PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitches + Habbo staff o.o

KHK
07-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Some guy was performing strange glitches that i and many others had never seen before

Mod-Bengal, and 0rca turned up o.O

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/263/0rcagv6.png

Charlie
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
The screenie doesn't prove anything other then the staff being there. I also saw some weird glitches yesterday, two people dancing inside each other & one of them was shooting across the room (i heard that one, didn't see it)

They said it was site they are using to do it all, its sad that people mess with habbo.

KHK
07-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Agreed.

and these guys were morphing whilst in the room, and also appeard to be floating (the sitting action) across the room

Charlie
07-09-2006, 12:43 PM
I saw some people randomly floating in the room i visited yesterday (could be due to stacking & removing chair) But this girl had clones, and they all looked the same & they were dancing inside each other, they seemed to be dancing a tad faster as well.

Also, the room was orange but there was hardly anyone there, again another script.

Nick-
07-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Lawl at Hydronations response :P

VersionUpdate
07-09-2006, 03:25 PM
After seeing all this I think we can all say we all have WANTED to this ?
Am I right?

Pyroka
07-09-2006, 03:27 PM
0rca's obviously having a little show around with MOD-Bengal. :P Good to know the staff are getting to know the hotel as much as the users do, success is in the knowledge of others?

Nick-
07-09-2006, 03:28 PM
After seeing all this I think we can all say we all have WANTED to this ?
Am I right?
If that made any sense, no :(
Also not quite following what the news is here, is it that 0rca is staff? Or that some script0r was doing such and such in his room
If its either, its old <3

VersionUpdate
07-09-2006, 03:30 PM
I thought only MOD- can have habbo staff badges and no 'scripter' will be able to script badges and mod-names till new version for a couple hours like FI then it will be PATCHED permntly

Nick-
07-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Are you even aware of what this threads about?
MODs and staff have that badge, it is possible to script them but i think its only clientside if anything

Kymux
07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
The morphers name is -enex- or DC or dmu1 / 2

Porosity
07-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I dont see any glitches :l
but I do see the mods

--ss--
07-09-2006, 08:47 PM
what kinda of glitchs :s

lol i need to talk to 0rca about my conextions prize i got a reply from her after 5 months and all she said shell forward it to lost witness :rolleyes:

Stephhems
08-09-2006, 06:08 AM
The screenie doesn't prove anything other then the staff being there. I also saw some weird glitches yesterday, two people dancing inside each other & one of them was shooting across the room (i heard that one, didn't see it)

They said it was site they are using to do it all, its sad that people mess with habbo.

I have seen that in the news box then MOD-elux I think turned up and locked the whole room, they were dancing and sitting on people? it was really weird.
but this is true their habbo names were dmu1 or something they even accepted my FR lmao:eusa_danc

Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator) - Please do not double post :)

Stephhems
08-09-2006, 06:09 AM
what kinda of glitchs :s

lol i need to talk to 0rca about my conextions prize i got a reply from her after 5 months and all she said shell forward it to lost witness :rolleyes:

lmao I sent a ban appeal to my old account thats permed and 0rca replied with we will forward this to the player support manager and they never replied back :s

krazyhouse
08-09-2006, 08:22 AM
I seen this script been done by a guy called phuur1 in difficult help.

He was dressing like other habbos without leaving when you clicked him he was wearing something different with a different name.

Could carry drinks the person he is merging with without get a drink and his mouth moves when they speak but no word's come out.

I got a late screenie when he left it messed up my screen.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Tommy25r/scriptscript.jpg

Also it is good to see more MOD's and Staff wondering around habbo :)

majesticdragon
09-09-2006, 04:03 PM
BTW the morphing across room thing is scripting

shenk.
09-09-2006, 05:02 PM
sounds like roller-glitches to me =/

Hitman
09-09-2006, 05:08 PM
sounds like roller-glitches to me =/

Nah, it's recrypts script, I think. :p

Pyroka
10-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Its no roller thing, trust me. I saw Phuur do it in Habbo help and someone else do it in the Newsbox as stephhems has stated. It seems that you use two accounts to pull off the actions which makes you "morph" as it is known as now?
Either way, its fun. ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!