PDA

View Full Version : 360 trouble yet again

kano
07-09-2006, 10:13 PM
just got my copy of dead rising today, played for about half hour and my 360 froze up like it did before. i am slowly losing faith in microsoft, my warrenty ran out about a month ago i think, so if i have to pay for i wont be very happy :@. if anyone else has this problem after playing dead rising post back here.

i may ask for a gift after having to have my xbox360 repaired/replaced twice in a year....

xbox tech support here i come!

Billay
07-09-2006, 10:15 PM
PWNED

f habbox

Bear-Max
07-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Ack, you're not having much luck :P Mine is still going strong, so hopefully thatll restore a little faith... Or maybe not.

Anyway, your warranty couldn't have run out - it lasts a year and well... the 360 has only been out 10 months.

Good luck.

kano
08-09-2006, 12:07 PM
ah i see my mate said the warranty was only 3 months.

omgabear
08-09-2006, 02:27 PM
The only info I can give you is DONT stand your 360 up.

Ive had mine for a while now, and its running just as good as the day I got it :S

Bear-Max
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
The only info I can give you is DONT stand your 360 up.

Ive had mine for a while now, and its running just as good as the day I got it :S

So is mine, and I stand it vertically :)

Dirgeofcerberus
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Well ive had mine since February and its still going strong too.
My copy of dead rising should come tomorrow or on Monday, so ill let you know if I have any problems as soon as it comes.

Troubling
08-09-2006, 06:40 PM
mine has recently broken it used to just frezze but not it wont even switch on i get 4 red lights on the front which means a hard war failure. My game froze while i was playing halo 2 for 1 n half hours without saving. I could of cried.

Josh-H
08-09-2006, 07:55 PM
mine has recently broken it used to just frezze but not it wont even switch on i get 4 red lights on the front which means a hard war failure. My game froze while i was playing halo 2 for 1 n half hours without saving. I could of cried.

I would be crying more about my 360

Well ive had mine since February and its still going strong too.
My copy of dead rising should come tomorrow or on Monday, so ill let you know if I have any problems as soon as it comes.

My dead rising came thursday from some ebay supplier... one of first in UK public to play :D

OH YAY :D

kano
08-09-2006, 09:57 PM
u could buy it at game on thursday..well you could where i live

zainx1
08-09-2006, 11:14 PM
My 360 crashes quite a bit but i got mine second hand near to the time it was released. and crashed earlier today playing testdrive. and my mate has dead rising and hasnt said anythink about it crashing and im gonna go buy it tomorow so ill find out then.

My mate also told me not to stand mine up as it over heats but it crashes less when stood up then laid down.

Troubling
09-09-2006, 09:25 AM
i just bought a new xbox 360 becuase my old one broke and i phoned up the helpline and they said they would call be me back that was bout 3 weeks ago :S

zainx1
09-09-2006, 03:26 PM
I got dead rising, and it dont crash for me but i got to say i dont like this game. The smashing the zombies are all well and good but I keep dieing at the same bit and it takes ages to get there from the last save.

Josh-H
09-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Near the beginning the shooting bit :P

I skipped it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!