PDA

View Full Version : Habbo babies

Simonac55
27-07-2004, 08:42 PM
In Habbo, I've seen alot of people who were married to each other and wanted some childrens. So they went to adoptions centres and adopt a kid. But now, it would be useful if it was a real Habbo Baby. It would be like the Habbos pet: they would have programed sentences but baby sentences not pet ones lol. It would look alot more like a baby that you adopt at an help centre because he would have the look of an Habbo Baby.

Butcher11
27-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Ugh no, I'd hate having babies in all the rooms I see. These are only kids, some would find sadisitic things to abuse the kid with.

Moose
27-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Ugh no, I'd hate having babies in all the rooms I see. These are only kids, some would find sadisitic things to abuse the kid with.

Yup, so do I, and the babies are mostly 16+, that would stink if they make habbo babies, babies will make the hotel more slow just like pets did --;

Simonac55
27-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Ya. I admit it you are right. I didn't think of it in that way. Alot of Habbos are not that mature to see babies and would do bad things to them. It's not anybody that is mature at the age of 14 or something like that. I should think like you a little more lol :eusa_thin

Gottomi
28-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Well, I dont want them to cause lag and stuff (I still want them to get rid of all pets) But It sounds kind of fun. Mabey they could be a rare or something so they arnt as common xD lol. I just hope they wouldnt have some scam like the pet food is. :rolleyes:

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Theres so many downsides to that
1.Lag
2.Like you said not everyone is mature enough
3.i wouldnt want to take care of a baby forever will it ever grow up?
4.Habbo would make u buy food for the baby like dogs.
5.Babies arnt furni so they wont be traded like it just liek pets and then
a bunch of scams willg o around of people buying babies.
6. way to complex habbo will never do it.

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 06:27 AM
omg, lol like The Sims, thats a cool game :) No I'd hate babies, lol, it would encourrage more of the immature peeps on habbo to keep twalking lwike thwis!! :@ argh no thanks lol :D

CowgirlTalented
16-08-2004, 07:20 AM
There is a little thing called, " Glitch ". This would cause so much glitch that it would make a whale look like a tic tac. Remember, habbo isnt like a wishing well. You cant wish for something and its easy to just make come true! You must thing of the negative points aswell, such as glitches, whod run these babies?, most habbos do not adopt (stating my point) It's most probley another thing to make the hotel close down for a while. Think back when the PETS were coming in, the hotel was closed for hours... So think negative and dont think like a wishing well ;) Although this would be good for Impetuous and Yatwice :eusa_clap

Incher
19-08-2004, 04:03 AM
they wud be crazy all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and everything imagine cost for the cribs etc!too much work!altho they shud have more pets like fish!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!