PDA

View Full Version : MOD-Elux visits my little room.

Jae
09-09-2006, 07:57 PM
I was sitting in my barely furnished room today, when who does pop in, mr MOD-Elux. we had a chat, and he told me Habbo has had mailserver problems and nearly all mail hasn't come through!

Just as he was leaving i managed to grab a screenshot.But he had gone but his words hadn't.I for one didn't think that a mod would come visit me! For no entire reason, very friendly chap, he accepted my f/r!

If your wondering about the "thats confidential" bit, i asked him what MOD tools does he have access to.
[IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9759f438dd*************

:Jamie
09-09-2006, 08:02 PM
The picture file extension is a filtered word and wont show try and save and upload as a png or something. Nice to see mods popping in other peoples rooms :)

brandon
09-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Host it on Imageshack

Hecktix
09-09-2006, 08:04 PM
MODs are only allowed staff on thier list. So either you faked the image. Or lied about him accepting your friend request

brandon
09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
MODs are only allowed staff on thier list. So either you faked the image. Or lied about him accepting your friend request
Good point.

Ashhizzle
09-09-2006, 09:10 PM

Yep :) MOD bengal said she'd accept my f.r on her Non mod account.. Whitebengal i think it was..

GoldenMerc
09-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Memmish had Redtiz and another MOD on her list but that was for other reasons.The MOD said acept my f.r but he later remomoved her and so did redtiz when the massive problem was solved.

Barker
09-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Are you sure MODs are only allowed staff on there list as i can remember having MOD-Kitty on my list back in the days of HabboxRadio.

:James:
09-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Why don't Mods accept friend requests unless you get to know them? What's the best way to get to know one to get on their console?

Anwered By: Scorbutic
Isn't that what a friend is? Somebody you know and like? When I was a Habbo I only added friends as well, otherwise they'd call it a "Random Habbo Request". Mods don't really need to have Habbos on their "MOD-" account anyway, they should be working, not chatting. On their chill accounts, they add only friends because who wants to be bothered by a ton of Habbos wanting free furni or to be unbanned? The Friends List is for friends, I suggest not only Mods add only friends but Habbos too, there'd be less people scammed.

The best way to get to know one is to become a Mod. Obviously that's difficult and if you're underage, impossible. Most Habbos don't care about the actual Mod, just that they are a Mod, which is why we often don't add Habbos, if we weren't Mods they would probably call us a "n00b" and kick us from their room. So there's no way to force a Mod to get to know you, but if you do, I suggest you ignore the fact they're a Moderator; it's not like you get anything special if you know a Mod, we're not going to unban you, or give you furni. I have the HabboDown reporters on my console and they unfortunately didn't gain magical powers.

Plus most Habbos are teenagers, and most Mods are in their 20s & 30s, so it's not like we'd have a whole lot in common anyway. Go find some Habbos that you get along with, I'm sure they're far more interesting than Mods.
Hope that clears it up :)

You
09-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Moderators can accept friend requests, but they're not meant too, some of them accept and remove you after their shifts..

Jae
09-09-2006, 10:13 PM
No he accepted i i asked him and he sed just this once :)

Nixt
09-09-2006, 10:14 PM

Can you upload the screenie please :)

You
09-09-2006, 11:03 PM
I know that is aload of BS.

Edit By Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please don't be rude to other members :).

Barker
09-09-2006, 11:12 PM
I know that is aload of BS.

Yeah, i agree - MODS are alot more stuck up than that :rolleyes:

DCeption
10-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Its not the case of them being stuck up... They dont even know you, and like it said earlier they are 20+ So most dont have alot in common with you. There is other reasons, but i cba to explain

Porosity
10-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Also because they have a job to do, so theres no point In having them on your list...

but In the meantime, since FOMO
all they have to do Is send an auto message

so maybe they can talk to you

Laurensh1
10-09-2006, 07:58 AM

I have a MOD :) She's my best friend as Hobba, I have her on her Chill, Normal , and MOD accounts :)
her Secret Chill I don't have :P

Joord
10-09-2006, 08:09 AM
Post a screenie of your friends list list pls.

Laurensh1
10-09-2006, 10:22 AM
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1039/nlproofmodchessdv4.png

Here you go :) She's very nice :)

VersionUpdate
10-09-2006, 10:25 AM
:o Nice pic of MOD-Chess on your list , you know her well?
And upload pic on imageshack of MOD-Elux

Laurensh1
10-09-2006, 10:27 AM
I know her very well :P

One in the Hobba Time is was stacking her helpdesk, she called Jet and Wizard (Head Hobba and PS) and I was falling from my chair xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!