PDA

View Full Version : What Is Habbo Comming To

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Okay First Of All Lost-Witness Hasn't Been On Since 2004 And He Is The Hotel Manager!! Not Only That But If You Search His Name On The Navigater His Rooms Are Called Spare Furni Account, Well I Don't Want To Jump To Conclusions But Could This Mean He's Really Callie Aka Impetuous????
Callie Could Of Forgot To Rename The Rooms, Not Knowing Anyone Would Search His Rooms On The Navigator.
If This Is True I Will Be Truely Annoying And Probaly Leave Habbo.

Thanks For Reading.

Thread closed by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Pointless thread.

Nixt
12-09-2006, 06:16 PM
It's Lost_Witness not Lost-Witness - NOTICE the underscore :)

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:18 PM
If That Is True, He Must Have Used A Hacking/Scripting Program To Get The _ In His Name, So This Just Shows That Habbo Hire Anyone To Be Hotel Manager These Days.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Lost has access to HK he can do as he pleases...
Nixt is right though
lost-witness is probably some noob trying to scam people by saying hes the HM ;)
Its Lost_Witness

GoldenMerc
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
If That Is True, He Must Have Used A Hacking/Scripting Program To Get The _ In His Name, So This Just Shows That Habbo Hire Anyone To Be Hotel Manager These Days.

He can go in housekeeping im sure he can make his own name from there.
:)

Nixt
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM

I can only assume he used the name before underscores were not allowed. Besides, I am sure staff could have any name they want really with their powers

Convent
12-09-2006, 06:21 PM

A few years ago underscores counted as a valid character.

Barmi
12-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Yup, his name is Lost_Witness, and the underscore could be used a few years ago, as it was a valid character. A lot of my friends have underscores in their names, but they quit years ago.

And please... Callimp has gone - so don't start another Callimpwitness conspiracy theory. ;l

Vixt
^ exactly.

Therefore, any accounts created when they were valid, still exist.

Chris obviously created the account before 2005.

Vodata
Okay I Have Been DOing Some Investigating And It Seems WannaBe93 Is The Hotel Manager, If You Search Lost.Witness On The Nav It Clearly Stats WannaBe93 Is His HC Name, I'm Going To Friend Request This WannaBe93 And See What He Has Got To Say For Himself, I Will Keep Everyone Updated.

adidas™
12-09-2006, 06:25 PM
from your knowlegde (SP?) it seems your kinda new to habbo
pls lay of that shift key ;)

Nick-
12-09-2006, 06:25 PM
For the second time its Lost_Witness, not lost.witness :rolleyes:

You
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Okay I Have Been DOing Some Investigating And It Seems WannaBe93 Is The Hotel Manager, If You Search Lost.Witness On The Nav It Clearly Stats WannaBe93 Is His HC Name, I'm Going To Friend Request This WannaBe93 And See What He Has Got To Say For Himself, I Will Keep Everyone Updated.
But if you read the FAQs you'll clearly see that Lost_Witness is the hotel manager..

GoldenMerc
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM

Jokes over now,Chris would not make a HC account,i doubt he actually plays habbo its his job to work for them but he doiesnt have to play it :P

Convent
12-09-2006, 06:27 PM
The hotel managers name is Lost_Witness not Lost.Witness, incase you didnt already realise many people imitate Hotel Managers for scams.

GommeInc
12-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Are you weak in the upper story? Is the wheel spinning but the hamster's dead? Did you fall from the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down? Did you gargle from the fountain of knowledge? Lost_Witness is Hotel Manager "/

-:Undertaker:-
12-09-2006, 06:30 PM
This is probley a Joke judgeing by the Name "WannaBe93", This persons Idea of fun is to come on a Forum and dribble about a load of rubbish, His mates are probley sitting next to him on the PC laughing.

Lost_Witness - Remember the Underscore :)

You
12-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Are you weak in the upper story? Is the wheel spinning but the hamster's dead? Did you fall from the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down? Did you gargle from the fountain of knowledge? Lost_Witness is Hotel Manager "/
Gee, I hope you don't become a teacher, You'd beat the kids if they made a mistake, lol..

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Okay Thanks For Your Thoughts On The Subject But I Can't Do This Without Everyones Support.
I Have Searched Lots Of Names E.G Lost..Witness But All I Have Found Out About Him Is That He Is Away.
I Have Searched For Lost__Witness But It Says Habbo Not Found, Is It Me Or Is There Something Strange About That?
I Have Been Searching Lost_Witness's Rooms And There Is Nothing There That Can Back Up My Thoughts.

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:34 PM
This is probley a Joke judgeing by the Name "WannaBe93", This persons Idea of fun is to come on a Forum and dribble about a load of rubbish, His mates are probley sitting next to him on the PC laughing.

Lost_Witness - Remember the Underscore :)

WannaBe93 Is In The Room Desc Of Lost.Witness, He Is Nothing To Do With Me, My Name Is Vodata On Habbo.

Please Don't Be Mean, I'm Sure You Are Not Allowed To Insult People On Here. Thanks.

Edited by foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post, simply edit the first one.

Vixt
LOST_WITNESS IS THE FREKKIN HOTEL MANAGER.

GET YOUR HEAD ROUND IT?

FGS.

GommeInc
Lost_Witness is called Lost_Witness, not Lost.Witness and you can only get things into the thick wall of peoples skull by being mean :rolleyes:

Nick-
Youre clearly not looking hard enough...

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5028/huhrc8.jpg

GommeInc
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Don't show him that screenie!!!!! The room description will make the simple one think he is right!

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Youre clearly not looking hard enough...

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5028/huhrc8.jpg

Thanks Nick That Screenshot Supports My Search, If You Look At The Room Desc At The Bottom It Says Wannabe93 My Hc Name.
Thanks But We Have Gathered That, We Need Some New Evidence Now.

GommeInc
12-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Thanks Nick That Screenshot Supports My Search, If You Look At The Room Desc At The Bottom It Says Wannabe93 My Hc Name.
Told you Nick :rolleyes:

No, my idiotic friend, look at who he searched "Lost_Witness." Now you search it. You will find it has all those rooms. Now search "lost.witness" and you will find no rooms. Figure it out.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 06:40 PM
His bottom room is entitled 'fun' and is pass protected
This joke has gone on long enough

And i didnt realise i still had the old room from the previous search, my bad :P

Convent
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Sorry, but why would the Hotel Manager need 'Donationz'?

Nick-
12-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Another point that you need to explain
The HM has access to housekeeping which means he can add and remove furni at will and create as much as he wants of it
He can create any username at anytime and certainly does not need donations

Kymux
12-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Is this news or a rumour. No ? So dont post in here. And its an underscore.. ______

Vodata
12-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Another point that you need to explain
The HM has access to housekeeping which means he can add and remove furni at will and create as much as he wants of it
He can create any username at anytime and certainly does not need donations

As You Probably Know I'm At The Early Stages Of This Investigation, I Will Update Everyone Later With Anything Else I Find.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 06:49 PM
What investigation?
There is nothing to investigate, the HMs name is Lost_Witness. End of.

Barker
12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Lol You Are A Shift Key Abuser M8

Vodata
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Excuse Me But I Can Type How I Want, Even If I Do Type Like This It Means Nothing Because I Am Searching For The Real Lost_Witness And When I Find Who His Is And What He Does I WIll Report Back To You As Soon As I Can.
All + Reps Are Accepted
I Will Be Back When I Got More Info

Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) It is against the rules to ask for rep.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 07:04 PM
You know i think we should just leave him to it, if he wants to do some research into who out HM is he can
Expect another pointless thread about this in about 2 hours time when he realises that Lost_Witness's real name is Chris :rolleyes:

Kieeran
12-09-2006, 07:04 PM
You are such a fool - rep for you for being a gonk

Yggdrasill
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
It's Lost_Witness.

Get the facts in your head.

2hd.
12-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Get your fact right, and get your forum right. Lost_Witness is the hotel manager. Read the forum rules please. - Rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!