PDA

View Full Version : The Great Habbo Raid. [RETURN!]

jackass
09-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Heres a video for the old raids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HJqzrofcI
Here is where I got some of the info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=Pools+closed

The room raiders, otherwise known as the Nigraz, have returned, they go around public rooms, rioting and raiding them for ages.
In June 2006, people began circulating a picture that said they were planning to flood Habbo Hotel with many people to block the pool and much of the hotel. People sent around fliers on the image messageboard 4chan.
The great Habbo raid took place at July 12, 10PM Eastern Time. Although many people started, when it kicked off the rooms were flooded by thousands of people. The line to get into one of the pool rooms ranged from 100 to 500 at times.
The moderators, who it is unknown how much they knew of the planning behind the raid, went around banning people left and right often for nothing. Anyone in the same area of a Nigra was instantly banned. Mods even banned important admins of Habbo by accident! One moderator banned was Duncan, an administrator at Habbo.com and Habbodiscussion.com.
To evade the bans, people would either use a program like Habbit. Or, they would delete their shockwave logs in c:\windows\application data\macromedia\shockwave player\prefs\ . People who could not figure out how to do that, would uninstal and reinstall shockwave. Then, for either of the three methods, people had to change their IP addresses and make a new account on Habbo Hotel.
Most of the people in the raid came from 4chan (particularly those of its /b/ board). Others were from YTMND, Ebaumsworld, and a few scattered websites. 4chan also claimed Gaia Online was behind it when they supposedly were not--even stating in the raid that they were from Gaia--to keep it from being traced back to 4chan.
There was also a phrase called the "4chan Partyvan," which meant the FBI.

http://www.dropfiles.net/filez/3512/raidmerges.gif

During the raid nigras flooded every room, blocking doorways, and crowding the whole hotel. There were thousands of them and they hit all the Habbo Hotel sites based from different countries. Raiders grouped together to form swastikas (卐) sometimes as nigras and sometimes in white-skinned (often albino) avatars.
The pool rooms were in a subsection of the public rooms under the section Gaming Floor. At one of the two pool rooms, The Habbosphere Pool Deck, it had a large duck statue so Habbos with afros would stand behind it so it would look like the duck had an afro. They then called the duck Afroduck.
The raiders organized themselves using chatrooms outside of the website (such as IRC and teamspeak) and in private rooms in the website.
The raiders kept saying, "The [name of room (e.g. pool, library, etc.] is closed due to AIDS." They also said, "DESU!", a 4chan phrase. They said "Yiff," a term for sexual activity in the furry fandom. They also mentioned cracky-chan, a girl who posted pictures of herself in 4chan's /b/ board in 2005, who many of the members fell in love with. They raiders also phished people for passwords, using the line that if you give a website your username and password, it would generate free coins, when it merely give your username and password to someone to steal all your virtual coins and items. They scrolled either the song from the TV show The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire or a modified version.
During the raid, Habbodiscussion.com, the official forum, blocked reading to unregistered users and blocked anyone from registering for several days. It also had many people posting talking about the raid and complaining about the ban-happy nature of the moderators.

On Monday The 11th of the 9th should be when they propely return. The next raid. Will it come?

Edit by Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Thread moved from "Habbo UK News and Rumours" to "Anything about Habbo". Please post in correct section.

Vibe
09-09-2006, 01:58 PM
I dont personally see how this is news or a rumour if you ask me its just a group of noobs looking for attention, and getting a thrill out of blocking areas on Habbo?

Charlie
09-09-2006, 01:58 PM
With the new FOMO thing, you can't report then now can we? Because we are meant to ignore them, maybe they know that so they have decided to come back?

Vibe
09-09-2006, 01:59 PM
btw please, i live near you, How leet? :P

On topic: :rolleyes:

jackass
09-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Thats could be why. But if it does come, I want to be on the hotel at the time. 2 Days time it should be... :o

FootballTouch
09-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Hmm.. Abit confused. :s

jackass
09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Hmm.. Abit confused. :s
What about? ;)

Joord
09-09-2006, 02:34 PM
9/11 :rolleyes:

Porosity
09-09-2006, 02:47 PM
sorry but maybe If there was 20 afros in each room...

shenk.
09-09-2006, 02:51 PM
L...m...a...o....

Erm... Lets beat them with a shenk-clonage comeback :]

Joord
09-09-2006, 02:53 PM
L...m...a...o....

Erm... Lets beat them with a shenk-clonage comeback :]

Get loads of clones and trap them. (Surround)

shenk.
09-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Get loads of clones and trap them. (Surround)

i cant find any yet ;[

Joord
09-09-2006, 03:07 PM
i cant find any yet ;[

You'll have to wait a couple of days until 'the great habbo raid' :rolleyes:

shenk.
09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
You'll have to wait a couple of days until 'the great habbo raid' :rolleyes:

... 9/11 ? ooo nicely picked. lol.

Joord
09-09-2006, 03:10 PM
... 9/11 ? ooo nicely picked. lol.

Thats what I thought on page one.

jackass
09-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Humm. I'm not sure if it WILL happen or not. There are many rumours, but not as many 'Official rumours' as there were last time. So, heh? :eusa_thin

GJay
09-09-2006, 07:53 PM
They were in the Great Port earlier- blocked me and Roboevil from getting around it was so annoying!

And why block the pools! that's pathetic.

shenk.
09-09-2006, 08:39 PM
They were in the Great Port earlier- blocked me and Roboevil from getting around it was so annoying!

And why block the pools! that's pathetic.

There messages do make it hard for them to be kicked/banned...

makes habbo sound rasist or against AIDS research...

GJay
10-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Right...

But blocking people causes an auto ban anyway by a moderator?

Also, Habbo are not racist. these people just feel like 'taking over'. It's very silly. We all recognise the AIDS problemo, and it is not nice..but it doesn't give anyone the right to disallow other Habbos from enjoying their time on the hotels!

Shinigami
11-09-2006, 04:00 PM
*Cough* Today is supposdedly the day they came. Havent seen nothing yet.. :)

VersionUpdate
11-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I think thats silly and waste of time
anyone can do that?

Wootzeh
11-09-2006, 04:17 PM
http://img.7chan.org/i/
That's the site.

Jõnathan
11-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Here's the pic:
http://img.7chan.org/i/src/1157952470909.jpg
NOTE: This is just for the TIMES, as someone said they hadn't come on yet.
And don't freaking say I shouldn't have posted it.
Thank you.

jackass
11-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Nice finds. I will + rep everyone that finds something, cause i'm nice. Although no one repped me for all of my finds in this thread... :P

jackass
11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST. I COULDN'T EDIT THE OTHER ONE!
Its Happening on the USA habbo already! Look how many in queue. There was 206 in queue, but I have been waiting. Look:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6674/thingydz2.png

jackass
11-09-2006, 08:03 PM
SORRY STILL CAN'T EDIT:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7824/afrosqz1.png

Deiondre
11-09-2006, 08:28 PM
They're here! RUUUUUN!
Lido I

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!