PDA

View Full Version : Win a silver drag...

DCeption
08-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Funky Friday

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/earth_xl_001.gifDid you know that this September has been all about the 'Around The World (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/around_the_world/index.html) in 80 Rooms' competition? If not, where have you been! You've missed loads. Each week there is a group which contains countries in which you can enter rooms related to that country. These groups then appear in the Navigator. If you did decide to enter, then good luck as there are some great prizes on offer!

For this weeks Frunky Friday we are giving you your very own oppurtunity to win some 'World' prizes.

If you enter correctly you will be in with a chance of winning:
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/habbos_tour.gif
- Every single flag that is in the catologue.
- A Silver Dragon!

There will be 5 runners up who will each win 25 Habbo Credits!

For your chance to win, all you have to do is answer the following simple question:

In which Around The World group was the country of 'Switzerland' in?http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1291/dutch_habbo_f.gif

1) Europe 2
2) Asia 1
3) Europe 1

Thanks to Habblimp for this weeks Funky Friday

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Habbo ID Checker

When you call the Funky Friday phone line you'll need to enter your Habbo ID. If you don't know your Habbo ID, you can check it by by typing your name in the box below. Habbo name:
//
You should only use your own Habbo ID to enter Funky Friday. If you use someone else's ID, they'll win the prize not you!

just thought id let you all know :) alrite prize

Evolution
08-09-2006, 02:30 PM
wth has a silver dragon got to do with the world?

it just shows what's being picked these days...

Nemo
08-09-2006, 02:49 PM
mmh k prize think time!

since its around the world........................

lets put in 1 of every flag!!! oh and add a silver drag even tho it has no revelence

Ok....

Evolution
08-09-2006, 02:51 PM
mmh k prize think time!

since its around the world........................

lets put in 1 of every flag!!! oh and add a silver drag even tho it has no revelence

Ok....
+rep for saying exactly what I thought :)

Nemo
08-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the rep :D, and its true... but ah well cant do anyfin bout that

Aitken
08-09-2006, 02:58 PM
yeah, people put them in so that they get the drag aswell.

+rep for find

Nixt
08-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Thankyou for the News, just posted it on the Habbox Homepage, I love doing the Funky Fridays :) +Rep

:Hazel
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I never do funky fridays and a silver dragon is worth peanuts, good find anyway.

Nixt
08-09-2006, 03:19 PM
I never do funky fridays

When I said I like doing them, I meant I like posting them on the Habbox Homepage by the way ;P I have never entered.. :p

:Hazel
08-09-2006, 03:20 PM
When I said I like doing them, I meant I like posting them on the Habbox Homepage by the way ;P I have never entered.. :p

Oh ok I see. Who does enter them? ;)

Nemo
08-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh ok I see. Who does enter them? ;)
i sure dont :P

Pyroka
08-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok, i must say this is a nice prize but has NO relevance to the actual subject as stated, "Around the world". I guess if they put a earth globe, like a basketball trophy would look pretty cool and itd have value + relevance...But me and Sulake are a few countries and minds apart. :P

beccyyy
08-09-2006, 04:13 PM
when i first got credits i didnt know how to buy them except for funky friday :P i got runner up prize once

Slash
08-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Silver dragon has nothing to do with the world.
I wont be entering this one [;

brandon
08-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh that's poor, but aslong as prize isn't an Infobus Poster I'm happy :eusa_danc

Ashhizzle
08-09-2006, 09:00 PM
He only said silver drag because he'll get one aswel ;l How lame some people get these days!

Pyroka
08-09-2006, 09:57 PM
He only said silver drag because he'll get one aswel ;l How lame some people get these days!

I might as well stand up for someone now, but what proof do you have that he is jealous? He has based this opinion of prizes getting unrelated to their actual competition. If you havent realised, open your eyes.

Nemo
08-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I might as well stand up for someone now, but what proof do you have that he is jealous? He has based this opinion of prizes getting unrelated to their actual competition. If you havent realised, open your eyes.
Yep true thats y he agreed with my POST which stated that and hence y he +rep'd me aswell ;)

AJuk
08-09-2006, 11:38 PM
i might enter when i get a chance..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!