PDA

View Full Version : Holo-City

Smash-Master
22-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Holo-Park had been renamed we took a poll via a Few sites and here are the votes from a site:

Holo-City: 43
Holo-Park:28

so we decided holo-city:) the staff page is mostly down will upgrade later but all the other pages work N/A = don't know yet / coming soon

any who http://holo-city.co.uk.tt/ is the url rate away nice comments only please

EDIT: Due to problems we have redirected the Link for a while

Mentor
22-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Im not even going to rate this until you make it at least slighly veiwable to a mozzila browser, mainly fire fox.
most of the contend is sliding all over the place, and i cant even get to the navigation.
needs alot of work

gregzilla
22-02-2005, 06:56 AM
is it religious cos there is big crosses - i don't do GOD stuff
i think its not that good, it looks bare and there is no alterations,animations,GIFs or flash!
No Games! :( :@

Anti-Pod
22-02-2005, 09:11 AM
i only saw the homepgage and left :(
uts boring and as gregzilla said is it religious?

Smash-Master
22-02-2005, 12:24 PM
No it int but i thought it be better to make a cross:P
also there will be a church for you religious ppl

designs will be added some time in the next 24 hours

also the site is working fine no flying content i checked and it works fine in Mozilla as thats what im using

EDIT: Im using Mozilla best viewed in that i also took the site off air for a while cause of some problems that keeps acuring

-JT-
22-02-2005, 04:24 PM
didnt work for me :s

Smash-Master
22-02-2005, 04:33 PM
site having problems took it down i also found out that the links won't work so im fixing it all mean while i redirected the url the server i redirected it 2 is currently down it should be back up soon

iRoss
22-02-2005, 04:36 PM
must only be in good browsers james :P didnt work 4 me either!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!