Switzerland - Ski Resort
Turkey - Black Sea Resort
Sweden - Ski Slope
Romania - Dracula's Castle
Norway - Viking Boat
Greece - Acropolis of Athens
Italy - Slice of Verona
Well done to them all.

Thread closed by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Closed due to many off topic post's.

Callum.
06-09-2006, 11:11 AM
klklklkl

im off too look

edit; the sweedish one has got my vote.

Mimisc
06-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Just looked at all the rooms. Some impressive ones.

My favourate at first glance was Switzerland. The skii lift idea got me.

womanizer
06-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I liked the ski lift, I'm voting for that.

Callum.
06-09-2006, 11:43 AM
i ment that, not sweeden

Neversoft
06-09-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm stuck voting between Switzerland and Romania.

Barmi
06-09-2006, 02:29 PM
First impressions - I love the Switzerland room! Mainly because of the ski lift - it's brilliant!

I'll probably spend some time tonight carefully nit-picking at all of the rooms again, and reach a decision on what to vote for. ;S

Ryan+Joe
06-09-2006, 02:30 PM
I think I'm going to vote for Switzerland. The ski lift is amazing :}

Rory
06-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I only like that Athens one, the others are rather poor tbh. Plus what's with all the ski slopes?

womanizer
06-09-2006, 02:32 PM
There's only 2? :s

DCeption
06-09-2006, 02:53 PM
the ski lift one definatley great room!

Tristan
06-09-2006, 02:55 PM
I oddly like Italy ;S. LOL. But I like the Romeo and Juliet film. The modern version with Leonardo Di Caprio acting as Romeo.

I am going to vote for switzerland. It is oddly amazing. I was like pfft some noob with a slope of silver pods but the ski lifts are so cool!

Rory
06-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Original:.'s room doesn't make sense

Econo
06-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Well i like most of them, but im voting for the finland 1 as im friends with sam :)

Axel
06-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Someone post screenie of Switzerland not on habbo.

womanizer
06-09-2006, 03:06 PM
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/845/swiaatwyw4.png

Barmi
06-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Someone post screenie of Switzerland not on habbo
http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/5607/swisshj4.png
Edit: Oops, was beaten to it. ^_^

ross
06-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Romania and Switzerland are cool.

I'm voting Romania ^_^

Nick-
06-09-2006, 03:27 PM
My swiss room pwns that one, soz :rolleyes:
Looks like im buying Nixt a cred code back

Hospo
06-09-2006, 03:42 PM
I just love that ski lift 100% voting for that!

Pyroka
06-09-2006, 04:02 PM
The ski lift will win it, no doubt about that...Just still miffed that my Finnish idea got copied :l Typical Habbo eh?

Nick-
06-09-2006, 04:07 PM
alright i hereby declare that anyone who votes for that swiss room has a similar taste to chris in country based theme rooms
which btw, is poor

I am well aware that i am throwing a strop btw, i still strongly believe that my swiss room was better than that one

Shatterstar
06-09-2006, 04:38 PM
I voted for the Athens one, it's pretty :P

WHANGFACE
06-09-2006, 04:39 PM
alright i hereby declare that anyone who votes for that swiss room has a similar taste to chris in country based theme rooms
which btw, is poor

I am well aware that i am throwing a strop btw, i still strongly believe that my swiss room was better than that one
It was, defo. The Swiss room isn't exactly well made.

Nick-
06-09-2006, 04:56 PM
It was, defo. The Swiss room isn't exactly well made.
Good to know ive got support, thanks <3
Also http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=220943
Read me pls ^^
:D

Lozzoling
06-09-2006, 05:00 PM
You have to admit,it may looked jumbled but its awesome.

Can someone post all of the new ones in cool rooms section please.

Nick-
06-09-2006, 05:02 PM
You have to admit,it may looked jumbled but its awesome.

Can someone post all of the new ones in cool rooms section please.
The ski lift is the only real credible aspect of the room... "/

Catzsy
06-09-2006, 05:03 PM
The ski lift will win it, no doubt about that...Just still miffed that my Finnish idea got copied :l Typical Habbo eh?

OMG. thats justs terrible:( The ski lift does look very good and N!cks 'Flying High' was great too :)

Revelate
06-09-2006, 05:22 PM
ski lift gets my vote for its creativeness

i think the standard of the ones chosen is very low, compared to some of the first ones

Mimisc
06-09-2006, 05:22 PM
which btw, is poor

Why throw a strop? Can't you just be happy for other people.
Her room was obviously better, thus why it was chosen.

Nick-
06-09-2006, 05:26 PM
I dont want to turn this into an argument please
But the quality of the rooms this round was pretty poor :rolleyes:

JenniferF.
06-09-2006, 07:00 PM
I bet there were a lot of "Sulake offices" on Habbo, even before this contest. I wonder if there were any other saunas like mine. I wish there was some way we could see all the entries!

Kind of sneaky that Finland entry actually consists of two rooms though. I mean, you may say your entry consists of only the outside room, but you KNOW everyone's going to go look at the inside one too.

Probably more people would like the Finland Sulake office than my sauna, but I am still fond of my own. I think I'm going to leave it up!

-:Undertaker:-
06-09-2006, 07:20 PM
I like the Athens Room, The Tubs look great in there :)

Pyroka
06-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I bet there were a lot of "Sulake offices" on Habbo, even before this contest. I wonder if there were any other saunas like mine. I wish there was some way we could see all the entries!

Kind of sneaky that Finland entry actually consists of two rooms though. I mean, you may say your entry consists of only the outside room, but you KNOW everyone's going to go look at the inside one too.

Probably more people would like the Finland Sulake office than my sauna, but I am still fond of my own. I think I'm going to leave it up!

Fact. I know that only me and Particles made Sulake offices. In my knowledge anyway.

JenniferF.
06-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, I don't know how many entered the contest, but when I searched the rooms on Habbo, I found:

Sulake Office: (unnamed owner)
sulake offices: .:LIL-CASPER:.
Sulake Adminstration. : Ceds
Sulake Administration : cedz
Sulake Furni Design Lab: (unnamed owner)
Sulake HQ: Dapho
Sulake Labs Oy. : Basham-Bros

plus some others.

I found a "Finnish sauna" by Turre, but it's locked.

Pyroka
06-09-2006, 08:28 PM
:o Interesting! I never knew about those, probably 2-3 of them entered the ATW comp?

Lozzoling
07-09-2006, 05:33 PM
And anyway, the one that got in for Finland was better than yours.

brandon
07-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I refuse to participate my vote soz, I don't like some of the rooms and I don't like some of the owners.

Nick-
07-09-2006, 05:53 PM
I refuse to participate my vote soz, I don't like some of the rooms and I don't like some of the owners.

Whut he said :> ^^

JenniferF.
07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
And anyway, the one that got in for Finland was better than yours.
Gee Lozzoling, that was pretty rude. It's not like I was saying "My room should have won!! My room was better!!"

I simply think it's bending the rules somewhat to have more than one room in your entry. I thought the same thing with Poland last round. I mean, it said you could only enter once per country.

I can see that many people would like the winning room better. However, there's nothing wrong with ME preferring my own room to the winner. After all, if I didn't like my own room, I wouldn't have entered it.

Owned?
10-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Well Brandon i dont really see how ur room got through, its not good at all...

Barmi
10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Well Brandon i dont really see how ur room got through, its not good at all...
Every single room had good points, and bad points. Sid's room seemed to have the lowest number of bad points on which could be improved. His room is good, as indicated by the voting, and I assume you meant to say "I don't think it's good at all..." I loved Memmish's room, but there was still a couple of areas that could be improved upon (even though they may have been difficult to implement). All other rooms aside from these two, I could nitpick loads more areas for improvement.

Again, the voting indicates Sid's room is good, and if you are going to slate his room, I would urge you to make it evident that it is your opinion only.

Owned?
10-09-2006, 08:00 AM
Yes ok, fair point.
But have you actually read what Nick and Sid have said about all these entries for this week? Complete sour grapes if you ask me :)

And what i meant is how on earth Sid can have the nerve to dis the entries this week when his room (In my opinion and everyone else';s who i have spoken to on habbo) was no better than Swedens room entry for this week!

And Nick ive seen your switzerland room and (In my opinion) although it is "ok" Swizterlands ski resort is much better :) soz
She is a gd friend of mine and i know how hard she worked on the room .. stacking ice corners in v9 isnt the same as stacking in a normal room it's quite hard and not as easy as you may think. I think she did a great job.

I think there were quite a few gd rooms this week and can't wait to see next weeks :)

Also someone told me that the first week's entries (incl sids) were having "giveaways" to get votes lol hmm sad?

JenniferF.
10-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Poland, as far as I know, was the only entry for which the owner held giveaways to bribe voters.

Nick-
10-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Yes ok, fair point.
But have you actually read what Nick and Sid have said about all these entries for this week? Complete sour grapes if you ask me :)

And what i meant is how on earth Sid can have the nerve to dis the entries this week when his room (In my opinion and everyone else';s who i have spoken to on habbo) was no better than Swedens room entry for this week!

And Nick ive seen your switzerland room and (In my opinion) although it is "ok" Swizterlands ski resort is much better :) soz
She is a gd friend of mine and i know how hard she worked on the room .. stacking ice corners in v9 isnt the same as stacking in a normal room it's quite hard and not as easy as you may think. I think she did a great job.

I think there were quite a few gd rooms this week and can't wait to see next weeks :)

Also someone told me that the first week's entries (incl sids) were having "giveaways" to get votes lol hmm sad?
Soz, youre out numbered quite a bit here, the rooms this week were atrocious
Sids was simple and effective and im tempted to take back what i said about your room, who makes a castle out of lodge corners anyway :rolleyes:
And stacking is EXACTLY the same in v9 and v8 so i dont have a clue what she told you
You clearly havent spoken to many presitgious members of the community as you wouldve heard that the majority of entries were in fact, crap, for want of a better word

She is a gd friend of mine and i know how hard she worked on the room
Biasm? :rolleyes:

The swedish room was terrible, as i said i couldve knocked it up in a matter of seconds, gathering together the doormats involved in sids room and having the imagination to create a miniature road system takes something that slapping down some pods, lodge corners and gingerbread houses simply cant do

Brandon never ran a giveaway, only the Poland entry ran a giveaway and, yes that is technically fowl play and he still lost
Sour grapes? I suggest you do some more research

pebblehab
10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
im tempted to take back what i said about your room

Sour grapes? You liked his/her room until they posted here lol.

Originally Posted by owned?
She is a gd friend of mine and i know how hard she worked on the room

Biasm? :rolleyes:

Ummm and the fact that Sid is forum moderator on Habbox and that was the main reason ya'll voted for him, regardless of which was the best room, wasn't "biasm"??? What is biasm anyway? Is that a word?

No results found for biasm.

Brandon never ran a giveaway, only the Poland entry ran a giveaway and, yes that is technically fowl play and he still lost
Sour grapes? I suggest you do some more research

Technically he didn't ...... well not furni anyway ..... but his sig line on here was large and bold offering rep points to anyone who voted for him ... so that wasn't bribery? That, in my humble opinion, was worse than doing a giveaway. I consider that to be a clear case of abusing his staff position on here to elicit votes from people. Liam was just silly, Sid/Brandon should have known better.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Sid's room - but I don't think it was the best room from Group 1. In my opinion, if he didn't have all of habbox forum voting for him, Memmish would easily have won group 1.

Nick-
10-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Sour grapes? You liked his/her room until they posted here lol.

Only because it was the last credible room left, other than perhaps the greek room :rolleyes:

Ummm and the fact that Sid is forum moderator on Habbox and that was the main reason ya'll voted for him, regardless of which was the best room, wasn't "biasm"??? What is biasm anyway? Is that a word?

Would you not abuse your power as a popular staff member if you were in with the slightest bit of chance to win an infobus poster? I know i would. Biasm, essentially meaning to be biased towards something, but if youre sad enough to pick apart my post like that i dont think this is much of a valid point

Technically he didn't ...... well not furni anyway ..... but his sig line on here was large and bold offering rep points to anyone who voted for him ... so that wasn't bribery? That, in my humble opinion, was worse than doing a giveaway. I consider that to be a clear case of abusing his staff position on here to elicit votes from people. Liam was just silly, Sid/Brandon should have known better.

Giving furni away is taking advantage or the greedy side of Habbo, giving away rep (which only lasted for about a few hours at max) is depending on the greedy side of Habbox and this forum wouldve voted for Brandon anyway as he is a respected and well accomplished member, Memmishs room was also great and deserved to come first if not second. I wouldnt regard 0.1% of the overall votes as significant and i wouldve taken that as first altough not actually getting the top prize

In my opinion, if he didn't have all of habbox forum voting for him, Memmish would easily have won group 1.

Agreed.

Owned?
10-09-2006, 05:46 PM

[/size]

ty ;] exactly my point...........
Nick before you put people and their designs down .. look a little closer to home ;]

As for being "out numbered?" lmao dont think so ;]

uh people are so *** at habbox at the moment regards to rare and super values - they really have no idea ..... this is now extending to the forum thanks to people like you :l

and "omg" memmish so deserved to win last week - it was clear !! so it doesnt come down to "design" anymore it comes down to "who you know" ie : suks

Nick-
10-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Closer to home?
Why dont you check my theme room threads on HxF as well as my 2 theme room reviews, does your little friend have either of them? I dont think so

This has nothing to do with rare values... wth?

Owned?
10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
does your little friend have either of them? I dont think so

lol shes not "little" shes a lot older than me ;]
does she have any what? exactly? "Reviewed rooms?" uh ?

This has nothing to do with rare values... wth?

You are so the person to do habbox values atm cuz they dont have a clue ;]

Niall!
10-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Sids a good friend of mine and i didnt vote for him :l

Nick-
10-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I recommend you do not take on a forum moderator
However since it looks like you are rare values have nothing to do with this thread and you are therefore posting off topic
Also if you were too blind to read my post you would know i did indeed mean room reviews as well as several 10/10's from various other members of this forum in my other threads
If you must, search [ivi] on the forum and you will see them, however the images do not work as the server i used has gone down for a while

Owned?
10-09-2006, 06:12 PM
I recommend you do not take on a forum moderator

:S dont take on a forum moderator? :S I'm not "taking on anyone" im merely replying to posts..
so ....you can't even have an opinion here without being threatened? ;S

Sorry but you expect to put people down that you don't even "know" and not expect a comeback?

as for turning round your opinion on my room? because i posted here?

lol at you ;]

have a nice day :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!