PDA

View Full Version : how the HELL!

Ashhizzle
08-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Ok.. i'm year eight.. i received my timetable, looked straight for english to see if i had my old teacher and BANG! Its a south african man teaching english language? WTH! its like we can barely understand him and he gave me a 1 hour DT for saying Ouch after getting stabbed in the arm with a pen.. Which i think gave me ink poisoning.

Eamonn
08-09-2006, 09:07 PM
So he is African ? Are you saying that he is less of a teacher because of his race ? All the French teachers at my school are English , does that mean they shouldn't teach it ?

Nemo
08-09-2006, 09:16 PM
So he is African ? Are you saying that he is less of a teacher because of his race ? All the French teachers at my school are English , does that mean they shouldn't teach it ?
No i think its coz the teacher cant speak english that well so hes wonderin why hes teaching english :P

and ermmmmm harsh, i got an irish woman for R.E shes a nice person, very funny :P she made me laugh so hard i was in tears and i had my head on the table for 1sec and she was like [my name] HAVE U PASSED OUT!?!

Eamonn
08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
If he couldn't talk English he wouldn't even work in an English school ''/

Nemo
08-09-2006, 09:30 PM
If he couldn't talk English he wouldn't even work in an English school ''/No he can, its just in more of an ACCENT so its harder for him 2 understand wot hes saying :P

Eamonn
08-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Umm no I am coming onto the fact of where he said

Its a south african man teaching english language? WTH!
so in your best interests you should just leave it there.

Nemo
08-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Umm no I am coming onto the fact of where he said

so in your best interests you should just leave it there.Yeah i think i should aswell :P

alexxxxx
08-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Ok.. i'm year eight.. i received my timetable, looked straight for english to see if i had my old teacher and BANG! Its a south african man teaching english language? WTH! its like we can barely understand him and he gave me a 1 hour DT for saying Ouch after getting stabbed in the arm with a pen.. Which i think gave me ink poisoning.

Are you stupid? English is no.1 language in SA.

brapbrap
15-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Your in year 8, You act like your 17 and you told me once on habbo you were 16.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!