PDA

View Full Version : PSV V Liverpool Thread

brapbrap
12-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Scores? Scorers? UP THE POOL

Tipped
12-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Im A Man U Fan So I Naturally Hate Liverpool... AND im 1/2 Dutch

So Im Saying 1-0 PSV At Half time Gerrard Comes On And Scores Then PSV Win 2-1 :D

brapbrap
12-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Im A Man U Fan So I Naturally Hate Liverpool... AND im 1/2 Dutch

So Im Saying 1-0 PSV At Half time Gerrard Comes On And Scores Then PSV Win 2-1 :D

Bet your not from Manchester though.....

Tipped
12-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Nope :P Born In Holland... Moved To England(Manchester) When I Was 2 Then Moved To Near Birmingham When i was 9 And Had Always Supported Man Utd

And Dam My Predictions Wrong :(

-DJ-Emz-
12-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Bet your not from Manchester though.....

aye, all glory supporters. Up the blues :D

Hmm PSV are a good team.. also are liverpool.. I can see it beening 1-1 chelsea are currently winning 1-0 :P

brapbrap
12-09-2006, 07:45 PM
I quite like mancs, apart from the red shíte.

-Undiscovered
12-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Funny that result last weekend. You got hammered 3-0, SING FOR REINA!:D

brapbrap
13-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Long-wait, ive seen you in a few threads but you make NO Sense what so ever.....

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Funny that result last weekend. You got hammered 3-0, SING FOR REINA!:D

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6524/aj30bf7.jpg

brapbrap
13-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Theres no need for you two to do anything.

Non-league football, if AJ Was to score against "TELFORD!??!?" He wouldnt have enough fingers OR toes to say the score.

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Couldn't careless what you say mate. I'm a Telford fan and proud. Telford fan through and through.

I go all over the country to support my club, do you?
I go to every game I can make, do you?
I've not missed a game in 3 seasons, have you?

So listen, you can slate non-league football as much as you want, because it then gives me the right to slate off bigger teams.

:alexxTURNER
13-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Couldn't careless what you say mate. I'm a Telford fan and proud. Telford fan through and through.

So listen, you can slate non-league football as much as you want, because it then gives me the right to slate off bigger teams.

pwnt m8.

brapbrap
13-09-2006, 07:28 PM

Do you even know what my team is?

Ive goen to every Orient home game in the last 3 seasons.

And the reason why YOU Can go to every game is because your team tickets are about 90p each and no-one wanted to go.

Oh contrare to Orient And pool.

Stick THAT In your pipe and smoke it.

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 07:36 PM
'twas abit obvious with your name mate.
Also, why'd you bring Orient into this? This thread was about Liverpool, and because you couldn't say that you have been to every match in 3 seasons, you decided to talk about Leyton Orient.

and technically you haven't been to EVERY game in 3 seasons, you haven't been to all the away matches & you've probably watched liverpool on tv instead.

Tickets.
Kids -£1(Chairman's idea, he did it at his previous clubs)
Adults - £8
Concessions/OAPs - £5

and no one comes to watch us? We have over 1,700 fans wether it be a weekday or a weekend, and don't say "that's about 200 away fans" because most of the teams in this league are all poorly supported clubs and most don't even get 200. Each time we go away we take about 300 fans, around 100 on a weeknight, and depending on the club we take more.

I'm not a chav so I don't smoke, so I offer THAT to you so you can stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

13-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Do you even know what my team is?

Ive goen to every Orient home game in the last 3 seasons.

And the reason why YOU Can go to every game is because your team tickets are about 90p each and no-one wanted to go.

Oh contrare to Orient And pool.

Stick THAT In your pipe and smoke it.

I find it hilarious that your getting so serious about this. Anyway so what if the tickets are 90p or whatever at least he supports ONE team through and through. Anyway its pretty obvious when your name is "scouseORIENT". Go back to your orient and shove your £6-£10 tickets up your ****

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Nope, assuming he's 14/15 he pays £6.

brapbrap
13-09-2006, 07:46 PM
I Have a season ticket, and you said dont bring Orient into this as its a liverpool thread.

WHy bring Andy Johnson into it?

And ive NEVER stayed at home to watch Liverpool when i can go to Orient instead.

And ive been to a fair few away games, but whats the point in going everyweek, theres other things to do in life and other things to spend your money on.

Also who is the newb, your brother or something?

13-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Firstly, I'm a girl
secondly, im not a noob so soz m8 i've been on here a LOT longer than you i just got banned.
thirdly, you haven't been to every orient game for the past 3 seasons then.

brapbrap
13-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes i have, ive had an Orient season ticket for 3 Years, and the last time i checked, Season tickets are for HOME Games.

First it was £45
Last year £60
This year £100

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I Have a season ticket, and you said dont bring Orient into this as its a liverpool thread.
WHy bring Andy Johnson into it?

Because numbnuts, it's a liverpool thread, who's their rival? Beside's I didn't bring evertone/andy johnson into this, the other dude did and I simply posted a picture for him. Sorry your scouser ******* highness, shall I pm him next time?

And ive NEVER stayed at home to watch Liverpool when i can go to Orient instead.

Your still a liverpool, armchair, fan.

And ive been to a fair few away games, but whats the point in going everyweek, theres other things to do in life and other things to spend your money on.
It's called supporting your club. I'd rather spend my money on MY club than, a liverpool shirt or whatever you want to spend your money on. The other things can be done on a weekday, you know, the time between the final school bell & mid-night.

Also who is the newb, your brother or something?
Nope, she's a boro fan, from up north.

13-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Yes i have, ive had an Orient season ticket for 3 Years, and the last time i checked, Season tickets are for HOME Games.

First it was £45
Last year £60
This year £100

I never said you didn't have a season ticket? Oh and sorry i mis-read it. I thought you put "every orient game" :rolleyes:

ScouseOrient
13-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Ok, now worrys, everyone make mistakes.

ScouseOrient
13-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Because numbnuts, it's a liverpool thread, who's their rival? Beside's I didn't bring evertone/andy johnson into this, the other dude did and I simply posted a picture for him. Sorry your scouser ******* highness, shall I pm him next time?

Your still a liverpool, armchair, fan.

It's called supporting your club. I'd rather spend my money on MY club than, a liverpool shirt or whatever you want to spend your money on. The other things can be done on a weekday, you know, the time between the final school bell & mid-night.

Nope, she's a boro fan, from up north.

See youve resulted in just cussing and looking at every word, how do you know im an armchair fan, maybe JUST Maybe i was born in Liverpool and just moved down to london in 2000 and are watching Orient for the sake of good football, heck i still have the accent.

"It's called supporting your club. I'd rather spend my money on MY club than, a liverpool shirt or whatever you want to spend your money on."

But when someone buys a shirt they're giving money to their club so your choosing to give your monry by going to the games, ALSO Ive stated ive never watched an Liverpool Game on a saturday morning when the Orient game is on in the afternoon.

For example i watched the West ham And Everton games in the bar of the east stand of the Matchroom stadium,Brisbane road.

SOZ FOR DOUBLE POST, MERGE THEM KTHNXBI :D

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 08:34 PM
See youve resulted in just cussing and looking at every word, how do you know im an armchair fan, maybe JUST Maybe i was born in Liverpool and just moved down to london in 2000 and are watching Orient for the sake of good football, heck i still have the accent.

"It's called supporting your club. I'd rather spend my money on MY club than, a liverpool shirt or whatever you want to spend your money on."

But when someone buys a shirt they're giving money to their club so your choosing to give your monry by going to the games, ALSO Ive stated ive never watched an Liverpool Game on a saturday morning when the Orient game is on in the afternoon.

For example i watched the West ham And Everton games in the bar of the east stand of the Matchroom stadium,Brisbane road.

SOZ FOR DOUBLE POST, MERGE THEM KTHNXBI :D

Orient...good...football... :rolleyes: I couldn't careless if you have a liverpuddlian accent.

Technically, if the person buys the shirt from JJB(example), The club don't get much of the money and JJB keep the rest, so basically your paying JJB and not your club, and you watched a Liverpool game whilst at an Orient game...:s

ScouseOrient
13-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I Said, in the morning and the orient game in the afternoon so work it out, i dont think they'd clash.

Kasabian
13-09-2006, 09:06 PM
ALSO Ive stated ive never watched an Liverpool Game on a saturday morning when the Orient game is on in the afternoon..............

I Said, in the morning and the orient game in the afternoon so work it out, i dont think they'd clash.

brapbrap
14-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Yes, youve proven my point thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!