PDA

View Full Version : Furni Borrowing idea..

BobX
09-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Ok, i just thought of this so i havnt thought everything through yet so bare with me :)...

I think that people should be able to borrow furni from the catalogue, and place it in theyre room for a certain ammount of time.. say 5 minutes?

However, the furni will appear as a see-through version, like when you try to move something and it turns seethrough.

This will mainly be used to organise a room, and you will be able to design your dream room!

Couple notes:
-There will be a max number of furni aloud to be borrowed per day.
-As the furni is seethrough, you can not take a picture to bost to your friends about "how i got hacked and lost all this!"
-You will not be able to borrow rares
-Only a certain number of each furni is aloud to be borrowed, say 5 lodge corners are aloud to be borrowed.

-You will be the only one that can see the furni
When the time is up on the furni being borrowed, you will be auto-kiked from the room, and they will be gone when you re-enter.
[dont know how that will work yet ^]

Anything else that you suggest will be added to here if i have the edit option still available! :)

Jackbee
09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
i think this is a pointless idea, whats the point of having a bit of furni for 5 minutes?

i luv rosie
09-09-2006, 03:43 PM
so that you can know what it would look like before you buy it.

DCeption
09-09-2006, 03:47 PM
i think it is a good idea i often waist creds on stuff that doesnt work, but it wont happen

BobX
09-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments :) <3

+rep to really Helpful comments i get :p

Porosity
09-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Thats a really good idea,
maybe they can add the fature of being able to use It for 5 minutes?
like If you borrowed a mode shelf to stack your stuff?

anyway Nice idea ;)

brandon
09-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Would be a good idea for paint and floor?

Porosity
09-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Would be a good idea for paint and floor?

:o I never thought of that, yea It would be good because I always buy floor and paint and then sometimes it doesnt match

nice addition to the idea :)

BL!NKEY
09-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Thats a really good idea,
maybe they can add the fature of being able to use It for 5 minutes?
like If you borrowed a mode shelf to stack your stuff?

anyway Nice idea ;)

Well that wouldnt work because then no one would need to buy z shelfs.

They are pritty much only used for stacking.

and the 5 minute idea would mess you up if it just kicks you and you working on something.

Maybe like untill you go out of the room it stays there.

And no one else can see it.

+rep

BobX
09-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Well that wouldnt work because then no one would need to buy z shelfs.

They are pritty much only used for stacking.

and the 5 minute idea would mess you up if it just kicks you and you working on something.

Maybe like untill you go out of the room it stays there.

And no one else can see it.

+rep

Thanks for the comment, good idea about when your going out room :) +rep

Yoshimitsui
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Kwl Idea! but if it was to be used thn certain aspects would have to be changed other wise this would cause alot of problems and habbos moaning.

Any way still a good idea.

BobX
09-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Kwl Idea! but if it was to be used thn certain aspects would have to be changed other wise this would cause alot of problems and habbos moaning.

Any way still a good idea.

What will need to be changed? =]

Yoshimitsui
09-09-2006, 08:49 PM
What will need to be changed? =]

Well the idea of yoy being auto kiked after 5 mins this would create mayhem and of the furni being invisable, it just wouldant work with all the problems Habbo are haveing at the moment.:P

Still a good idea tho!

BobX
09-09-2006, 08:56 PM
k, ty for your comment, atleast you are making constructive comments <3

Yoshimitsui
09-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Okies No Problemo

Josh-H
09-09-2006, 09:06 PM
i think it is a good idea i often waist creds on stuff that doesnt work, but it wont happen

Exactly so habbo profited from your mistake ;)

BobX
09-09-2006, 09:27 PM
lmao yeah :p
good post

RobbiePwnage
09-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Use TFHA to get a clientside Zshelf. Then you can stack. Or use TFHA for client wallpaper and floor, or any furni. Just as good.

BobX
09-09-2006, 09:42 PM
uhm, i think your missing the point of the thread, im not trying to make scripted furni..

Nightcrawler
09-09-2006, 10:08 PM
It Would be gd for wallpaper but not furni as when ever i buy wall paper it never matches and ive wasted 6 credits

T0M
09-09-2006, 10:20 PM
maybe habbos could loan out furni and lets say u said i want my friend to borrow this furni for up to 2 days and then they would get the furni and put it in there room and then in like 2 days it would disappear back to the other persons hand and u could not trade the furni

BobX
09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
nah, my idea was better, but thanks for the comment, i think that if people let theyre friends borrow furni then they dont need this feature/tool, the whole idea of this is that you borrow it out of the catalogue.

Yoshimitsui
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
maybe habbos could loan out furni and lets say u said i want my friend to borrow this furni for up to 2 days and then they would get the furni and put it in there room and then in like 2 days it would disappear back to the other persons hand and u could not trade the furni

That would be too complicated to make and would have an impossible chance of being put into service.:eusa_danc

BobX
10-09-2006, 11:20 AM
yup...

Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Please do not pointless post.

Colin-Roberts
10-09-2006, 01:08 PM
probly would never work cause asoon as yo do that scripters could find a way to make it stay forever.

Nemo
10-09-2006, 02:29 PM
also sulake want u 2 make a mistake with buying furni so u buy more credz hence making them richer ;)

BobX
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
yea, but say if they charged them like 1 credit per every day that they rented furni on, so you get to borrow unlimited furni for 1 cred a day then they would still be making money :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!