PDA

View Full Version : Just got WoW

Crouch
08-09-2006, 06:11 PM
I must say, pretty dissapointing.. everyone has hyped it up to be some totally amazing game, which it's not.. I don't recommend anyone spends money on it

Dirgeofcerberus
08-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Well from every site I ever went on, everyone made it out to be a really rubbish game, not a totally amazing game.

No-one get it anyway, everyone says it blows.

Crouch
08-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Well :P Someone on my MSN said it was awesome and everyone on here thinks the same... It's not totally crap, it's good if your bored

Dirgeofcerberus
08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
So good to play in your spare time? Lol.
But if you're only gonna play it in your spare time and when your bored, whats the point of paying for it monthly? You ain't gonna play it a lot.

I play Guild Wars in my spare time and when im bored, its good as im not wasting money as theres no monthly fee.

Neil
08-09-2006, 06:19 PM
It's because low levels can't actually do anything good, when you get to a higher level you will enjoy it much more, plus you need to go through all the races/classes and stuff to find one you actually like, I went through a few, Night elf hunter, then I started as a mage and found it to be much more fun

:]:]:]:]
08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
So good to play in your spare time? Lol.
But if you're only gonna play it in your spare time and when your bored, whats the point of paying for it monthly? You ain't gonna play it a lot.

I play Guild Wars in my spare time and when im bored, its good as im not wasting money as theres no monthly fee.

Im going to get the one thats coming out in octomer it is?

Dirgeofcerberus
08-09-2006, 06:24 PM
The new expansion for it? Or is it a new game altogether? I dunno, havnt read much on the new one, dunno what its even called.

I just play the original Guild Wars and Guild Wars: Factions. Ill probably get the new one if its an expansion. Its great not having to pay monthly, you can just not play on it for a long time and not feel like you've wasted money.

Infrontation
08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
I'll get the expansion when it comes out and it might revive my interest in the game.

:Jamie
08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Its on my list of next things to buy :P was going to get a while ago but decided to get something else, i hope its not what you say it is :P

Crouch
08-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, as other people have explained... RPG games are like that, when you're new, its boring and all you can do is level and do quests when you dont know where to go atall. I'll keep playing when I can be bothered :P I pre-ordered the expansion too cos i got both for £30 lol

maylin
20-09-2006, 07:13 PM
where you want to find good life ,of course in the games .beause in the real life ,we have many distresses and pain only in the games if we have enough gold to buy the good arms ,and we can play the games well.so i'll give u one cheapest gold website.they have good server and their service is so good let me tell you .if you can try it ,you may get a surprise from them.
you also can contact them via:
*removed*
network games:SilkRoad Online , US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling

Dirgeofcerberus (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post private information.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!