PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like X-Men?

timROGERS
09-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Does anyone like X-Men? It's awesome imho! I can't way for X3: The Last Stand to be released on 3rd October - it was awesome at the cinema and I just have to have it!

Grindie
09-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Not really.

Seen the first two movies, they were alright

Eamonn
09-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes , I love X-Men, people say the third one was rubbish but I say it was brill :]

Jacketh
09-09-2006, 04:11 PM
I love x-men, i'll be out buying that ;]

Ostinato
09-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I've actually never had an interest in X-Men what so ever! =S

dirrty
09-09-2006, 04:54 PM
I like X-men. The movies and the programmes on TV :)

X-men is MUCH better then Spiderman lol

But i want to see Spiderman 3 when it comes out.

NekkLe
09-09-2006, 05:15 PM
I liked the 1 & 2 but havn't seen the third. I mainly like the art in the Marvel comics.
Spiderman 3 looks good, venom is in it!

Herman
09-09-2006, 05:16 PM
It hasn't been released there? :o Well that's shocking, it was released in Singapore in June this year. I always thought the UK would get movies before us, oh well. Yeah, I'm quite a huge fan of X-men movies, the 3rd one was awesome.

Azul
09-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I personally thought the X-Men movies were awful. The third one looks decent however.

Neversoft
09-09-2006, 06:02 PM
I saw the 3rd one at the cinema ages ago, It was excellent. I have it on DVD but it doesn't seem as good the second time you watch it.

-Wolverine
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
i gess so lozl.

Neversoft
09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
I liked the 1 & 2 but havn't seen the third. I mainly like the art in the Marvel comics.
Spiderman 3 looks good, venom is in it!

Vemon
Green Goblin 2
Sandman
And there is rumoured to be another villan aswell.

I can't wait for Spiderman 3! May 2007. :8 Marvel films own.

NekkLe
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Vemon
Green Goblin 2
Sandman
And there is rumoured to be another villan aswell.

I can't wait for Spiderman 3! May 2007. :8 Marvel films own.

Wicked, i've seen a trailer to it, I thought venom would be a totally different character but its jusy spiderman with a black costume. Still looks very good though.

helenishot
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
i've never seen the films tbh.

GJay
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM
I've seen the first one,

and I saw the third one with Karl in teh cinema and we loved it.

I just gotta see the second one hehe. psst karl rent it for when i see you next ;)

Opy
09-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Wicked, i've seen a trailer to it, I thought venom would be a totally different character but its jusy spiderman with a black costume. Still looks very good though.

The spiderman with a black costume isnt venom. Its still spiderman. In the comic his other suit gets torn into pieces so he has to get a new one. The Black costume is an Alien Symboite. Of course the storyline won't be the same as in the comics. But in the Marvel comics after Spiderman defeats the Alien Symboite, it escapes to find another host (Eddie Brock) which forms the likes of venom. Venom doesn't actually appear in the trailer. But the character Eddie Brock is in the film, so Venom must be aswell.

Theres a whole story about the Alien Symboite here (http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/venom.htm). I am Marvel mad. :P

NekkLe
09-09-2006, 09:06 PM
The spiderman with a black costume isnt venom. Its still spiderman. In the comic his other suit gets torn into pieces so he has to get a new one. The Black costume is an Alien Symboite. Of course the storyline won't be the same as in the comics. But in the Marvel comics after Spiderman defeats the Alien Symboite, it escapes to find another host (Eddie Brock) which forms the likes of venom. Venom doesn't actually appear in the trailer. But the character Eddie Brock is in the film, so Venom must be aswell.

Theres a whole story about the Alien Symboite here (http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/venom.htm). I am Marvel mad. :P

Ooh, I heard there was going to be Venom in Spiderman 3 and when I saw a trailer to it, I saw the venom liquid stuff taking over Spiderman. I just assumed this was the venom but not as we know it :$ :)

Opy
09-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Ooh, I heard there was going to be Venom in Spiderman 3 and when I saw a trailer to it, I saw the venom liquid stuff taking over Spiderman. I just assumed this was the venom but not as we know it :$ :)

No, no. The Black liquid stuff is the Alien Symboite. When it takes over Eddie Brock, he changes into Venom. ;)

NekkLe
09-09-2006, 09:13 PM
No, no. The Black liquid stuff is the Alien Symboite. When it takes over Eddie Brock, he changes into Venom. ;)

Ahh I see, I remember seeing this in the cartoon.

Opy
09-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Ahh I see, I remember seeing this in the cartoon.

I've never watched any of the cartoons. I just read this from a Marvel site and picked up the storyline from playing the Spiderman games. :P

NekkLe
09-09-2006, 09:16 PM
I've never watched any of the cartoons. I just read this from a Marvel site and picked up the storyline from playing the Spiderman games. :P

The cartoon is quite good, I remember watching them when I was little then they brought them out on Jetix or some kids channel. I still like my cartoons :p

Opy
09-09-2006, 09:22 PM
The cartoon is quite good, I remember watching them when I was little then they brought them out on Jetix or some kids channel. I still like my cartoons :p

Yeah, I saw that it was on the otherday. I'll have to check them out. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!