PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2007 Roster Confirmed

Wayne
04-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Okay, I know some people on the forum have been waiting a while and have been looking forward to see the complete list of all the wrestlers who are going to appear on the game. So here it is:

(My personal opinion: Some decent wrestlers chosen for the game, but some are missing, for example Jeff Hardy, Paul London, The Highlanders, Tatanka etc. Hopefully, they chose some good legends aswell, as they haven't yet been confirmed. The Rock, Austin, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Andre The Giant, Jimmy Snuka, etc would be good)

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/730/730396p1.html

Heart Break Kid
04-09-2006, 03:56 PM
or you could of gone to
http://caws.ws/svr2007/
comes out on me bday =p

Mesea
04-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Chears, i forgot all about svr2007. I used to download all the videos on IGN for 2006 and svr =/

Wayne
04-09-2006, 04:00 PM
or you could of gone to
comes out on me bday =p

Oh right, didn't notice that. :rolleyes: Anyway, it would be good if Vince McMahon and Shane O Mac were playable, you could do the McMahons vs DX. If they aren't playabale my only hope is that HHH and HBK are in DX attires, and have the DX music/taunts, so we can also remake the 2000 version of DX, with Roaddogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac etc.

Heart Break Kid
04-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh right, didn't notice that. :rolleyes: Anyway, it would be good if Vince McMahon and Shane O Mac were playable, you could do the McMahons vs DX. If they aren't playabale my only hope is that HHH and HBK are in DX attires, and have the DX music/taunts, so we can also remake the 2000 version of DX, with Roaddogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac etc.

vince is on but not a playable character

Wayne
04-09-2006, 04:03 PM
vince is on but not a playable character

Good. ;) Do you think HHH and HBK will be in DX attires?

Heart Break Kid
04-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Good. ;) Do you think HHH and HBK will be in DX attires?

people have been asking this hopefully they will have them but also non dx attires either way i think theyll include them youll probz have to unlock the attires tho like in previous games with other superstars

-Wolverine
04-09-2006, 04:29 PM
This sucks, no ECW people like Sabu etc. Only Angle + RVD are there.

And I dont think HHH and HBK would be in DX Attires since ECW isn't there either, I think they'll be in they're old attires like in SVR 06.

Also, why is there no Spirit Squad, London + Kendrick, Ashley, Victoria, Maria, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Simon Dean, Tatanka etc.

DJ-Ali
04-09-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm not too happy about it not coming out on PS3. But oh well. The roster seems a lot better than last year. :P

=:Elliot:=
05-09-2006, 10:56 AM
HHH and Shawn are sadly not in there DX attires due to the game characters already being made before they re-formed DX.

I have heard Ecw will have a storyline in the game i have no idea what it will be though the lack of Ecw stars is abit pants for Ecw fans you only have the Big Show,RVD,Kurt Angle and Hardcore Holly but the ledgends have not been announced yet and Sabu in my mind is a legend so maybe.

Jeff hardy well he has only been back 3 weeks so i doubt he will be in it in anyway shape or form

I thought it was coming out on PS3 but they delayed it abit due to something :s

Legends well i hope they dont have hulk hogan three times if they want all of his costumes just put them under costumes it was a waste of two legends if you ask me

My predictions for legends:

The Rock - Hopefully modern version
Stone Cold
Mick Foley
Sabu
Hulk Hogan
Bret Heart
Eddy Guerrero

Anyways just a little information for you fans

KBC
11-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm so disappointed that London, Kendrick, Ashley, Victoria, and Maria aren't in. :( It seems pretty good though...

Neversoft
11-09-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm not a big fan of wrestling, but the games are a great laugh when you have friends around. Aslong as the solo mission mode isnt as bad as Wrestlemania XIX.

sl4rt
16-09-2006, 01:29 PM
or you could of gone to
comes out on me bday =p
omg when your birthday ? comes out on ym birthday :D but thats in canada :/ [17/11]

arouse
16-09-2006, 01:35 PM
It isn't coming out on PS3, only on PS2 & Xbox 360, PS3 axed it for this year.

:James:
16-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I'll be getting this when it comes out, although I hate to watch wrestling, I love the games :)

Thanks for the info!

Machine Head
16-09-2006, 02:17 PM
I love both the games and programmes :P

Great rosters, better than last years.

05-10-2006, 03:08 PM
the ledgends have been confirmed and there are some screenshots of them

Brody
05-10-2006, 03:13 PM
im glad umaga and the great khali are on the game

as well as MNM mark henry and lashley and finlay

05-10-2006, 03:26 PM
me 2 it should be great this game with the new superstars and new features i cant wait :P

:Tanky
05-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I think it's pretty obvious that Eddie will be in the legends as a mark of respect.

Frodo13.
05-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Ive not watched wrestling for some time now, but the games are always great to have!!

Cant wait to get it, hopefully gonna get it the day it comes out!

scubadiva
05-10-2006, 04:25 PM
The Boogeyman's been released. Why is he on the roster?

TommoGotBanned!
05-10-2006, 04:35 PM
SvRvE 2007 would be better..

(Smackdown v Raw v ECW)

thanks anyway.

05-10-2006, 06:14 PM
The Boogeyman's been released. Why is he on the roster?

because he was released after the game characters were made - thats why jeff hardy isnt in it becayse they made it before he came back same as thats why the whole dx storyline isnt going to happen ( i dont think ) due to the attire they both have on

Dirgeofcerberus
05-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Ive downloaded the demo for it on Xbox Live Marketplace and played it.
The system has been completely revamped and the xbox 360 controls for it are wierd, but its much better.
Only two characters on the demo though, HHH and Kane, which is a bit gay, but this years edition is fantastic.

11-10-2006, 01:23 PM
just a little information about people who want dx in the game i have heard and read on a number of sites that if you select shawn micheals and hhh on the game as a tag team they come out in full dx attire - entrance music and what not - and there is a loading screen with both of them on doing the crotch chop with the dx logo on it or just hhh not sure anyways thats what i have heard and read

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!