PDA

View Full Version : GET NP! NOT A CHEAT!! NOT A SCAM!!!! JUST READ!!!!IMPORTANT!

andy_539
07-09-2006, 06:45 PM
THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
listen up, all you have to do is go to http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=andy_539and make a new account. EVERY time you sign up i will give you 1k neopoints!!!
most people think this is a scam because they think why is he doing this, i dont blame them, the reason im doing this is because 100 referalls would cost me 100k and the items added 2gether is worth more than 100k so i make money!!! and so do you cos you make 1k every time you sign up!!!.
6 simple steps:
1. Click on the link above
2. Create a new account
3. Activate the account
4. neomail me (andy_539) with the name of your real account
5. put an item (example rotten boot) in to your shop for the price of 1k
6. you get rich

you will NOT recieve np if the account is frozen or not activated.

as i am not on all the time your money may not come straight away, 2 days MAX!

When you get your money please give me rep and reply saying if you recived your np or not

tyvm

Brandon! (Forum Moderator) Please do not repost threads that have already been locked by a Moderator before hand.

bum
07-09-2006, 06:46 PM
"/ Fgs. Its just to get you refferalls. You can earn items and neopoints in other ways than just referals !

brandon
07-09-2006, 06:50 PM
THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
listen up, all you have to do is go to http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=andy_539and make a new account. EVERY time you sign up i will give you 1k neopoints!!!
most people think this is a scam because they think why is he doing this, i dont blame them, the reason im doing this is because 100 referalls would cost me 100k and the items added 2gether is worth more than 100k so i make money!!! and so do you cos you make 1k every time you sign up!!!.
6 simple steps:
1. Click on the link above
2. Create a new account
3. Activate the account
4. neomail me (andy_539) with the name of your real account
5. put an item (example rotten boot) in to your shop for the price of 1k
6. you get rich

you will NOT recieve np if the account is frozen or not activated.

as i am not on all the time your money may not come straight away, 2 days MAX!

When you get your money please give me rep and reply saying if you recived your np or not

tyvm

*edit mistake*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!