PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars.....

Dark-Slice
04-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Just Wondering Does Anyone Have A Key Code Thing Or An Account That They Never Use That I Could Like Use?

(Thanks))

Neil
04-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Just Wondering Does Anyone Have A Key Code Thing Or An Account That They Never Use That I Could Like Use?

(Thanks))

People would sell you one, I doubt you'd get one free as everyone else pays to get the game ^^

speed-networks!
04-09-2006, 04:13 PM
I could sell you one i ent used guild wars in about 6months

Barmi
05-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry, I can't - I'm an active player.

It is possible to purchase used keys, but does violate the EULA, which may result in the account you have purchased being terminated immediately, unfortunately. Your best bet would be to pop into a few game stores, (or online ones) and see if you can get the game for a good price. You might be able to get it for around £15 pound if you check a few places out.

darkchicken101
06-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Sorry, I can't - I'm an active player.

It is possible to purchase used keys, but does violate the EULA, which may result in the account you have purchased being terminated immediately, unfortunately. Your best bet would be to pop into a few game stores, (or online ones) and see if you can get the game for a good price. You might be able to get it for around £15 pound if you check a few places out.

I bought the special edition (with map and music CD and stuff) for £10 from Game. Deal of the weak. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!