PDA

View Full Version : What do you believe in?

Jacketh
10-09-2006, 08:09 PM
That ghost thread got me thinking, how many people out there in this forum believe in god, believe in magic, believe in fate, etc. So please, tell me your beliefs, no matter how strange xD

For the record, i believe in nothing except for science and in myself of course O=].

Lubricant
10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
I don't believe in God but I believe in ghosts and spirituality.

Shurmeh
10-09-2006, 08:12 PM
um. i don't believe in god but i would be praying for my survival if i was about to die, so yaknow.

i do not believe in ghosts either. i believe in fate though.

Uwe
10-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Uhmmm...
I dont believe in God. Ghosts. Uhmm... I guess? I dunno. Stuff has happened which makes me want to believe in them.. but I just don't. *CANT EXPLAIN*

Magic. Uhmmm... you didn my tariot on the phone. Arn't I ment to have children or summit? Sure. You can be the she, Jack :)

:O Fate. Me and you soz

Jacketh
10-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Uhmmm...
I dont believe in God. Ghosts. Uhmm... I guess? I dunno. Stuff has happened which makes me want to believe in them.. but I just don't. *CANT EXPLAIN*

Magic. Uhmmm... you didn my tariot on the phone. Arn't I ment to have children or summit? Sure. You can be the she, Jack :)

:O Fate. Me and you soz

Yeah you where going to have children and be judged or something i can't remember, and just because i did you're tarot cards, no way means i believe in it xD

I don't believe in fate, i like to think i make my own choices. And no im the he. soz.

Jamie!
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Don't believe in God but if someone gave me proof that he exsisted then I would

Dunno about magic

Aye a believe in fate like :]

BlingBlingBabey
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I dnt believe in nufink lmao. I believe in myself =) i believe in magic lmao. JOKE I am magic. Lmao nah. I dnt believe in owt =)

Jacketh
10-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Don't believe in God but if someone gave me proof that he exsisted then I would

Dunno about magic

Aye a believe in fate like :]

Even if it was proved he existed i wouldn't believe in it. =X I'd recognise that it was real, but wouldn't follow a religion. Religion = root of all evil.

brandon
10-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I believe in god, kind of. I am a god anyway.

Azza
10-09-2006, 08:24 PM
To me all that stuff is just some peoples imaginations grown a lot over the years.

How can there be God[s] if there are so many religions? so i dont belive in a God or more.

magic is just tricks there isnt real magic again thats what i think

i dont belive i nafterlife or ghosts etc. As how can someone or people have such a great guess of whats gonig to happen when you die? To me its like think of fruit when it rots it jsut rots motionless. When we reach certain time we rot. Guess afterlife is good to help people who have lsot someone though.

faith no. It is all our deccissions that make our lifes you dont know what changes could of been in your life if 1 thing was different.

Anyway everyone is entitled to their own opinion thats mine, if your intrested.

BlingBlingBabey
10-09-2006, 08:32 PM
OMG
YOU NASTY
YOU QUOTED EVERYONES
APART FROM MINE
:'(

Grindie
10-09-2006, 08:33 PM
I believe in fate.

'nuff said

alexxxxx
10-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Fate is a strange thing. God owns pls.

Jacketh
10-09-2006, 08:38 PM
To me all that stuff is just some peoples imaginations grown a lot over the years.

How can there be God[s] if there are so many religions? so i dont belive in a God or more.

i dont belive i nafterlife or ghosts etc. As how can someone or people have such a great guess of whats gonig to happen when you die? To me its like think of fruit when it rots it jsut rots motionless. When we reach certain time we rot. Guess afterlife is good to help people who have lsot someone though.

faith no. It is all our deccissions that make our lifes you dont know what changes could of been in your life if 1 thing was different.

I was interested, thanks for the insight =]

Grindie
10-09-2006, 08:42 PM
And for the record, i'm agnostic :)

lust
10-09-2006, 08:44 PM
fate & love.

:Hazel
10-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I believe in fate. I'm not sure about ghosts to be honest. And I'm not the most religious person either...

Neversoft
10-09-2006, 08:53 PM
I do not believe in God, Magic, etc. The only thing I believe in is Aliens.

Jacketh
10-09-2006, 09:00 PM

Aliens could be real, xD

Neversoft
10-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Aliens could be real, xD

Oh, but they are real. ;)

lust
10-09-2006, 09:09 PM
yeah i believe in aliens, we can't be the only things around!!

Mitch4?
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
I believe we are just an existance on a planet, there is no reason for us.
There was no god. and it was just some random book that someone found and was like OMG THE BIBLE ITS TRUE *+*+*+ Then tey get money from just random things,
I don't believe in ghosts. It's trickery of the mind, if you see a ghost. It's most likely something else, or you were sleeping and you woke up and it was like you didn't realise.
I don't believe in fate, how can everythink be planned out already? I just don't see how. I make my own choices and don't come up with the U MKE UR OWN CHOICES ND FATE NEW U WERE GONA DO THt cause i don't believe in it k?

The only thing i believe in, is that the mind is powerful. Your mind is more powerful than an atomic bomb. It's good for physcology, working people around you. And all that poo init.

k <3 Also them people who talk to the dead, who are they. They go when you walk in. Did your auntie like to eat? and whats her favourite food?
10 minutes later, your auntie says she misses you cooking her favourite food which is _____" And your mind thinks omgz how did she know that. Then you believe in all that money making business and it's like er no soz.

Herman
11-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Being a muslim, I believe in God.

Craig
11-09-2006, 03:47 PM
um. i don't believe in god but i would be praying for my survival if i was about to die, so yaknow.

i do not believe in ghosts either. i believe in fate though.
Actually you are like alot of people who pray or ask for God's help yet aren't religious and use him for 'help'

I dnt believe in nufink lmao. I believe in myself =) i believe in magic lmao. JOKE I am magic. Lmao nah. I dnt believe in owt =)
'I dont believe in nothing' Double negative - tut tut. 'I don't believe in any of them' is a better phrase.

Even if it was proved he existed i wouldn't believe in it. =X I'd recognise that it was real, but wouldn't follow a religion. Religion = root of all evil.
So if there was 'proof' that he existed you'd just not believe in it, sounds like someone can't back down and be proved wrong and is stupid. Religion is not the root of all evil and infact almost all religions encourage no war or evil.

Yeah sure someone just invented ghosts didnt they "/

People like you are ignorant whom don't learn things and just ignore it, the reason there are so many religions is because lots of religions interpreted the Bible in different ways and some religions has different 'Bibles' as such.

True, hence magic is not real and just entertainment. This doesnt include other things like Escapology though.

Such a great geuss? No you reet it's just reading or believing in the Bible, gah you don't really know much do you. Afterlife = Heaven or Hell which were both in the Bible therefore not being a 'great geuss'. However your opinion using the fruit for example is dignified and a good example.

Yep that's your opinion which is plainly false on alot of the things you said but some stuff was good.

Aliens are real.

Aliens could be real, xD
Aliens are almost definately real.

I believe we are just an existance on a planet, there is no reason for us.
There was no god. and it was just some random book that someone found and was like OMG THE BIBLE ITS TRUE *+*+*+ Then tey get money from just random things,
I don't believe in ghosts. It's trickery of the mind, if you see a ghost. It's most likely something else, or you were sleeping and you woke up and it was like you didn't realise.
I don't believe in fate, how can everythink be planned out already? I just don't see how. I make my own choices and don't come up with the U MKE UR OWN CHOICES ND FATE NEW U WERE GONA DO THt cause i don't believe in it k?

So I could have 'randomly' picked up a huge book based on prophets and a huge powerful God and called it the Bible? Things aren't that perculiar nor accidental.

The only thing i believe in, is that the mind is powerful. Your mind is more powerful than an atomic bomb. It's good for physcology, working people around you. And all that poo init.

Dude, which person doesn't believe the mind is powerful? The majority of us have the chance to use our powerful minds but waste it in our youth on immature things all the time. The mind is good for alot more things aswell "/

k <3 Also them people who talk to the dead, who are they. They go when you walk in. Did your auntie like to eat? and whats her favourite food?
10 minutes later, your auntie says she misses you cooking her favourite food which is _____" And your mind thinks omgz how did she know that. Then you believe in all that money making business and it's like er no soz.
They are called 'Clairovoyants' I believe and yes they are just after your money.

Being a muslim, I believe in God.
What are your principles of god and your thoughts of him, outside of being Muslim?

Jacketh
11-09-2006, 05:08 PM
So if there was 'proof' that he existed you'd just not believe in it, sounds like someone can't back down and be proved wrong and is stupid. Religion is not the root of all evil and infact almost all religions encourage no war or evil.

No, i never back down, just my nature. Stupid? I don't think so. You mis-read what i mean in saying that if there was proof i wouldnt believe in god. Of course i'd BELIEVE it was real, but i wouldn't follow such a thing -.- If theres a god, why do people die everyday, why do bad things happen? Why do people blow themeselves up in the name of "god". But i suppose everyone is entitled to an opion, thats mine, endof.

cocaine
11-09-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't belive in anything

Iluminations
11-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I believe, in a thing called love :D. ok bad pun, sorry, sorry.

I don't really believe in much, religion.. no, anything paranormal.. no not really, I have memories of seeing a lady in my house, as we lived in an old renovated victorian school house ergh, dressed up in all the attire and whatnot, but that could have just been my imagination, who knows.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!