Digi TV
3 navy rollers ;l

i was expecting a little more from him ;l than that ;l lol

Rory
11-09-2006, 04:24 PM
We got 3 purple rollers, old TV, fridge and sunflower

Pyroka
11-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Extra, i dont think youre the first to moan about this but heres what i think. Youve just recieved FREE FURNI, i think you should be proud that you even got into the group stages, and i wouldnt be disappointed if i got a prize like that to be honest, though id prefer the larger prize like any other person would.

ExtraKen
11-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Extra, i dont think youre the first to moan about this but heres what i think. Youve just recieved FREE FURNI, i think you should be proud that you even got into the group stages, and i wouldnt be disappointed if i got a prize like that to be honest, though id prefer the larger prize like any other person would.

well i know what you mean but well we got in the navigator and we have to keep the room for 8 weeks i think he should of atleast give a little better furni, but well :) still happy that i got in :) but well thats just my opinion

Slash
11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
well, you have won free furniture, and got into the polls, representing that country out of several entries.
should be proud [;

ExtraKen
11-09-2006, 04:30 PM
well, you have won free furniture, and got into the polls, representing that country out of several entries.
should be proud [;

well i am proud :P

but would be cool if we got a bronze trophy or silver of him :D i would be like happy with that :D but now its like norms notthing that we can show of in room :( :D

mlp16
11-09-2006, 04:40 PM
DISGUSTING!!

Spending time and money To complete these rooms and in return you get 6 norms my mate .:Jack120:. Owner of the Ukraine

Won
1 Yakka
1 Fridge
1 large tv
3 blue rollers

Disgusting i was expecting him to get at least 2 rares

Well this is my opinioun!

Kymux
11-09-2006, 04:41 PM
I can see ur point. Id give it away if i got that rubbish.

mlp16
11-09-2006, 04:43 PM
yea Hes really gutted he spent Nearly £150 (He Said) Well.. Will i win?

I think the 8 Rooms that make it to the polls should atleast get a Badge

A Bus or summin

Thats habbo/Sulake For ya

ExtraKen
11-09-2006, 04:44 PM
DISGUSTING!!

Spending time and money To complete these rooms and in return you get 6 norms my mate .:Jack120:. Owner of the Ukraine

Won
1 Yakka
1 Fridge
1 large tv
3 blue rollers

Disgusting i was expecting him to get at least 2 rares

Well this is my opinioun!

ye i got the same ;l and ye same i spend loadz to on all the doormats :( im dissapointed in lost Rofl :D

ohh ye badge would be great :O

mlp16
11-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Shame Really i just wanna bet you Sensualized Will win madagascar Room
Hmm Shame on me i have a Madagascar room

Well my mate .:Jack120:. Owner of Ukraine Is destroying his And doing a rare Giverway. Hes gunna do group 4 now

i dont want him to do a giverway.. Well If you Do Another Good Luck!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!