PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Dj opportunity.

CjFlame
20-02-2005, 05:01 AM
I am 15 years old, from Canada. I have done local Dj'ing jobs for friends, including a school dance due to the fact that the actual dj never showed up.

I have roughly 1300 songs available, including tons of songs that im sure people have never heard of. I also dont mind downloading a song if it requested and not against any radio rules.

I am told that i have a friendly voice, and i always try to take things like this seriously. That doesnt mean im not going to rock out while im at it :P

Ill be honest. Music has always been a part of my life. Guitar, Drums, Clarinet. Ive always wanted to be on the radio in one way or another. I just want a shot. If i fail, thats cool. If not, ill be happy. But ill never know unless somebody gives me an opportunity.

Please PM me here, or send me a friend request on habbo under the name "Cjflame"

I really appreciate it =)

scottish
20-02-2005, 09:07 AM
www.habbo-extreme.com
Then Click On The DJ App's

CjFlame
23-02-2005, 05:47 AM
I applied a few days ago with so far no responce.

Still looking for a Dj job. Ive even got a whole show planned out, guys! =p

Im desperate. Its amusing.

Crawled
25-02-2005, 02:59 AM
Hey,
I've also am on the search for a DJ job. A friend of mine on Habbo is a Habbox DJ and I have DJed with him and its tons of fun. I've also been told I have a "Radio voice". I tried Habbari, and got a reply that my application was recieved and info is coming. So try your luck at habbari.com If nothing happen on that keep at it. You sound like a nice resonable guy so I'm absolutely sure you'll get a DJ job one day in the near future.
Good luck on your quest! :D

motleyfool
28-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Im sure you will find one matey :) - It takes a matter of time , you just gotta look out there into the World Wide Web lol :p

BlueTails
09-03-2005, 07:37 PM
hehehe, i have available ones, ill send you a PM :)

matt92
22-05-2005, 09:55 PM
I applied a few days ago with so far no responce.

Still looking for a Dj job. Ive even got a whole show planned out, guys! =p

Im desperate. Its amusing.

can u elp me out wid a DJ job plzzz

matt92
22-05-2005, 10:08 PM
S O M E O N E ' E L P M E B E C O M E A D J ! ! ! ! ! !
I ' M B E G G I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :eusa_sick

Tw!xter
23-05-2005, 08:52 AM
dj jobs are available on www.habtips.com just use the contact us form :D fanx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!