he lets out he did, and obviously was LIEING about just saying one filtered word....

But I DO beleive that Molly and Sophie where insulting Mitch about his Mum, Because someone called "Rebelism" had told me in a arguement Sophie had made fun of her being RAPED. witnesses: Tilez aka Master aka Original aka Drunk, and xcutebabe13x who where also in the msn convosation when Sophie was doing this. So if someone that sick can INSULT someone by calling them a a "*****" for getting raped!?!?!! theres NO doubt in my mind they would also insult Mitch about his mother dieing.
Which in that situation I would be vulgar too.

Molly is 19 yrs old and is still playing habbo and having arguements with 15 yr olds... My brother is 19 and is on holiday with his friends and his girlfriend... and he has a job... lives in a flat with his gf... Enough said.

Molly and Sophie are very rude and arigant says a Source.
Sophie is beautiful and sweet says another saurce.

It is funny from all the people I have spoken to, All of the girls have said that Sophie and Molly are not nice people, but the Males have said "Sophie is pretty and nice" and dont know who Molly is.

Either these girls are maybe Jealous of Sophie or she really isnt a nice person. I dont really know yet but from all the storys I have heard I dont think Sophie will be recieving a fr...

Sophie seems to be very argumentitive, and how to put it.... A plastic?
Arrigant, spiteful, *****y, Nasty, Rich, Posh. As I dont really know her I cant judge, but theres some rumours about A website being made about people inculding Tilez beingt nasty and then blaming it on other people, Prank phone calls being made to people from Habbo and starting huge conflicts.

Also I would like to add that Sophie apparently has a laptop in her room but she has a family computer.. So the Alts could of been made...

Tbh I have spoken to about 20 people, Even some of them her close friends and accqantents of hers, They ALL have somthing bad to say about her.

:eusa_danc But Mollys friends seem to think shes ok... Most of them talk like idiots though, NO OFFENCE. and have names beginning with 6.!x

All in all, I think that Sophie and Molly DID insult Mitch about his mum and got him banned, I think Mitch probably was wrong to make a thread but oh well. I dont think Sophie made the alts with the errors in, but she DOES have a pc to use if she wanted too.

This Post is nothing but the truth and some of the things I have said personally are just MY beleieves not facts.

Also, Sophie was leaving habbo and gave her furni to Zmm aka Zac but she was secretly really going on holiday. When she came back from Holiday her and Zac had a arguement and didnt give Sophie's furni back, so she is leaving habbo agian... Lets see if she does.

Skizard
04-09-2006, 12:40 PM
wth Mitch ya bro?

lDeclan
04-09-2006, 12:40 PM
First of all, This post isnt to insult anyone or anyones friends and is merely to let everyone know the truth, and stop with the lies.

I didnt know who was telling the truth and both partys wherent going to hold there hands up and say IM THE ONE!11!! So I decided to find out myself, ask about them to people and this is what I beleive happend with all the Evidence gathered. (LOL INNIT I SHOULD BE A COP)

So Molly and Sophie got into a arguement with Mitch, To get banned with Vulgarity means you must of been offending someone WITHOUT swearing, but rude enough to get banned otherwise it comes up "You have been banned for avoiding the bobba filter". So this obviously means that Mitch said more things then he lets out he did, and obviously was LIEING about just saying one filtered word....

But I DO beleive that Molly and Sophie where insulting Mitch about his Mum, Because someone called "Rebelism" had told me in a arguement Sophie had made fun of her being RAPED. witnesses: Tilez aka Master aka Original aka Drunk, and xcutebabe13x who where also in the msn convosation when Sophie was doing this. So if someone that sick can INSULT someone by calling them a a "*****" for getting raped!?!?!! theres NO doubt in my mind they would also insult Mitch about his mother dieing.

Molly is 19 yrs old and is still playing habbo and having arguements with 15 yr olds... My brother is 19 and is on holiday with his friends and his girlfriend... and he has a job... lives in a flat with his gf... Enough said.

It is funny from all the people I have spoken to, All of the girls have said that Sophie and Molly are not nice people, but the Males have said "Sophie is pretty and nice" and dont know who Molly is.

Either these girls are maybe Jealous of Sophie or she really isnt a nice person. I dont really know yet but from all the storys I have heard I dont think Sophie will be recieving a fr...

Arrigant, spiteful, *****y, Nasty, Rich, Posh. As I dont really know her I cant judge, but theres some rumours about A website being made about people inculding Tilez beingt nasty and then blaming it on other people, Prank phone calls being made to people from Habbo and starting huge conflicts.

Also I would like to add that Sophie apparently has a laptop in her room but she has a family computer.. So the Alts could of been made...

Tbh I have spoken to about 20 people, Even some of them her close friends and accqantents of hers, They ALL have somthing bad to say about her.

:eusa_danc But Mollys friends seem to think shes ok... Most of them talk like idiots though, NO OFFENCE. and have names beginning with 6.!x

All in all, I think that Sophie and Molly DID insult Mitch about his mum and got him banned, I think Mitch probably was wrong to make a thread but oh well. I dont think Sophie made the alts with the errors in, but she DOES have a pc to use if she wanted too.

This Post is nothing but the truth and some of the things I have said personally are just MY beleieves not facts.

Also, Sophie was leaving habbo and gave her furni to Zmm aka Zac but she was secretly really going on holiday. When she came back from Holiday her and Zac had a arguement and didnt give Sophie's furni back, so she is leaving habbo agian... Lets see if she does.

ROFLROFLROFL At your name and Post..

On Topic : Wanna buy..

Imps - 200K
Nordic - 60k
Habbo Football - 50k
Chinese Lantern + Football - 70k
Tub - 60k

Gold!man
04-09-2006, 12:50 PM

omg wth are you on about...

No thanks Dec, I am in need of hcs. :S

lDeclan
04-09-2006, 01:26 PM
omg wth are you on about...

No thanks Dec, I am in need of hcs. :S

70k Per My HC Then i got 7.

Seagy
04-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Gold!man and Skizard are clones

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!