PDA

View Full Version : Sid wins Europe Group 1!

ross
04-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Europe Group 1

France - Arc De Triomphe - 21.5%

Congratulations to Sid. Your room representing France and the Arc De Triomphe has progressed to the grand final! An Infobus Poster has been added to your winning room and it should remain there until after the grand final. This will allow Habbos to identify your room as the winner of the group and will help you when voting commences for the grand final in the weeks to come.

Well done to all 9 of our runners up, who have each been rewarded with a small selection of Habbo Furni.

His close runner up was Memmish, with 21.4%! close. WD Brandon.

Nixt
04-09-2006, 04:06 PM
WELL DONE BRANDON <3

BL!NKEY
04-09-2006, 04:06 PM
:o by .1

Germany - Black Forest - 2.8%

Spain - Secluded Beach - 3.3%

Portugal - Holiday Resort - 3.4%

Holland - Tulips and Windmills - 3.5%

Wales - Enchanted Castle - 7.3%

Poland - Polish Mountains - 7.5%

Scotland - Loch Ness - 13.0%

England - London Bridge - 16.3%

Ireland - Leprechaun Legend - 21.4%

France - Arc De Triomphe - 21.5%

+rep for fast find

Nixt
04-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Woah look how close it was between Ireland and France :o

Chaz
04-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Well done, nice to see someone we know win?

DCeption
04-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Wd sid :) - Just shows how much 1 vote counts, u deserved it

-Wolverine
04-09-2006, 04:13 PM
WD BRANDON ON WINNING! :eusa_danc

clarr
04-09-2006, 04:13 PM
WD BRAN!!!!!!!!

Mitch4?
04-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Asim never won -cries-

Callum.
04-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Can he take the infobus down? :P

Gratz

-:Undertaker:-
04-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Well done to Sulake who have ruined the Infobus Poster :(

Also Well done to Sid !

Ryan+Joe
04-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Can he take the infobus down? :P

Gratz
It has to stay in the room until the ATW contest is finished.

DJ-Ali
Welldone Brandon! You won by one more vote. Oooer.

Callum.
It has to stay in the room until the ATW contest is finished.

Can he be bad and take it down?

Is it still super rare?

nip/tuck
04-09-2006, 04:19 PM
wd sid.

i wanted the polish mountains to win ;[

DJ-Ali
04-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Can he be bad and take it down?

Is it still super rare?
He'll proberly take it off and sell it for 50 Thrones or something. Oooer.

Barmi
04-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Well done Sid. ;D Just think, if a few of us hadn't vote him... NOES! Very close, but he deserved it. None of this "GIVEAWAY - VOTE ME PLS!!!" rubbish. Nice job. ;)

Nixt
04-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Just posted it on the Habbox homepage, well doneeeee Brandon <3

You
04-09-2006, 04:32 PM
All rooms were crap

Tristan
04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
You won by one more vote.

He won by 1% not 1 vote. :l LOL.

Nice one Sid. ;)

ItsDave
04-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Congrats Brandon!

BL!NKEY
04-09-2006, 04:42 PM
He won by 1% not 1 vote. :l LOL.

Nice one Sid. ;)

I wonder if we could figure out how many people voted and see exactally how many more votes he won by.

Rory
04-09-2006, 04:45 PM
How the hell did that piece of rubbish win, a few chairs and a few mode bars and he wins this week.
Probably took him 5 minutes, myself and other Habbo that entered spent days trading and building, but then a noob wins anyway.
His entry was one of the worst, I think this is all a fix. Memmish should have won.
Plus, nobody has yet received their runner up prizes, I'm guessing we wont.

Wootzeh
04-09-2006, 04:47 PM
gratz brandon. very close between you and memmish.

brodeo
04-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Awww memmish rocked out.

Kasabian
04-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Well done Brandon bbs <333

Rory
04-09-2006, 04:53 PM
I might enter again, I'll get a few mode bars and a few doormats then say it represents a country.

Frodo13.
04-09-2006, 05:00 PM
How the hell did that piece of rubbish win, a few chairs and a few mode bars and he wins this week.
Probably took him 5 minutes, myself and other Habbo that entered spent days trading and building, but then a noob wins anyway.
His entry was one of the worst, I think this is all a fix. Memmish should have won.

You shouldn't of took it so seriously then. Just prooves you dont need loads of rares to win these sort of competitons :D

Mimisc
04-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Well done Sid. In my opinion, you deserved to win. :)

Matty
04-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Gratz, staff should choose the winner as obviously people MIGHT(don't jump to conclusions) vote for people they know.

:Tanky
04-09-2006, 05:26 PM
I thought the Ireland room was better.

AudioBook
04-09-2006, 05:31 PM
It Was. The France Room Was A Rubbish Room That I Think didnt Deserve To Win. And He Probally Only Won Cause He Bribed People To Vote For Him. Noobs These Days,

Drewar
04-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Congrats Brandon! You owe me for all that room moderating and console advertizing ;) JK. Enjoy your victory and good luck in the finals!

@ All the bitter people : Grow up. Just because you lost doesn't mean you can bash his room. I'm pleased this room won because it prooves that you don't need to be rich with tons of furniture to win a Habbo Comp.

AudioBook
04-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Congrats Brandon! You owe me for all that room moderating and console advertizing ;) JK. Enjoy your victory and good luck in the finals!

@ All the bitter people : Grow up. Just because you lost doesn't mean you can bash his room. I'm pleased this room won because it prooves that you don't need to be rich with tons of furniture to win a Habbo Comp.

Oh Shut Up, God You Sound Like Your 35 Years Old Still Living With Your Mom. I Agree That Its Good That You Dont Need To Be Rich To Win But On The Other Hand... His Room Bored Me To Tears:$ Memmish's Room Owned That Toom All Over.:rolleyes:

Pizza
04-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Oh Shut Up, God You Sound Like Your 35 Years Old Still Living With Your Mom. I Agree That Its Good That You Dont Need To Be Rich To Win But On The Other Hand... His Room Bored Me To Tears:$ Memmish's Room Owned That Toom All Over.:rolleyes:

why do you have to put a capital letter on every word? i guess in your world that makes you 'not a noob', anyway, he deserved to win! i think all the rooms were good, everyone has a different opinion and likes different things, so he won fair and square, just because you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone else hates it too.

AudioBook
04-09-2006, 05:47 PM
why do you have to put a capital letter on every word? i guess in your world that makes you 'not a noob', anyway, he deserved to win! i think all the rooms were good, everyone has a different opinion and likes different things, so he won fair and square, just because you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone else hates it too.

Hmm I Dont Remember Saying Everyone Else Hates It. Correct Me If Im Wrong. And Anywase I Enjoy Abuseing My Shift Key. Would You Rather Me Abuse My Caps Lock? :rolleyes: Anywho, Sorry For Defasing Your Character, But I Have An Opion And I Know You Do As Well. And Im Going To Enjoy This Infraction Im About To Get :8

Drewar
04-09-2006, 05:49 PM
You are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. However, once you are rude to me, you are breaking the rules.

"Oh Shut Up, God You Sound Like Your 35 Years Old Still Living With Your Mom."

In any case, I don't accept insults from people who abuse their shift key, as I feel sorry for them :(

Anyway, I believe Sid's room was simple, yet effective :) I voted for him.

Memmish
04-09-2006, 05:55 PM
well done to Brandon! it was so close! i would have prefered it to be a much bigger gap, because 0.1% is just a few votes, and always makes you think just a bit more effort getting the room pop would have swung it.

Thanks to everyone who said really nice comments about my room on here and everyone who voted and i agree with whoever said it, it would be fairer if staff just picked the "best" room, so there wasnt so much corrupt voting for giveaways or +rep

i liked Brandon's room though and hes a lovely guy, so very well done and enjoy the infobus :) x

Drewar
04-09-2006, 05:57 PM
well done to Brandon! it was so close! i would have prefered it to be a much bigger gap, because 0.1% is just a few votes, and always makes you think just a bit more effort getting the room pop would have swung it.

Thanks to everyone who said really nice comments about my room on here and everyone who voted and i agree with whoever said it, it would be fairer if staff just picked the "best" room, so there wasnt so much corrupt voting for giveaways or +rep

i liked Brandon's room though and hes a lovely guy, so very well done and enjoy the infobus :) x
+REP for that comment.

See? This is how people should be posting.

They should be happy for Brandon, I mean god, Memm lost by only a 0.1% margin yet she isn't complaining or flaming him, she is accepting defeat and being a good sport about it.

I also think your room was very well done Memm :D

~Drewar

brandon
04-09-2006, 06:21 PM

Thanks, I always knew it would be close between us in the results. I hope whatever your prize is you enjoy it :)

Me a noob? Oh yeah, of course. If you enter again I seriously hope you don't win. Oh yeah a few mode bars etc, it takes alot more for creativity.
If I'm honest your Polish mountains wasn't exactly topping the charts. It just goes to show a load of rares don't make a room huh? ;)

It Was. The France Room Was A Rubbish Room That I Think didnt Deserve To Win. And He Probally Only Won Cause He Bribed People To Vote For Him. Noobs These Days,
Me A Noob? Most People Tend To Get Called Noobs When They Type Like This.

Thanks for all the positive replies, and unlucky to all the others, all your rooms were great but one. Good luck to any future entries and I'll see you in the grand final ;)

Shatterstar
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
I think he deserved it, nice to see how close it was though.

I hope they hurry this competition up because one a week is getting abit dull if you ask me.

brandon
04-09-2006, 06:26 PM
I think he deserved it, nice to see how close it was though.

I hope they hurry this competition up because one a week is getting abit dull if you ask me.
I think the comp will go on for another 8 weeks :( I can't touch my infobus until the end either.

Shatterstar
04-09-2006, 06:43 PM
I think the comp will go on for another 8 weeks :( I can't touch my infobus until the end either.

You can't pick it up? Ooer.

Joord
04-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Wd Brandon. Gl in final. And does every winner of a group get a infobus poster? And how much you going to sell it for? Or you keeping it for pride?

JackBuddy
04-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeh, every group winner gets one.
The question is Brandon, will you be tempted to sell it? ;D

brandon
04-09-2006, 06:46 PM
You can't pick it up? Ooer.
I probably could it would probably let me, but then habbo staff could take it away or something It's not worth the risk ;)

Wd Brandon. Gl in final. And does every winner of a group get a infobus poster? And how much you going to sell it for? Or you keeping it for pride?
Yeah everyone does so there will be 8 in public circulation by the end, I will trade it probably after the competition and I will look at offers ;)

Ryan+Joe
04-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Honestly, shut up. Much more people entered that competition than eight you know, and most of them would have worked hard. At least you actually got into the top 8, so I really wouldn't complain :/

ebay
04-09-2006, 06:53 PM
ireland room was miles better

Xiggler
04-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Congratulations Sid! Great room!

brandon
04-09-2006, 06:58 PM
ireland room was miles better
I agree Ireland was great.

Congratulations Sid! Great room!
Cheers.

uh huh her
04-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Congrats Brandon.
The top 4 were the ones i thought had the best chance of winning so yeh [:

Joord
04-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Can you post a screenie of the poster pls.

brandon
04-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Can you post a screenie of the poster pls.
I'm off habbo lmao, if someone else can that would be good ;)

Joord
04-09-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm off habbo lmao, if someone else can that would be good ;)

Okay, ×Rep for 1st person.

JackBuddy
04-09-2006, 07:17 PM
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/9098/sidyc3.png (http://imageshack.us)
Tada!

Re101
04-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Argh beaten :(

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6018/infobuslm4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Charlie
04-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Congratulations Brandon :)

Joord
04-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Tada!

Woo, thats a beautiful, Brandon will get rich through that if he isn't already rich.

JackBuddy
04-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Woo, thats a beautiful, Brandon will get rich through that if he isn't already rich.
Why thank you! I know I am! :D

brandon
04-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh we all know you are mate.

Nope I will get rich :) atm I am only worth 2t not including the 2 thrones
I got.

Congratulations Brandon :)
Cheers :)

Argh beaten :(

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6018/infobuslm4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Tada!
LOL at the comment in that top screenie, did you see the responce to that? Oh and cheers Jack for the full screenie ;) Nice to see alot of peeps in my room.

JackBuddy
04-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Do you know what the runners up got?
Chris said small prize...

Tristan
04-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm sorry I just had to reply to this shallow post.

myself and other Habbo that entered spent days trading and building

Yes... Trading, building oh and doing giveaways for votes!
Except... that wasn't any of the other habbos. Just you. :)

Joord
04-09-2006, 07:48 PM

Course you are bbs ;)

Rory
04-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Sid didn't deserve to win.

brandon
04-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Sid didn't deserve to win.
I think you've made that clear now? And yeah like Ymo said. Me bribing votes? You had the Polish giveaway getting people to vote.
If anyone didn't deserve it, it would be you.

:Hazel
04-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Congrats.

ColyTom
04-09-2006, 08:11 PM
What did the runners up get ?

You
04-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I didnt like any of the rooms, but i can say, I never saw Sid saying "Vote me, Free thrones" or "GIVEAWAY VOTE FRANCE"
Atleast he can say he won fair 'n' square.

Pyroka
04-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Mm i heard the runners up get a rare, probably something like a red amber lamp, for those who wanted to know. :) Thank god Brandon won, though i wouldnt have been bothered if Memmish or Asim13 won since theyre both great people with great rooms. Very close decision with Memmish and Brandon, i was literally shocked after i saw the results + Not to sound mean but LOL at Liam who did all those giveaways for nothing, shows money cant buy you the world, or into the Around the world final, might i add.

All who participated though had fresh ideas and good rooms nonetheless, and out of them all the worthy winner was chosen. Congratulations Brandon! You deserved it! :)

JenniferF.
04-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Congratulations to Sid/Brandon on a a well-deserved win!

I am honestly surprised that Holland didn't get a larger percentage of the votes. I really thought it was quite charming.

I'm glad to see that bribery does not pay! (Though I have a sneaking suspicion those Habbos who voted Poland in hopes of getting furni were scammed in the end.)

Nick-
04-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Pyrokas post has made the most sense so far ;)
Sorry to gang up on you but you are throwing a bit of a strop here

Congrats Brandon!
Youre room may not have been big or full with rares to the brim but damn it, it was effective ;)
Memmishs room was also inspiring and i had seen it before it was changed to the ireland theme and i still love it <3
And the Holland room did have quite a bit of quaintness to it but i couldnt help but get the feeling that it wasnt quite finished ;)

Porosity
04-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Well done brandon on winning this thing lol :D

Memmish
04-09-2006, 09:47 PM
as for the runners up prize, unless its the duck dropped in my drop off room!, i have not recieved anything. Habbo are not normally very good with the smaller prizes and im not holding my breath to get anything lol.

il keep you posted about if/when it arrives! lol

ps. brandon did you get your thrones yet? (did they come in a present?)

x

brandon
04-09-2006, 09:48 PM
as for the runners up prize, unless its the duck dropped in my drop off room!, i have not recieved anything. Habbo are not normally very good with the smaller prizes and im not holding my breath to get anything lol.

il keep you posted about if/when it arrives! lol

ps. brandon did you get your thrones yet? (did they come in a present?)

x
Yeah :)

I also got a present from someone saying
'Wow someone who trades habbo for paypal wins, suprising'
:s

Neversoft
04-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Well done Brandon. Now you can give me the 2 Thrones. :8

Pyroka
04-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Pyrokas post has made the most sense so far ;)
Sorry to gang up on you but you are throwing a bit of a strop here

I dont geddit. Anyway, good for you Brandon and Beckie, i think you both won a friendship :P

You
04-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I dont geddit. Anyway, good for you Brandon and Beckie, i think you both won a friendship :P
How many times does he need congratulating in one thread :s..

pebblehab
05-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Congrats Sid on a great win!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm just relieved that Poland didn't win :eusa_danc

Nobody has mentioned it, so I've gotta ask .... was nobody else suprised that the German Black Forest came last??? :o:o:o That was a great room, very much like the real thing, and easily way better than Spain, Poland and Portugal - yet it came last :s Doesn't make sense. It really does make you think it's more about "who is most popular" rather than who did the best room :(

brodeo
05-09-2006, 06:54 AM
K Sid won well done brandon. Pls no more 'congratulations, unlucky memmish' posts fanx.

JenniferF.
05-09-2006, 07:11 AM
I agree that The Black Forest was a better room than some of those that placed ahead of it. Maybe kids aren't familiar enough with the Black Forest to appreciate it.

Djcafc.
05-09-2006, 07:24 AM
i was supporting memmish bad luck to her but well done brandon wd

Rory
05-09-2006, 08:04 AM
I think you've made that clear now? And yeah like Ymo said. Me bribing votes? You had the Polish giveaway getting people to vote.
If anyone didn't deserve it, it would be you.
I'm sorry but, correct me if I'm wrong- whom was the one bribing people with reputation on Habbox forum?

Amen.

Rory
05-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Congratulations to Sid/Brandon on a a well-deserved win!

I am honestly surprised that Holland didn't get a larger percentage of the votes. I really thought it was quite charming.

I'm glad to see that bribery does not pay! (Though I have a sneaking suspicion those Habbos who voted Poland in hopes of getting furni were scammed in the end.)
Also, could you explain that?
I held 3 giveaways, I gave everyone one item they wanted and asked them to vote; so please tell me any possible way they could have been scammed, idiot.

Neversoft
05-09-2006, 09:03 AM
How many times does he need congratulating in one thread :s..

How many times do you need to say a negative comment in one thread? :rolleyes_

JenniferF.
05-09-2006, 09:53 AM
I believed you were telling people to come back for their furni AFTER they had voted. Was I wrong? Gee, do I feel bad now. NOT. Because it's just so honorable to bribe people to vote for you. :eusa_naug

Nick-
05-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I meant ganging up on the clear stroppy one in this thread, not you ;)

You
05-09-2006, 12:15 PM
How many times do you need to say a negative comment in one thread? :rolleyes_
About six or seven times, Why?

Nemo
05-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Lol ok i sed it via pm but ah well i say it again...... Well done brandeen :P

Rory
05-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I believed you were telling people to come back for their furni AFTER they had voted. Was I wrong? Gee, do I feel bad now. NOT. Because it's just so honorable to bribe people to vote for you. :eusa_naug
Proof please, as I know for a fact I did NOT.

Nemo
05-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Proof please, as I know for a fact I did NOT.
but u admit doin a giveaway which in itself is bad. therefore u shuldnt of won and thankfully. U DIDNT

:James:
05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Well done Brandon :)

-Elenive-
05-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Tada!

ROFL im in That pic, Nice screenie btw. :D And yes Sid Well done, Just 0.1% Away from Ireland Room which was a great room From Memmerish. Btw i went in that Infobus poster and drove around :D BROOM

Nick-
05-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Memmerish? lmao xD

Nemo
05-09-2006, 05:29 PM
the infobus spoils the room now xD

Jord
05-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Well done brandon, and lol at you loosers who can't take loosing, well done Mem for coming second <3

Lozzoling
05-09-2006, 05:49 PM
The infobus is funky, looks like a car going down the road....on a wall......

Humiliated
05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Well, all i can say is well done Brandon and ha ha Rory. Rory your comments are un called for just cos ure a sore losers and can't face a bit of competition but you have someone that did something simple but stylish, thats why i like it, Rory, your stupid stop crying and Brandon, you deserved it :)

joboman
06-09-2006, 04:04 AM
i voted for scotland, but well done on winning :eusa_clap

rory, your room ****** total **** and you bribed people. LOOOOOL at you.

and i also LOL at the mod that gives me an infraction. they're probably thinking the same thing but they're just doing their job.

Post Edited by foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.

JenniferF.
06-09-2006, 06:06 AM
The Infobus can be seen as a bus full of tourists come to see the Arc de Triomphe!

Immenseman
06-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I Thought Germany - Black Forest Was Really Good. Didn't Deserve To Come Last.

pebblehab
06-09-2006, 11:10 AM
but u admit doin a giveaway which in itself is bad. therefore u shuldnt of won and thankfully. U DIDNT

Actually he admitted did THREE giveaways - kinda makes it even funnier that he still lost :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rory
06-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Ahh, there's that complete noob! Pebblehab.

WHANGFACE
06-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Weeee, well done Brandon xD

[Helped build that ;D]

pebblehab
06-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Ahh, there's that complete noob! Pebblehab.

It's Miss Noob to you :P

Tell me Rory, do you ever make constructive posts, or do you only know how to insult/criticise people?

When I grow up, I hope I'm as clever as you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You
06-09-2006, 04:00 PM
You go girl ;)

Owned?
10-09-2006, 06:27 PM

HERE HERE !!!

The noob who has contacts wins ;] bad luck memmish u deserved it ;[

but i must add - i hear u did giveaways to get votes? tht suks :l so soz he deserved to win over you ;]

*fair play* all round is called for?

good luck everyone in week 2 *hearts*

ebay
10-09-2006, 07:00 PM
irelands room was miles better

brandon
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
irelands room was miles better
Yes you've already said that gr.

You think Irelands room was miles better and I could say a few bad things about you but I wont.

brodeo
10-09-2006, 08:05 PM
o sidric we love you

Pyroka
10-09-2006, 11:12 PM
o sidric we love you

Cheep.'s comments always were a credit to him :P
People who keep on moaning about "Ireland woz wayyyy betta dan dis losa french rewm" really have to move on. Sid won guys Memmish lost, sure the room was better than Sids but this is the vote, and the public said Sids is better...Now get over it, it was SO last like 2 weeks ago?

France
11-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Well done Sid.
Some of the rooms were good, some of them were not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!