PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] disconecting??

Chuck1993
08-09-2006, 06:56 PM
my habbo keeps disconnecting all the time what could be rong

Ashhizzle
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Mabye theres somthing wrong with your comp? try deleting cookies <3

Chuck1993
08-09-2006, 08:39 PM
made no diff

Catzsy
08-09-2006, 10:09 PM
I have that problem with my ISP so try going through Modzilla Firefox.
Maybe you wil have more luck :)

PTER
08-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I doubt that its the Internet Explorer. If you're using Windows XP, do you have alot of pop up bubbles that appear on the bottem right hand of your screen saying "cable unplugged" ? If you do, try unplugging your modem plug, and your router plug (if yu have one) and leave it for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, replug it, and it should run quite well. Sometimes, there could be clogs in the connection.

Porosity
09-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Its probably your connection, I always disconnect aswell.

catgory.
11-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Its probably your connection, I always disconnect aswell.

You must mail the player support, there is a secret ban in there system, the ban has been called Sillenced Machine-IP-ban, if you have that kind of ban, than habbo is keeping disconnecting, i have that for no reason on the dutch hotel, the didd't proved that i was scamming -.-

PTER
12-09-2006, 09:38 PM
You must mail the player support, there is a secret ban in there system, the ban has been called Sillenced Machine-IP-ban, if you have that kind of ban, than habbo is keeping disconnecting, i have that for no reason on the dutch hotel, the didd't proved that i was scamming -.-
Are you sure they have that 'secret ban system'? Or are you making it up? Habbo wouldnt go through all the trouble to code that program if they could just perm ban your IP.

Its your connection. Try unplugging the power from your router/modem and wait 5 minutes, then replug it. Thats most likely the problem. If its not fixed, call your Internet Provider

ColyTom
29-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I am going through the same problem at the moment. It is so iritating. I have tried Mozilla Firefox, it worked for a few minutes then I got d/c.

Moosik
01-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Thats happening to me too, it used to be in the evening only, which wasn't that but now its constant, anyone help me too?

ColyTom
01-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I've been e-mailing thme about it and they said that they will forward it to the techies.
What ISP do you use ?

Immenseman
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Its happening to me now :P

ColyTom
01-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Aaargh, it is so annoying.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
03-10-2006, 09:05 PM
This Happened to me. I thought i was I.P Banned so i left habbo for a month tryed it again after a month and It worked :S

ColyTom
04-10-2006, 05:03 PM
This Happened to me. I thought i was I.P Banned so i left habbo for a month tryed it again after a month and It worked :S

Oh :s Hopefully that will happen to me.

x~Rebel~x
05-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Lmao, it seems to be happening to everyone lol, me included. What was pretty strange though was when I logged on a window came up telling me to download a new shockwave thing, could that be it? I am no computer whizz, but I thought it might have something to do with it :) Hope this helps :P

ColyTom
06-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Lmao, it seems to be happening to everyone lol, me included. What was pretty strange though was when I logged on a window came up telling me to download a new shockwave thing, could that be it? I am no computer whizz, but I thought it might have something to do with it :) Hope this helps :P

It could be, good luck :8

PTER
11-10-2006, 12:42 AM
It could be your Internet Service Provider?
If not, try the following:
-Use Internet Explorer
-Clear your cookies, and temporary internet files
-Disconnect your internet router/modem for 5 minutes, and replug it.

GoldenMerc
11-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Im d.c in firefox quite alot and i was yesterday too.

ColyTom
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
It could be your Internet Service Provider?
If not, try the following:
-Use Internet Explorer
-Clear your cookies, and temporary internet files
-Disconnect your internet router/modem for 5 minutes, and replug it.

Thankyou for your advice, I will try disconnecting my modem for 5 minutes and then replugging it.

PTER
13-10-2006, 10:59 PM

Good interpretation.. It could also be that Abobe Shockwave has been having glitches..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!