PDA

View Full Version : Do you beleive in God(s)?

Nemo
11-09-2006, 03:49 PM
No i do not but do you? VOTE IN THE POLL

Craig
11-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Remove the poll,there can be alot more choices than this like Agnostic etc.

Herman
11-09-2006, 03:53 PM
I believe in one God, since I'm muslim.

Nemo
11-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Remove the poll,there can be alot more choices than this like Agnostic etc.
Errrrrr make a list of all the choices and i'll try fix it :P

Fomas
11-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Do i hell.
I personally think its stupid to believe in religion, its just so farfetched i dont know how some people believe it.

Uwe
11-09-2006, 04:06 PM
I dont :)

Craig
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Do i hell.
I personally think its stupid to believe in religion, its just so farfetched i dont know how some people believe it.

I dont see how another guy can have sexual intercourse with another guy, but I'll leave my anti-gay hate out of this.

I'm agnostic actually.

arouse
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
I do believe in god, but I'm not a very religious person.

NekkLe
11-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Nope. i'm Athiest. And i'd rather not even think of converting to a religion, look how bad it has messed the world up? People are fighting pointlessly for something they beleive in, something in there mind that makes hate towards others who do not follow or question it.

In America, Christianity is beleived by the masses and you get people like the KKK who try and add to the bible that ethnics should not be equal or even worth live on this earth, tw%ts!

velvet
11-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't believe in a 'god' as such. But I believe there was some almighty being. Though, what happened to them/what they are, i'm unsure of.
Maybe it's just all in peoples head to reassure themselves. Who knows...

Iluminations
11-09-2006, 04:49 PM
My whole family are extremly religious, I was forced to go to church for years, but no, if I'm honest I don't believe there is.

Jahova
11-09-2006, 04:52 PM
One god.
Proper Catholic so...

-Tom

cocaine
11-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok, if there's a true god in every religion. Then explain to me WHY ON EARTH would people kill thousands for something they belive in? SURELY if there WAS a god, then he/she would NOT want people to be blown up across the street, it just gives that religion a bad name, so they surely must have lost their minds.

Fomas
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM
I dont see how another guy can have sexual intercourse with another guy, but I'll leave my anti-gay hate out of this.

I'm agnostic actually.
*** lol, that was random.

Jacketh
11-09-2006, 05:14 PM

I'm agnostic actually.

I dislike you more everyday =X. And on topic: God? Phbbt No thanks.

Chosen One
11-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Nope. I don't believe in God.

stratosphere
11-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I believe in one God
No im not a christian but the God that Christians believe in.

Mentor
11-09-2006, 06:57 PM

I'm agnostic actually.

Its quite simple realy, i would exsplain, but it may be a little graphic for this form, regardless google will probably provide you with a few diagrams to help you out with it

Ontopic, im Aithiest (weak aithiest to be exsact) although i am against organised religion

helenishot
11-09-2006, 06:58 PM
nope, never have done and probably never will do.

brandon
11-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm kind of a monotheist, Claz is my god.

dirrty
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
I believe in one god as i was brought up like that. Cant be bothered to go into reasons as it would take forever.

pepperoni nipz
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
dunno, haven't decided.

Neversoft
11-09-2006, 07:50 PM
N O

FlyingJesus
11-09-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm not stupid/arrogant enough to believe that there are no gods (or otherwise supernatual beings) whatsoever, so on those grounds I'm agnostic, but it doesn't really bother me one way or another. I don't actively look for any signs that there may be a god (or a few gods), but I'm interested in religion. A little known/little believed fact is that Christianity/Judaism aren't really monotheist religions - if anyone recalls the "fight" because God and Baal (whereby God set a rock on fire and nothing happened when people prayed to Baal) there is a part which mentions that God is the "god of all gods", which in my mind proves the existance of minor gods, but the supremacy of the Jewish God.

(voted More Than One God)

Mentor
11-09-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm not stupid/arrogant enough to believe that there are no gods (or otherwise supernatual beings) whatsoever, so on those grounds I'm agnostic, but it doesn't really bother me one way or another. I don't actively look for any signs that there may be a god (or a few gods), but I'm interested in religion. A little known/little believed fact is that Christianity/Judaism aren't really monotheist religions - if anyone recalls the "fight" because God and Baal (whereby God set a rock on fire and nothing happened when people prayed to Baal) there is a part which mentions that God is the "god of all gods", which in my mind proves the existance of minor gods, but the supremacy of the Jewish God.

(voted More Than One God)

Baal isnt even from the same religion? hes the feterility god for polythistic religion with nothing to do with christanty? o.0 theres no fight or other such event in the bible "/

GommeInc
11-09-2006, 09:41 PM
God smells. Too many contradictions and the bible confuses itself.

Biseinen
11-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Recently through personal experiences, I'm starting to believe in 'something' being there. But, I'm still not a blind follower like so many.

FlyingJesus
11-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Baal isnt even from the same religion? hes the feterility god for polythistic religion with nothing to do with christanty? o.0 theres no fight or other such event in the bible "/

There is, it's not a fight as such, just a test. Some chaps decided they'd rather worship Baal, so one of the prophets says they'll see who the more powerful god is by getting straw on an altar and praying until the chosen god sets it on fire. When the Baal worshippers did it nothing happened, then the prophet chap prayed to the Jewish God and it was all ablaze and such. And yes the point was that Baal isn't from the Judeo-Christian religion - their God is supposedly superior to all other gods who are not anywhere near as powerful (and are in fact more like dæmons than gods)

:dallsgreen
12-09-2006, 01:33 AM
I believe in God, only one God.

i luv rosie
12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
I belive there are guardians but I don't belive in heaven/hell ect I think we just get reborn. I dnt rly folow any religons

foxyfox00
12-09-2006, 08:41 AM
I dont believe in 'God' as such.
I think theres something more powerful than all of us, Im more into destiny, 'spiritual' things etc

omgabear
12-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Athiest here, so no.

:Hazel
12-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Nope, I'm not the most religious person in the world.

GJay
12-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Recently through personal experiences, I'm starting to believe in 'something' being there. But, I'm still not a blind follower like so many.

Personal experiences? Like what? This is news to me :P

JT-Fan
12-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Yes, as a hindu I belive in many gods.

Tinsual
12-09-2006, 11:22 AM
No i do not.

Craig
12-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Personal experiences? Like what? This is news to me :P

You have to know everything about Karl :S

Anyway I'm agnostic aswell! I don't believe in fate or destiny because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

Grindie
12-09-2006, 03:30 PM
I believe the words you are looking for are monotheism (one god) polytheism (more than one god).

Oh, and btw, i'm agnostic, where's that in your poll, eh?

DJ-Precocious
12-09-2006, 03:37 PM
No i dont believe in God Not untill there is Firm Proof That one Exists, in wich case i would obey that certain God, but i dont at the moment.

Mentor
12-09-2006, 05:51 PM
There is, it's not a fight as such, just a test. Some chaps decided they'd rather worship Baal, so one of the prophets says they'll see who the more powerful god is by getting straw on an altar and praying until the chosen god sets it on fire. When the Baal worshippers did it nothing happened, then the prophet chap prayed to the Jewish God and it was all ablaze and such. And yes the point was that Baal isn't from the Judeo-Christian religion - their God is supposedly superior to all other gods who are not anywhere near as powerful (and are in fact more like dæmons than gods)
Im pretty sure thats not in the bible...

Also that says god is real and hints 6that the other isnt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!