PDA

View Full Version : Pyro

Zample
07-09-2006, 04:44 AM
He stared blankly up at the doctor now hovering above him. The nurses and doctors that he could not see, but he could feel, were weaving in and out of him, stitching up patches and healing other areas. He had just woken up, obviously he had been knocked out, and the pain was excrutiating.
His name was Tom and he had just gotten into a car accident, but that's all he could remember. Just the flash of light, and then everything faded to black.
Now that Tom was awake, the pain was starting to kick in. He squirmed a bit. Soon his small swuirms turned into big thrusts and soon he was out of control, but he couldn't even control himself. It all hurt so much; he couldn't take much more of it.
"We're going to have to calm him down!" A doctor yelled.
"If he keeps going on like this, we'll hurt him, and bad!" A nurse yelled back, over Tom's screams.
"Get the shots!"
"I can't, if we give him a shot, it'll hurt him pretty bad, because he's thrashing too much and we won't hit the right spot!"
"John, put that thing out! Why the Hell would you even think to light a cigarette in a hospital!?"
"Just watch.." a calm voice replied.

Tom sniffed the air as a slight whiff of fire came over him. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever smelled. His thrashing slowed.
"Get more candles!" The surgeons yelled. One after another, candles were lit in the hospital room until finally the smell of fire was the only scent in the room.
Tom stopped thrashing and took in the scent, for he had never smelt anything so calming in his life. And it was the fire that calmed him for the rest of the operation; it was fire that numbed the pain.

There is always that one thing that will always calm us down.

There is always a good side and a bad side to everyone and everything.

Zample
07-09-2006, 04:47 AM
Don't ask why I even wrote this, but I think it's something that I wanted to write about because I had slightly the same experience at the dentist the other day. (Except, of course, it was only a little pain and I wasn't thrashing around..) But the smell of fire and smoke calmed me down loads and it made me think that everyone would have been calmed down by something... It's something you have a passion for, isn't it?

I'm also a terribly big pyro.. O_o

Jacketh
09-09-2006, 12:57 PM
It was good, odd, but good :)

Zample
13-09-2006, 03:47 AM
thank you. ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!