PDA

View Full Version : Is ring of wealth worth it?

Dark Chevard
09-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I know nothing about it I just want to know if anybody knows how much of chance of getting something rare than it is normally etc.

Chosen One
09-09-2006, 12:54 PM
People say they do good without them, some say they get good drops with them.

I say buy one and see, they're only about 50k.

:Jamie
09-09-2006, 01:34 PM
I get better drops without it..Some people say it only increases the amount of coin drops :P But with the armour I wear I would rather have a ring of life :P

Dan
09-09-2006, 02:59 PM
i dont think they work very well i never wear them anymore :p

micky.blue.eyes
09-09-2006, 02:59 PM
I get better drops without it..Some people say it only increases the amount of coin drops :P But with the armour I wear I would rather have a ring of life :P

Unless you're fighting with me, then you'd rather die wouldn't you? Specially when you're skulled. :p

I got 7 rings of wealth, I can sell you one. :)

[Jay]
09-09-2006, 04:41 PM
i get better drops without the ring of wealth but try it out and see if it works if it dosent you can always sell it again :)

micky.blue.eyes
09-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I don't notice a difference, but that's because I only pay attention to rare drops and if the ring increases the chance of getting one, it's still a small chance of getting a rare item.

---MAD---
09-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Thats a tough question actually. Some people get good drops without the ring and some get it with the ring. I don't know how the ring works exactly but I use it anyway :).

Alex-
09-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm 102 combat 75 slayer and never had a dragon drop wearing it. Ive killed hundreds of metal drags and kqed...

Evolving
09-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Thats a tough question actually. Some people get good drops without the ring and some get it with the ring. I don't know how the ring works exactly but I use it anyway :).

Tbh u cant say at all its completly random maby 1 fay u go with the ring on and get nothin then next u go with diff ring and get some good stuff But then the next time u could get nothing with a diff ring and Get some thin with the Ring of welth. If the ring of welth was designed to help with better drops then it must make some difference even if it means u get more Medium Drops E.g More High Runes Ect...

Well thats my oppinion and i have 1 so.. yea lol :P i think its worth it all tho i am to scared to go kill stuff worth the Drop i hate dieing lol..

Ekalb
11-09-2006, 06:18 AM
This might be a bit old but ill share my story
Yesterday with my wealth I got a half key
Today without it I got 2 rune meds 1 drop apart.
So its really random..

Crimson
11-09-2006, 03:25 PM
I never got a rare drop from wearing lol... well.. i've ever had a rare drop anyway O_O

JoeyK.
12-09-2006, 02:43 PM
I use a wealth at Tzhaar, as it seems to get me more tokkul & obby drops, but other than that I just wear a life... Better to have less a chance of losing your stuff than a slightly better chance of getting a drop.

Evolving
12-09-2006, 03:28 PM
I use a wealth at Tzhaar, as it seems to get me more tokkul & obby drops, but other than that I just wear a life... Better to have less a chance of losing your stuff than a slightly better chance of getting a drop.

True Very True!

IGlooscap
12-09-2006, 03:32 PM

It depends what your wearing, if your rich like you... then yes. But otherwise it might not matter ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!