PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Report

Simplicated
07-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Ok i dont know what the hell to do (sorry if this isnt the right place to post im assuming it is)

I found this scam website and i have to say its good, doesnt mean i condone it i nearly fell for it and i know about every scam in the book and even when i told my friend about it aswell as telling him its a scam website he nearly fell for it i've reported it in a CFH but hmm no help.

imo yeah habbo is just about money.

anyway the website is www.habboloco.co.uk < Its one of those stupid loader things and in the homepage it says click here to see pics of callie or something then when you enter it its got the sulake loading bar and everything i have to say its extremely good!! (THE ONLY THING THAT LETS IT DOWN IS THE WRITING WHEN YOU TYPE YOUR NAME!!!)

Anyway how can you help me get rid of this website more and more people are getting scammed as we speak :(

Edit By Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Habbox cannot guarantee the safety of this site, we will not be held responsible for any probelsm caused to your computer system due to accessing the said scam site.

BL!NKEY
07-09-2006, 03:34 AM
haha

that is not even close to believable.

What I do is just enter 10 wrong usernames/passwords

so it just wastes their time and they get excited for a moment.

If anyone actually entered their user name and pass to see pictures of callie then they shouldnt deserve to have furni anyway...

Simplicated
08-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Lmao yeah thats exactly what i do get them all excited :P

Adzeh
10-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Report them to sulake :)

www.sulake.com

Blue
10-09-2006, 10:34 AM
hmm i dont think ppl are getin scammed by it cause u can't even type in the log in box

VersionUpdate
10-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I would also sudgest you eport the site to sulake and they will get shut down

Ashhizzle
10-09-2006, 01:38 PM
lolol if you fall for that your dumb.. surely.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!