PDA

View Full Version : This might have been said.....

Dungeon.Keeper
04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
This might have been said before but i think it's time for new norms to come out in the cat, or even things like lodge bars/corners but the same colour as the pillars (would be good for making castles or big gardens) or even have a colour select on each piece of furni you buy like the plasto stuff... (well most pieces of furni)..

What do you think ?

Scarcely
04-09-2006, 03:47 PM
It would be quite exciting, when they first came out.
But then the "glamour" of it all would suddenly drop, and no one would care about it.

BL!NKEY
04-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I think it is a good idea but you will always have those people saying

"OMG!!!!!1!!!1! habbo is soooo lazy with all of these recolors why dont they just make new furnis"

fitcovboy
08-09-2006, 09:49 AM
As lodge corners are commonly used for stacking it would be handy to change the colour, however it would not be lodge then, maybe they should bring out a plasto corner, so you have a variety of colours, would have helpen immensely in this around the world in 80 rooms.

PriceTags
08-09-2006, 04:19 PM
As lodge corners are commonly used for stacking it would be handy to change the colour, however it would not be lodge then, maybe they should bring out a plasto corner, so you have a variety of colours, would have helpen immensely in this around the world in 80 rooms.

A plasto bar and door would be good.
But it'd be ever so flimsy.

Ashhizzle
08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
A plasto bar and door would be good.
But it'd be ever so flimsy.
lolol.
Spose its an idea.. good luck to habbo acctually bringing out new furni :)

Yoshimitsui
09-09-2006, 09:08 PM
This might have been said before but i think it's time for new norms to come out in the cat, or even things like lodge bars/corners but the same colour as the pillars (would be good for making castles or big gardens) or even have a colour select on each piece of furni you buy like the plasto stuff... (well most pieces of furni)..

What do you think ?

Yeah HAbbo are always re-culering rares instead of makeing new ones so why dont they start re-culering the norms and then they can have some fun doing it and thn hopefully our rooms will look half decent and we will be more happy'r.:eusa_danc

pebblehab
13-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I think that's a great idea! Not so sure about them bringing out new furni, but it would be awesome, and easier to implement, to have a choice of colours of bars, corners, etc!

-:Undertaker:-
13-09-2006, 06:31 PM
They've redone Area, Mode, Candy and made new rares for V11, So Sulake HAVE made new Rares/Norms.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!