PDA

View Full Version : Chav vs Emo?

Hopeless
10-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I don't see the point in school, College where Chavs hates emo's so much and Emo's hates chavs.
They are the same exepct they wear different clothes "/

Me myself i am neither, Most of my friends are Chavs, But i have quite a few Goth, Emo friends.

And when i am speaking to either one of them i am caught being a traitor and im like.. Why. And they go there Emo.

I don't see the point of this hatred. Its pointless "/

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

cmosh-x
10-09-2006, 11:34 AM
good point i dont see the idea of it either, i think we're all equal, thank's for opening up this page of my life it hink you've helped me get past discrimination, thankyou lava

Ree...
10-09-2006, 11:37 AM
how many threads do we need on this???????????
god sake get over it dats wot fings r like in a society fings cant always b perfect

Hopeless
10-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Well this is the first time i psoted this.

And yeah its true, life wont be perfect.

But why do we hate eachother so much?
Why? Its all over how they dress, It seems stupid.

Ree...
10-09-2006, 11:40 AM
because it pasts the time
i mean come on
how BORING wood life b if evry one got on and neva argued

Machine Head
10-09-2006, 12:14 PM
I find it amusing ;]

I myself am a punk, not an emo/goth. I'm hated my most chavs in my year, and loved (not literally) by some ;p

It does annoy me though, because chavs just go out of their way to bully the dark side (punks, emos goths ;p). We need teach those chavehs that they don't own the school ;]

But bleh, life wouldn't be the same without it. School would be boring (more than it already is).

Turnip
10-09-2006, 12:30 PM
thing is..
some chavs just are chavs because of their mates.
i mean im neither, i like chav clothes.. but i dont go around jumping people, n smoke **** n drugs n thing im a rude boy ;p.
but the thing with emos is the same with chavs they go around being depressive..
its all a big muckabout really..
cause like.. you dont see old people dressed as goths n stuff, its just childhood ? :P

mAtt_>

Hopeless
10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Your just proving my point...

Tell me WHY you hate them so much?

How did this all start.

And life wouldn't be boring if there was no argueing. It would be more fun. BEcause there would be less crime, Meaning you could do alot more things.

You cant go out at night anymore without being threaten orfelt insecure

about 40 years ago you could go out by yourself wthout being scared.

Now if you do your either:
Raped,Beaten up, Mugged or killed..

Infractionized
10-09-2006, 12:34 PM
I dislike chavs because they are arrogant, stuck up, idiotic kids in school who have everything and think they are something their not.
I also hate their clothes taste and music.

Rusty_x
10-09-2006, 12:37 PM
I think it's mostly chavs who hate the emo's, emo's just couldn't care less about them
Chavs just probably think they're better than everyone else.
Most the chavs in my school hate me, then again so do the goths...

Rusty

Mentor
10-09-2006, 12:51 PM
i find most people, exsept for chavs hate chavs and emos both "/ Although chavs rank far higher on the hatrid, in to active dispisement, while emos tend to get ignored, which makes them more emo since there attention seeking doesnt work as well "/

Swastika
10-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Up here [Middlesbrough] near enough every teenager is a chav.
Im neither tbh. The only thing "chavvy" i wear are AirMax's.
You'd get called and taken the mick out of it you wore full skater/goth/emo clothes up here.
I class myself as a skater, kfnx :)

Pelfe
10-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I've been called an EMOtional person alot, and I also hate chavs.
But I have my reasons for this hatred.

Rizla
10-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I guess I'm a chav, since I wear trackies and have an accent, but I hang around with all different type of people, usually stoners, skaters and chavs :p Emos don't bother me when they're sitting there quietly, it's when they act superior or start attention seeking that they annoy me.

Iluminations
11-09-2006, 12:13 AM
lol.. I don't see why it's just the "Chavs" and the "Emos"

Emo's hate chavs
chavs hate emos
goths hate emos
preps hate emos.

basically everyone hates emos!! :eusa_danc

sorry, couldnt resist that.

but yeah.. It's just a stereotype, I had it in school.. if you talk to the "Chavs" your a traitor to your "emo" friends and vice vera, just the law of society.

Flumples
11-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Ooooh my village is hillarious.

Everyone just hangs together, no matter what they're 'labeled' as. All the chavs still call us emo's, but still hang round with us =)!

Btw, I'm not emo but the fact that I don't walk round wearing a nike hoody and asking randomers to go into the shop and buy **** makes me an emo in the chavs eyes :]!

Rizla
11-09-2006, 04:38 PM
My school is pretty much like that, the only people who are "outcast" are the ones who act superior, that includes chavs, emos, skaters etc.

Student0374
11-09-2006, 04:44 PM
My gf is a chav, and im neither..

She's not a bad chav pls, shes dead nice inside <3

Joahh
11-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Emos are teh win

.xkookehx.
11-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Chavs can be nice enough people but I just dont like their clothes/music taste.

Emos can be nice people too.. Except now emo is more a a trend than anything =]

Crouch
11-09-2006, 06:38 PM
It's more about clothes, Emo's just do it as a fad, and they act really extreme about everything, chavs are just big headed.

Wootzeh
11-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Chavs > emo.

Hecktix
11-09-2006, 07:28 PM
CHAV OR EMO?
I'M ME. ME IS I. END OF STORY. STEREOTYPES ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. STOP BLOODY STEREOTYPING!

brandon
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
You should be yourself, although I don't remotely like either chavs or emos.

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Your just proving my point...

Tell me WHY you hate them so much?

How did this all start.

And life wouldn't be boring if there was no argueing. It would be more fun. BEcause there would be less crime, Meaning you could do alot more things.

You cant go out at night anymore without being threaten orfelt insecure

about 40 years ago you could go out by yourself wthout being scared.

Now if you do your either:
Raped,Beaten up, Mugged or killed..

Unless your with a group of people.

It's just a thing. Chavs hate emos, emos hate chavs - school wouldn't be the same without it.

I hate chavs because of their music taste, the way they act and the clothes they wear.
I personally love black, so you can understand why I prefer dress dark rather than chaveh.

Emos are easier to get along with, chavs usually just spit in someones face (not literally, you know what I mean) and walk away. Then they hate the person forever.

Emos sometimes stay in one place on their own, or in one place in a small group (1-4 people), otherwise they've moved to another place, out of peoples way.
Chavs simply get in large groups (2-8, or 4-14 in my school) and think they're free to walk wherever they want, including through other groups of people. They also stop right in the middle of a corridor.

Also, if somebody wants to be a steriotype, let them. It's their choice, and people should respect that.

Hecktix
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
You should be yourself, although I don't remotely like either chavs or emos.

I only talk about someone as a "Chav" or an "Emo" is they are stupid enough to stereotype themself. I don't like chavs or emos either... but I wouldn't say to someone Oh you're an emo, I would have to let them practically state they were an "emo".

Gaawwd What Happened to the days when you were classed by classes, Poor Middle and Rich... at least that way is simple.

CokeZero
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
i Don't see the point in chavs , Goths or Emo's to be honest

Craig
11-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I'M ME. ME IS I. END OF STORY. STEREOTYPES ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. STOP BLOODY STEREOTYPING!

STOP USING BLOODY CLICH&#201;'S YOU IDIOT. THE COUNTLESS IDIOTS THAT SAY 'IM ME STOP STEREOTYPING' GET ON MY NERVES NEARLY AS MUCH AS EMO'S THEMSELF! EMOS GROW THE HELL UP, STOP BEING PART OF THE FASHION AND FOLLOWING THE CROWD!

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not be rude.

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 07:41 PM
STOP USING BLOODY CLICHÉ'S YOU IDIOT. THE COUNTLESS IDIOTS THAT SAY 'IM ME STOP STEREOTYPING' GET ON MY NERVES NEARLY AS MUCH AS EMO'S THEMSELF! EMOS GROW THE HELL UP, STOP BEING PART OF THE FASHION AND FOLLOWING THE CROWD!

Why should it be just the emos? Why not chavs? Hulloooooo? They both dress differently to normal people ;l

Hecktix
11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Why should it be just the emos? Why not chavs? Hulloooooo? They both dress differently to normal people ;l

But then one could argue what's a normal person?

I think its better to just be individual.

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 07:47 PM
But then one could argue what's a normal person?

I think its better to just be individual.

Nobody to be honest.

And being individual is simply boring. Without steriotypes, the world would be boring as poop ;p

Steriotypes are here to stay, they're not going away - even if you try.

Hecktix
11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Im not saying don't put yourself into certain groups.
Its just wrong for other people to stereotype.

Just because a guy wears tight jeans doesn't mean they are emo.

Just because someone wears a tracksuit doesnt mean they are a chav.

Its Behaviour.

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Im not saying don't put yourself into certain groups.
Its just wrong for other people to stereotype.

Just because a guy wears tight jeans doesn't mean they are emo.

Just because someone wears a tracksuit doesnt mean they are a chav.

Its Behaviour.

It's how they act.

It's like being a scientist, 'you don't need to look like a scientist to be one, you need to think like one' (taken from a poster in my school ;p).

Basically you don't need to dress like an emo, you need think/act like an emo.

Eoin
11-09-2006, 07:59 PM
If I had to choose, I would rather be a chav than an Emo

Neversoft
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I'd rather be Emo.

Iluminations
11-09-2006, 08:08 PM
To the guy/girl/whoever said something along the lines of OMMMMMMGZZZZZ DONT STEREOTYPEZ MEEEZZ!111111ONE! stupidly huge font[/FONT]] thats stupid. It's what people WANT to do these days, the amount of people who I see saying stuff like that, then to see them saying stuff the next minute like "I'm emo and proud!!!" so basically kids these days are putting [I]themselves into the catagory.

I think alot of people hate chavs and emos.. but for different reasons?
* The typical chav stereotype is loud, forward, rude? violent even.
* The typical emo is quiet, shy, keeps themselves to themselves?

So which would you rather, someone who'd pop a cap in yo bum as it were. :s or someone who just wants to be left alone? .. I know which i'd rather.

BlingBlingBabey
11-09-2006, 08:25 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lmao
emos are gay! lmao no offence ;)
chavs rock <33 k

brodeo
11-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Thread title should be renamed:

Idiot vs. Idiot
Thread started by: Idiot

Why discuss chav vs emo? Just cause more problems. They're both in the wrong for being so stereotypical. Especially non-conformists emos when they look more alike than anyone else.

So which would you rather, someone who'd pop a cap in yo bum as it were. or someone who just wants to be left alone? .. I know which i'd rather.

People liek you force this stereotype on them, when people see a single mum with gold earings they immediatly say BENEFITS SCROUNGER USING OUR TAXES. Maybe if you weren't so quick to stereotype they won't be so quick as to conform to the ones you created. I hang around with "emos" at school, and i'm a nothing, when i'm not with them i hang around with "chavs" at school. You don't need to be a certain type of person to be friends with someone else.

Neversoft
11-09-2006, 08:29 PM
lmao
chavs rock <33 k

You miss, are an idiot. You don't know one thing about emos. :rolleyes:

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not be rude to other members.

Iluminations
11-09-2006, 08:31 PM
OMGZ I LUV CHAVZ TOO!! :s

And reminds me of that stupid song sung by Adam and Andrew.

"I look like I'm dead and dress like a homo, I must be emo. Me and my friends all look like clones. I must be eeeemo"

Just quoting a song, *waits to get flamed* :eusa_danc

oop. Edit: I wasn't stereotyping anyone thanks. Merely saying that most of the people I know PUT themselves into a catagory?..
ALSO. I said "TYPICAL CHAV STEREOTYPE" It's known around the country that people who state they are "chavs" are known for loutish behaviour. therefor I'm not sticking ANYONE into ANYTHING.

BlingBlingBabey
11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
You mister, you don't know ANYTHING about chavs.. All I know and WANT to know is emos are depressing idiots who always feel sorry for them selves. And look like weirdos =) Thats my opinion k? But I still like emos =) Lmao my friend Becki is emo lmao. I think shes weird but I still like her =S
lol
emoooooooo

BlingBlingBabey
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM
D.I.S.C.O D.I.S.C.O C.H.I.C.O D.I.S.C.O
lmao
This argument is so stupid lmao! So I thought I might sing =)
I think we've all technically come to a conclusion
Lmao at me
well people hate chavs people hate emos.
either way
EMOS ARE GAY
haha that rhymes xD

Ostinato (Super Moderator) Please do not double post.

Neversoft
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM
emos are depressing idiots who always feel sorry for them selves. And look like weirdos =)

As I said miss, you don't know anything about emos. But that is your oppinion, so go for it!

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 08:36 PM
To the guy/girl/whoever said something along the lines of OMMMMMMGZZZZZ DONT STEREOTYPEZ MEEEZZ!111111ONE! stupidly huge font[/FONT]] thats stupid. It's what people WANT to do these days, the amount of people who I see saying stuff like that, then to see them saying stuff the next minute like "I'm emo and proud!!!" so basically kids these days are putting [I]themselves into the catagory.

I think alot of people hate chavs and emos.. but for different reasons?
* The typical emo is quiet, shy, keeps themselves to themselves?

So which would you rather, someone who'd pop a cap in yo bum as it were. :s or someone who just wants to be left alone? .. I know which i'd rather.

Exactly ;]

lmao
chavs rock <33 k

So you're basically calling every emo in the world gay, and not being offensive? :rolleyes:

Thread title should be renamed:

Idiot vs. Idiot
Thread started by: Idiot

Why discuss chav vs emo? Just cause more problems. They're both in the wrong for being so stereotypical. Especially non-conformists emos when they look more alike than anyone else.

People liek you force this stereotype on them, when people see a single mum with gold earings they immediatly say BENEFITS SCROUNGER USING OUR TAXES. Maybe if you weren't so quick to stereotype they won't be so quick as to conform to the ones you created. I hang around with "emos" at school, and i'm a nothing, when i'm not with them i hang around with "chavs" at school. You don't need to be a certain type of person to be friends with someone else.

I myself think it's a good way for people to express their feelings towardsemos and chavs.

And there's a new one, 'idiot'.

"If I'm lucky, the 'idiots' might let me join their crew" (random)

BlingBlingBabey
11-09-2006, 08:44 PM
lol init! Mmm. Well we shouldn't all hold our feelings in =)
We should let em drift otherwise we will get mucked up init!
lmao

brodeo
11-09-2006, 08:49 PM
I myself think it's a good way for people to express their feelings towardsemos and chavs.
And there's a new one, 'idiot'.

"If I'm lucky, the 'idiots' might let me join their crew" (random)

Gah, i'm trying to preach to the converted. I'll never get emos and chavs to be friends.

Machine Head
11-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Gah, i'm trying to preach to the converted. I'll never get emos and chavs to be friends.

Indeed.

Janeisntpleased
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
this thread is rather pointless tbh. and seriously, i'm fed up with 'OMGSSS DON'T LABEL PPLSSSS'. EVERYONE DOES IT. it's human nature, don't pretend you dont. if you see someone walking down the street in the typical 'chav' gear you automatically think chav. same with emo's, or any other cliques you can think of. basically, not everyone is going to get on, no matter how hard you try. no matter how hard you try to find out why they hate each other, nothing is going to change, so just accept it and get on with life.

the end.

Muniflex
11-09-2006, 11:06 PM
I AM SO BORED OF THESE CHAV VS. EMO POSTS!

i have been on the forum for just over a week and the amount of chav vs. emo threads i have read is unbleivable.
Chavs and emo do not get along, it is as simple as that!:@

FlyingJesus
11-09-2006, 11:30 PM
I prefer chavs to emos, at least they don't pretend not to be part of a subculture. Emos are always on about how individual they are, chavs are really the only people who seriously don't care. I have respect for a lot of chavs, and only 1 maybe 2 emos.

Machine Head
12-09-2006, 06:57 AM
I prefer chavs to emos, at least they don't pretend not to be part of a subculture. Emos are always on about how individual they are, chavs are really the only people who seriously don't care. I have respect for a lot of chavs, and only 1 maybe 2 emos.

(Finally, someone has posted without insulting the other steriotype! +rep)

I love emos, they have decent hair, good personalities and are quiet, but thats my opinion.
I have respect for 1 or 2 chavs, because I've known since I started Primary School.

I prefer emos becaus they're queit, and I don't like it when people are loud.
Also, some of my best friends are emos, so thats why I like emos more.

:James:
12-09-2006, 06:58 AM
I hate the people who think they're emo because they list to Greenday or Blink 182.

brodeo
12-09-2006, 07:02 AM
(Finally, someone has posted without insulting the other steriotype! +rep)

Yeh.. cos insulted emos and chavs?

Oh, wait i didn't..

dirrty
12-09-2006, 02:35 PM
CHAV OR EMO?

Just what i would of said. Everyone spilts into groups and automatically hates the otherside. Why? I dont know. Because they listen to different music and dress differently. Im nothing. I dont catogorise (sp?) myself emo, goth, chav etc. as i am me. I think if you dont like me, dont talk to me. Simple as. lol

I wear whatever i want to wear. Today i wore red converses, top and jeans which seemed a bit tight because either they shrunk in wash or i put on weight (hopefully shrunk :D ) and got called a emo straight away. Its just silly that if you wish to wear whatever you want, you are put into groups straight away. But i guess that i is how teenages are. x/

Rizla
12-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Stop claiming you're individual, no, you aren't. You may be cool and talk to anyone who's sound with you, but I know people like that, I know people who wear red converse too...

Right, stereotypes are what define us in this modern day world, everyone belongs to a sub-culture, if you don't, you must be a deviant. There are "drifters", people who talk to alot of different type of people, but drifters themselves are a sub-culture.

"What is normal?" - Normal is fitting in with the accepted norms and values of society, normal is belonging to a sub-culture. Normality varies between sub-cultures, but the fact remains, normal does exist. If you aren't looked upon as normal by anybody, well, you are a deviant and do not belong in our society, you probably need to be sectioned ;)

Machine Head
12-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I hate the people who think they're emo because they list to Greenday or Blink 182.

I'm not emo ;) I'm a punk, labelled by nearly everyone I know and myself.

joshuar
12-09-2006, 04:39 PM
i havent actually read all of the replies to this thread, but this is how i see the "war"

in my eyes, everyone has the right to be different, everyone has different views of life and what they think is cool. if people think wearing tracksuit bottoms is cool who am i to judge them i dont believe that i would ever wear them, but thats just me.

emos aren't often depressed all the time, i see happy emos, but its just the way they dress, they take bad news harder to heart then most people. thats why they are called emos as they are emotional.

people say im emo cause of the way i dress and that but i honestly dont care what people think of me as i wont change cause someone thinks im "weird" cause i dress how i want.

i try my very best not to sterotypcialise (if thats spelt right) as its not right just cause of the clothes they wear. thats just my opinion but i know we all see it differently

Neversoft
12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
i havent actually read all of the replies to this thread, but this is how i see the "war"

in my eyes, everyone has the right to be different, everyone has different views of life and what they think is cool. if people think wearing tracksuit bottoms is cool who am i to judge them i dont believe that i would ever wear them, but thats just me.

emos aren't often depressed all the time, i see happy emos, but its just the way they dress, they take bad news harder to heart then most people. thats why they are called emos as they are emotional.

people say im emo cause of the way i dress and that but i honestly dont care what people think of me as i wont change cause someone thinks im "weird" cause i dress how i want.

i try my very best not to sterotypcialise (if thats spelt right) as its not right just cause of the clothes they wear. thats just my opinion but i know we all see it differently

Now, you can't get more precise and right than that.

Mentor
12-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Im realy tempted to turn this in to a random short film... aka dress 2 people up, one as chav, one as emo. Then have a badly corgraphed, sped up fight over the top fight scence :D

trunks.15
13-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Stop claiming you're individual, no, you aren't. You may be cool and talk to anyone who's sound with you, but I know people like that, I know people who wear red converse too...

Right, stereotypes are what define us in this modern day world, everyone belongs to a sub-culture, if you don't, you must be a deviant. There are "drifters", people who talk to alot of different type of people, but drifters themselves are a sub-culture.

"What is normal?" - Normal is fitting in with the accepted norms and values of society, normal is belonging to a sub-culture. Normality varies between sub-cultures, but the fact remains, normal does exist. If you aren't looked upon as normal by anybody, well, you are a deviant and do not belong in our society, you probably need to be sectioned ;)

look i am skate\goth\punk\emo(altough we dont have that here) i am al a bit i ahve respect for evryone as long as they have respect for me it hink streotyping can go to hell cos evryone has his own taste and opinion.. acept for teh one who are teh sheeps following others i agree i am my self and happy whit it :)

DMB-Hosting
13-09-2006, 09:09 AM
It's just like rivalry, different teams in football etc

:Hazel
13-09-2006, 09:14 AM
They are stereotypes which is part of life whether you like it or not.

-Soph-
14-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Things like this SERIOUSLY annoy the hell out of me.

I don't see how make-up, Clothes, and a hairstyle can seperate people so radically.. I mean, Inside their personalities are probably alike...

WhatDidIdoNow?
14-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Your looks reflect your personality.

FlyingJesus
14-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Im realy tempted to turn this in to a random short film... aka dress 2 people up, one as chav, one as emo. Then have a badly corgraphed, sped up fight over the top fight scence :D

Do it :D

Things like this SERIOUSLY annoy the hell out of me.

I don't see how make-up, Clothes, and a hairstyle can seperate people so radically.. I mean, Inside their personalities are probably alike...

No, if their personalities were alike then their styles would be alike.

DCeption
14-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Let them fight and hope the chav loses

Hopeless
15-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Apparneltly im a chav with goth clothes rofl

and i leave this thread for about 4 days and its got 66 replies :O

sl4rt
15-09-2006, 08:29 PM
well i wouldnt say im a chav jumping mugging etc but am like em

got some goths/emo friends there nice and all but theres a few i hate

tbvfh people who slit there wrists are absolute stupid it doesnt make you "cool" if you get infected no one has sympothy,

like for instance kid at my skool same year and that but has 1 friend in skool
she cuts her wrists like every week and i feel like having a right good argument wid her

why be so depressive all life and "attemptive suicide" when people are less fortunate than you

basically i havent got time for people like that :8

Charged
25-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Basically to the person who said der a chav but there frends wiv emos and goths u ent a chav!! chavs stick 2gever they dnt socialize wiv emos or wastemanz!! If any of u h8 us so called chavs **** YOU!! all you lot do is **** us off behind out back but wen we in ure face u dnt say ****!! All of u are *****'oles and need to fix up!!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Charged
25-01-2008, 01:17 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately or avoid the forum filter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!