PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

Neko-the-wise
07-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Today, only recently, I logged into my runescape account, Redknight711, only to find out I was hacked. No, I didnt have a keylogger, never gave out my pass, or anything!

They stole my items, they even knew my bank pin! They wiped out my bank! When I logged on, I was in level 49 wilderness O.O

My friend suspects them to be using a hacking program, pronounced illegal 10 years ago, to get into my character. He told me that this would disable my password for a few hours, so he can get on my account, disabled my bank pin permanetly, and reactivated my password after he was done messing around. Watch out for this!:(

ShadowSam19
07-09-2006, 02:26 AM
OK, lets be realistic here. Possibility 1, they use a super amazing complex hacker program to get into your account. Possibility 2, you mistakenly went to a site, where you were either tricked into entering your pw, or download a key-logger, like thousands of other runescape users. Which is more likely? Furthermore, lets say there was such a hacking program, why would they waste their time on your account, when I'm sure they could find someone much richer. So, instead of making up stories to make yourself feel better, why don't you learn from your mistake, and take steps to make sure nothing like this happens to you again.

Rashelly
07-09-2006, 06:14 AM
OK, lets be realistic here. Possibility 1, they use a super amazing complex hacker program to get into your account. Possibility 2, you mistakenly went to a site, where you were either tricked into entering your pw, or download a key-logger, like thousands of other runescape users. Which is more likely? Furthermore, lets say there was such a hacking program, why would they waste their time on your account, when I'm sure they could find someone much richer. So, instead of making up stories to make yourself feel better, why don't you learn from your mistake, and take steps to make sure nothing like this happens to you again.
That about sums it up
+rep

:]:]:]:]
07-09-2006, 06:29 AM
I think your friend hacked you.

Ekalb
07-09-2006, 07:54 AM
:]:]:];2182116']I think your friend hacked you.

Yeah I agree.
You said your friend went on your accont afterwards?
Therefor he knew the pass and pin and made up some unbelieve able story about anicnet hacking programs used once more ! O NOEZ!.
Tell your friend he's a jerk for hacking you.

:Jamie
07-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Some friends you got :P

Evolving
07-09-2006, 01:43 PM
lol i duno how some people Could Risk losing a friend that Trusts them with there pass over Pixels O.o its stupid

micky.blue.eyes
07-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Why would you give your friend your password anyway? If he says he's not going on your account what else is he going to do with it?

Ashley 12344
07-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Its a shame to hear that, but look to blaming your friend rather than other people, as said above.

Mattx
07-09-2006, 07:56 PM
That was nice of your "Friend"! =]

3lementGFX
07-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Beat him up.

Pretty
07-09-2006, 08:45 PM
lol i duno how some people Could Risk losing a friend that Trusts them with there pass over Pixels O.o its stupid
pfft cough cough alex

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!