PDA

View Full Version : FOMO world tour reaches uk

Memmish
12-09-2006, 06:55 PM
There is a new announcement on the homepage indicating the FOMO campaign is now to be promoted on .co.uk

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/news/article052.html

:(

brandon
12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
I will not be taking part in any of the events/happenings.

-:Undertaker:-
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh how SAD and PATHETIC!, I reckon everyone should shout ANTI-FOMO when Becs and Ione are blabbing on :)

Mitch4?
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
How have we all got an equal chance of winning the competions if the DJ's have a competion just for them, Ew at their commen sense

12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
TotallyMental says, "FOMO controlled my Habbo life until I accidently clicked the ignore button and noticed how excellent it was. Works like a charm. Now I have no problem!"

Oh Please, Becs makes it look like FOMO is a virus - SAD !

-Wolverine
12-09-2006, 07:07 PM
TotallyMental says, "FOMO controlled my Habbo life until I accidently clicked the ignore button and noticed how excellent it was. Works like a charm. Now I have no problem!"

Coolmandan6 says, "I'm embarrassed to say that yes I used to suffer from FOMO; I used to think why should I have to put up with the Habbo breaking the Habbo way? They should be banned! Then I realised I was just supporting noob behaviour by getting all political every time I saw someone do it, now I use the ignore tool and never look back!"

Those people need lives, they're acting as if FOMO is a real thing, like fgs, they're so lame.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Very simple
Just dont go to any of the events
Not that im trying to make Becs or ione look daft but they will do when they turn up to a room full of suck ups asking for donations because they have a staff badge

Edit: Pretty crap prize too, 2 trophys from staff... :rolleyes:

Good find, but not exactly the news we all wanted to hear ;)

brandon
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM

Coolmandan6 says, "I'm embarrassed to say that yes I used to suffer from FOMO; I used to think why should I have to put up with the Habbo breaking the Habbo way? They should be banned! Then I realised I was just supporting noob behaviour by getting all political every time I saw someone do it, now I use the ignore tool and never look back!"

Those people need lives, they're acting as if FOMO is a real thing, like fgs, they're so lame.
That sounds like something I would hear on a Injury Lawyers For You Advert.

Also I thought it was spelt 'realized' and I thought accidently was spelt accidentally :s

Niall!
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
erm

im confused now

is fomo like use the ignore button

or agenst it :S

Memmish
12-09-2006, 07:15 PM
yeh i did not want to hear it either! its the most stupid campaign i have ever heard of! If we used this kind of rationality in real life we would live in complete chaos; "Don't ring the police if you witness a crime, look the other way instead!"

12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I'll still use the Call For Help as I would normally do :), Some stupid campaign isn't going to make me become brainwashed by Becs!

Jõnathan
12-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Ha ha!
They are SO desperate for it to work, they put fake names in!
Except for coolmandan6, who most likely got the dare of doing Callie after seeing her pic on the net and then he puked.

12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Now all Becs and Ione need now is for someone from Habbo to get assulted in real life, Then its the end.

Evolution
12-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Click the link in my sig :)

I say we should all go to the event shouting DOWN WITH THIS CAMPAIGN

Nick-
12-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Actually i had a breif look at the CFH earlier today and it does seem a rather pointless tool now
All options other than the bottom one forward you to a random page on the homepage to answer your question and the 'emergency' call is now an automated message
If it wasnt for the player support and actually being able to call another human being regarding a problem with the hotel i would think the whole hotel is automated :rolleyes:

Edit: Thats actually not a bad idea
If they ban us its rather hypocritical as they should use the ignore button to just ignore us :P
We'll probably receive 2 hour bans though as staff are like that xD

Memmish
12-09-2006, 07:28 PM
MEET BECS AND IONE, anyone else not excited? you would never get to "meet" them, maybe you could see their pixel from afar if you manage to get into the jam-packed room!

my name is Becks meet me instead :)

12-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Actually i had a breif look at the CFH earlier today and it does seem a rather pointless tool now
All options other than the bottom one forward you to a random page on the homepage to answer your question and the 'emergency' call is now an automated message
If it wasnt for the player support and actually being able to call another human being regarding a problem with the hotel i would think the whole hotel is automated :rolleyes:

Edit: Thats actually not a bad idea
If they ban us its rather hypocritical as they should use the ignore button to just ignore us :P
We'll probably receive 2 hour bans though as staff are like that xD

Stuff MODS, Lets campaign against it, I was looking at the C4H the other day aswell and it's a waste of space now - like the Moderators!

Jõnathan
12-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Now all Becs and Ione need now is for someone from Habbo to get assulted in real life, Then its the end.
Becs: OH YEAH I R ABUSING YOU YOUNG MANS!
Me: I AM ON HABBO YOU *Removed*!
Ione: SO WHAT WE R ABUSING YOUS LOLOLOL!
Me: OK I WILL PHONES DA POLICE!
*nee naw nee naw*
Policebloke: NOW YOU SEE, REAL LIFE ABUSE IS BAD!
Becs & Ione: OMG WE GOT OWNED!
Obviously that is not real.

Imagine if Habbo got rid of MODs altogether.
Then there would be a protest and Habbo would collapse.

Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please do not attempt to avoid the filter.

GommeInc
12-09-2006, 07:32 PM
I shall just watch and throw popcorn at their oversized craniums. Shouting the odd "You're an idiot" and "This makes about as much sense as the solar power torch." Then probably laugh and giggle at their stupidity. Or pity them?

I shall also wait for someone to be raped and killed due to paedophiles not being dealt with.

Nick-
12-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Stuff MODS, Lets campaign against it, I was looking at the C4H the other day aswell and it's a waste of space now - like the Moderators!
Sign me up pls ;)

12-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Becs: OH YEAH I R ABUSING YOU YOUNG MANS!
Me: I AM ON HABBO YOU ******
Ione: SO WHAT WE R ABUSING YOUS LOLOLOL!
Me: OK I WILL PHONES DA POLICE!
*nee naw nee naw*
Policebloke: NOW YOU SEE, REAL LIFE ABUSE IS BAD!
Becs & Ione: OMG WE GOT OWNED!
Obviously that is not real.

Imagine if Habbo got rid of MODs altogether.
Then there would be a protest and Habbo would collapse.

Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Quote swearing removed.

If a Pedofile is on Habbo asking were someone lives and someone else reports it then the Moderators send a Message back saying "JUST IGNORE" then the person might not listen and might give out were they live + Its common sence to BAN people who are breaking the Rules whether its Blocking or Sexual content.

GommeInc
12-09-2006, 07:38 PM
If a Pedofile is on Habbo asking were someone lives and someone else reports it then the Moderators send a Message back saying "JUST IGNORE" then the person might not listen and might give out were they live + Its common sence to BAN people who are breaking the Rules whether its Blocking or Sexual content.
Indeed. Habbo is going slowly down hill, and wasting money on Moderators when they could be spending it on other useless things.

Pyroka
12-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Oh dear god, its here...I bet most of the people who are against FOMO or are like completely famous will enter these competitions, i dont see someone called "xxlilmissfriendshipxx" getting to interview two top Sulake staff, and i dont think you do either. :)

Win a chance to spend quality FOMO PROMO time with Ione & Becs from Sulake Headquarters

Does that mean we get to ignore them? :rolleyes: It just keeps getting worse.

- Your mouse fingers are sore from clicking the Blue Question Mark to report rude chat

Wait, it just got as bad as it can get.

DJ Rareness
12-09-2006, 09:42 PM
I still can't believe they are encouraging users not to report others breaking the terms and conditions of their own site.. madness! The whole idea is a bad one. :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

HHI5
12-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Could there be a bigger waste of my bandwidth?

StarbucksIsCool
12-09-2006, 10:09 PM
once again, habbo has come up with a ****** idea. Which will only fail, i bet you that becs is in the USA and Ione is in the UK. This sulake headquarters business is a whole load of crap. If they were involved with sulake, i'm sure they would appear on the sulake.com site with the other manager(s)?.

it doesn't suprise me that people like totallymental (who works on habbohut) and people like coolmandan6 are getting invloved in this anti-fomo thing. After all there lives must be so crap that they revolve around habbo, and being famous on habbo might just get them an oscar. *rant over* anyway DOWN WITH THIS FOMO CAMPAIGN.

When a moderator tells you to ignore, its only going to encourage people to not ignore and to argue back, which will resolve in people(s) being banned.

Becs just needed a comeback, but she should have thought about it before hand :p because this comeback is crap and ione wth?

Evolution
12-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I have the perfect solution.

Let's ignore the ignore campaign!

Just-One
12-09-2006, 10:26 PM

Pmsl.. They're both my mates and well.. gotta admit they were very lame saying that! Pmsl I can't stop laughing at that.. You say "I'm embarrased to say yes I used to have a drinking problem" or "I used to do drugs" not say "I used to suffer from FOMO" Pmsl!!! Sorry... Haha.. ilu dan but PMSL!!

Anyway... ROFL.. stop *slaps self*. right..

Habbo are probably trying to make some MOD's redundant due to the decreasing number of visitors and purchases and can't afford having 2-3 MOD's online at one time and want crucial C4H's to go through only.. Such as "OMG Help me Mr MOD someone has told me where I live and are coming for me".. 'cause, according to this.. thats probably the only thing you can use the call for help for. Oh, and also for getting banned by abusing it 'cause hey, what else do you need that tool for if you dont blimmem use it.

Habbo are meant to enforce their Terms and Conditions, this is basically saying yes we know bad things go on the hotel, we have pedo's, sexual activity, and hey we can't be bothered to deal with this just ignore them. PMSL at dan.. Omg :( Dan is gonna kill me.. ROFL hahahha. but yes going back to what Dan said about all this political and being embarrased making it a real life thingy.. this is just like you seeing someone swearing and beingg abusive to someone in the street and just blanking it without calling the police. Its also like seeing someone being burgled and blanking it..

PMSL PMSL again Dan :( Omg you've dug ya self a whole with that I am cringing for you. :( You lil "Fomoholic" PMSL!!!! PMSS Omg *slaps self again*

-sFusion-
12-09-2006, 10:30 PM

Its people like those above that made me realize how pointless Habbo is, how many lame ppl there are on Habbo, and how badly I needed to quit.

but its so lame that its infinitely funny. I think they're should be a "FOMO-ists Anonymous", since these people treat it like a drinking or drug problem

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Pathetic, Sad, DAMN YOU BECS

Just-One
12-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Do you have FOMO?
- Your mouse fingers are sore from clicking the Blue Question Mark to report rude chat

Pmsl no, I have sore fingers from blimmem clicking ignore on every bloody person 'cause a MOD isn't banning the lot who are flooding every room I enter!!!!

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 10:50 PM
What andy said.. Ignore the ignore campaign..

Why don't they just ban them all? Half of them just registered and are like 12 year olds and their hormones are flying.

BAN Them not ignore them

Just-One
12-09-2006, 11:11 PM
I would agree to this FOMO campaign if ignoring users meant they can't hear you talk either, and also if room right holders could ban users from their rooms. Else, I am against this and Sulake need to rethink this "Promo".

They say on the competitions page "Everyone can play!".. lets see how true this is :P

Just-one

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Yes.. I think this campaign is BS. They don't want to ban people cause if the person they ban is HC.. hmm no money there?

Evolution
12-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Yes.. I think this campaign is BS. They don't want to ban people cause if the person they ban is HC.. hmm no money there?
That's a good point and taking into consideration the amount of money Sulake have lost these past few months...

I think what Just-One says is true. The hotel isn't nearly as popular as it was so they are trying to reduce the number of calls as the people who do care about the terms & conditions will stop calling and reporting things no matter how serious and then there will be hardly any calls that maybe 2 mods can handle instead of the load 4 mods used to handle.

I don't see why they don't just remove the whole bobba filter as they're saying swearing is acceptable now, and also remove the Habbo way - then change the name of the hotel to "Habbo Thughouse".

I think it's pathetic and definitely is one of the worst campaigns Becs has thought up of. FOMO NOMO? More like shut up, please.

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Thank you andy..

I totally agree with him and James 100%.

If I can skip off topic for one moment,
What is Bec's Position at Sulake now?

From Andy's signature It links to MrHabbo.co.uk Which has these "Present" Thingys

http://www.****************/uploads/a0a74c9c3b.gif (http://www.****************)

I made it :p Its nice

Evolution
12-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Thank you andy..

I totally agree with him and James 100%.

If I can skip off topic for one moment,
What is Bec's Position at Sulake now?
::Becs
::Training and Development Mgr, Community Management
::Sulake Corporation HQs, www.sulake.com

Everyone Can Play™

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 11:42 PM
But from James's Emails it says something about Hotel Canada?

http://ffwbmarion.com/gd/pics/Becs2.gif

Evolution
12-09-2006, 11:48 PM
But from James's Emails it says something about Hotel Canada?

http://ffwbmarion.com/gd/pics/Becs.gif
That's because Habbo Canada have crap player support and everything else. She was probably answering James's email personally as she absolutely *ADORES* him.

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 11:52 PM
True.. she loves him.. *Cough* Like dirt

Barmi
13-09-2006, 06:42 AM
::Becs
::Training and Development Mgr, Community Management
::Sulake Corporation HQs, www.sulake.com (http://www.sulake.com)

Everyone Can Play™
Methinks Becs and ione have the same job (or at least work in the same field.

Current
Training and Development Manager, Community Management at Sulake Corporation OyPast
Community Operations Manager at Sulake Corporation OyI'm interested how this campaign will end. :rolleyes:

You
13-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Methinks Becs and ione have the same job (or at least work in the same field.
[/LIST]I'm interested how this campaign will end. :rolleyes:
woo, they both work in fields with donkeys :d

Antony
13-09-2006, 09:00 AM
You really wouldn't think Becs and Ione were adults by this event. They work for company and assume they're famous people. No doubt they will get a load of suck ups applying for them to go to a talk show or for them to dj on their sites.

The prize is laughable too, I agree with Andy, We should enter this event and protest against it.

DJ Rareness
13-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I am sick of this FOMO rubbish. Its not about making the site better, its all to ease the mods workload. This is not making habbo better for us at all.

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 11:18 AM
The prize is laughable.. who would want to be on a talkshow with them?

StarbucksIsCool
13-09-2006, 12:15 PM
DentafriceThe prize is laughable.. who would want to be on a talkshow with them?

Uh.......coolmandan6 and totallymental? THEY SUFFERED FROM THE FOMO SYNDROME.

Please FOMO NEEDS TO DIE <3 =]

Charlie
13-09-2006, 12:15 PM
You should, make an Anti-FOMO room or something, or maybe get some people to say anti-FOMO on air, for the radio thing.

I'm guessing the only people for this are just stuck up noobs, that want becs & iones attention.

Ps, sorry if this has been said, i haven't read the other posts.

Just-One
13-09-2006, 12:58 PM
You should, make an Anti-FOMO room or something, or maybe get some people to say anti-FOMO on air, for the radio thing.

I'm guessing the only people for this are just stuck up noobs, that want becs & iones attention.

Ps, sorry if this has been said, i haven't read the other posts.

lol yep.

Also..

But the latest and greatest studies show that using the IGNORE tool is much more effective than a ban because the Habbo stays in the hotel, yet no one can hear them or see what they're saying.

Ahem.. so they're saying let hundreds of habbo's press ignore having to witnessed their abuse.. instead of calling for help to make sure no one sees it from now on and prevent users pressing ignore too many times!!

Hmm lol..

Hitman
13-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Hmm, hang on.

FOMO is when you always go to the cfh when somebody is breaking the rules... but they tell you go ignore. So habbo are anti-fomo, look at quotes from other habbos. Then people with anti-fomo in their sig are with habbo..? I don't get it xD

Like the anti-fomo people want to be able to get the person banned and not have to use ignore, habbo want you to use ignore, and the quotes are saying "oh yeah, I had fomo, now i use ignore!" so that'd mean they're anti fomo... hmm, I don't get it xD

(Sorry for the double spaces between some words, my spacebar is dodgey, one day it worked then it broke now it makes too many spaces :( lol)

KHK
13-09-2006, 01:38 PM
If you win delete the tro-fees :)

Hitman
13-09-2006, 01:39 PM
If you win delete the tro-fees :)

Haha, great idea. :P Or donate them to somebody who hasn't been on since 2003 lol. :>

KHK
13-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Haha, great idea. :P Or donate them to somebody who hasn't been on since 2003 lol. :>

or give them to becs, and say shove it :)

Rockerboi6
13-09-2006, 01:41 PM
That is very sad i have got to say, Me also will not be taking part.

Hitman
13-09-2006, 01:41 PM
or give them to becs, and say shove it :)
Even better. ;)

Well, I wonder who will enter. :o

Yggdrasill
13-09-2006, 01:50 PM
I'll try get in, And say my normal questions.

But on the night, I would Ask her why the hell she thought of such a Pathetic Campain that hasn't got Habbo anywere.

Just-One
13-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Hmm, hang on.

FOMO is when you always go to the cfh when somebody is breaking the rules... but they tell you go ignore. So habbo are anti-fomo, look at quotes from other habbos. Then people with anti-fomo in their sig are with habbo..? I don't get it xD

Like the anti-fomo people want to be able to get the person banned and not have to use ignore, habbo want you to use ignore, and the quotes are saying "oh yeah, I had fomo, now i use ignore!" so that'd mean they're anti fomo... hmm, I don't get it xD

(Sorry for the double spaces between some words, my spacebar is dodgey, one day it worked then it broke now it makes too many spaces :( lol)

I get what you mean and I also thought of that too but never mentioned it as I thought I was wrong. :P

They realy should be saying "Anti FOMO-Promo" as being FOMO means you do call for help, Anti-FOMO means your anti those who are FOMO. Becs must think this scheme is the most popular thing going atm as everyone has Anti-FOMO Pmsl!! :D

Hitman
13-09-2006, 02:07 PM
I get what you mean and I also thought of that too but never mentioned it as I thought I was wrong. :P

They realy should be saying "Anti FOMO-Promo" as being FOMO means you do call for help, Anti-FOMO means your anti those who are FOMO. Becs must think this scheme is the most popular thing going atm as everyone has Anti-FOMO Pmsl!! :D

Yay somebody understands me! :D

Yeah, FOMO is using the CFH and not ignoring, anti-FOMO is using ignore and not the cfh, so all the people with anti-FOMO in their sigs should have FOMO, I think. Because they want to be able to use the cfh. I agree with ignoring some people, like flooders and people that are breaking rules, but they should also be banned. Some do some dont.

Ah well, I dunno. :P

Coolmandan6
13-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Yo!

That comment i was asked to do - It was written in that style for that reason. I do agree with specific parts of the ignore stuff however i also think that some issues are a bit more serious such as some of the stuff mentioned in the other posts. Flooding/Harassing is good for ignore i think :)

Anyway yeah my comment on the article just a bit of fun :)

Just-One
13-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Yo!

That comment i was asked to do - It was written in that style for that reason. I do agree with specific parts of the ignore stuff however i also think that some issues are a bit more serious such as some of the stuff mentioned in the other posts. Flooding/Harassing is good for ignore i think :)

Anyway yeah my comment on the article just a bit of fun :)

I agree with this.

As I said previously this promotion would be alot more powerful if ignore meant the other user could not hear you either and if room right holders could ban users from entering a room. Flooders it is ideal anyway, but all the other issues which Habbo want us not to use CallForHelp for IE swearing, abuse, harrasing, etc etc, is out of order and means they are hardly enforcing their own terms and conditions not making Habbo a clean and fun place. We have to see the abusive comments which we shoudn't have to in order to ignore them.

Btw, you do wierd things for Fun if doing that was for fun, didn't you cringe writting that and seeing it online? :P I cringed for you atleast lol.

Niall!
13-09-2006, 04:45 PM
i entered for my radio site :l

i mean the interview and the talk show would be pretty cool

be hreat to ask them so hard questions they cudnlt answer

JackBuddy
13-09-2006, 04:49 PM
I'll try get in, And say my normal questions.

But on the night, I would Ask her why the hell she thought of such a Pathetic Campain that hasn't got Habbo anywere.
What a great idea!

OxfordScholar
13-09-2006, 05:00 PM
"Oh how SAD and PATHETIC!, I reckon everyone should shout ANTI-FOMO when Becs and Ione are blabbing on"
Yes indeed Undertaker! ROFL

Pyroka
13-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Mm i think this counts as the worst campaign in the history of campaigns, someone mustve been very full of themselves when they thought up this campaign and said to themselves, "OMGZ0RZ DIS WIL BE DA BST CAMPAIGN SINCE ARHTUR MARTAIN KINGZZ?!?!?!". Yes, that full of themselves :)

Though, we should still have some fun out of the events, heres some ideas:

- Enter the radio competition and ask random questions such as "How was your breakfast?" or "Do you have FOMO with beans?"

- Make ione and Becs say how "FOMO is the best campaign in the world" and then add something before it, like when Lost_witness said "thanks" to a insulter who said "u r gay".

- Try and make a interview room, and fill it full of people AGAINST FOMO, and see what happens.

- Storm a FOMO event and say "AGAINST FOMO KK?" and see if they ban you, thatd be hypocritical EH?

Some of those ideas wernt original but meh, lets have some fun out of this. :D

Rareoid
13-09-2006, 06:24 PM

*Cough* P R I C K S *Cough*

Evolution
13-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I bet if we did that they would ban us for disruption Pyro!

13-09-2006, 06:48 PM
I bet if we did that they would ban us for disruption Pyro!

Surely they could just press the Ignore button :D

Evolution
13-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Surely they could just press the Ignore button :D
ya :( but they will just ban cus its there!

Just-One
13-09-2006, 07:32 PM

Becs sent someone an email saying Her and Ione would never involve themselfs with HabboRemix or me.

I think I should apply for that radio under a fake name PMSL!!!

Hitman
13-09-2006, 07:34 PM

Andy, did you see the post I made about the fomo etc...

FOMO doesn't use the ignore button/they want to use the cfh, anti-fomo wants the ignore button.

So your sig image isn't correct.

(How you may ask, well, when Habbo ask some habbos (coolmandan etc), they say how they used to have FOMO and would use the cfh all the time, but then they use the ignore button and don't have FOMO).

I'm not trying to be clever or anything, I'm just saying.

EDIT: But I also see what it means, you just don't want the whole load of FOMO crap to be here, so it was like normal times.

Tomathy
13-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I dont get why its called fomo though, why would i be missing out?
Surely i'll miss more if i ignore?

HHI5
13-09-2006, 07:52 PM
FOMO - Fear of Menstral Ovulation

Fear of missing out tho?? What the hell is that?? some n00b flooding "zomg come to my modelz coz ur habbo lookz fit innit" i can see what you're missing out on!!
It's just sooooooo stupid. You can see here that Habbo are trying to make up for the loss of profits from the lack of members by hiring as few mods as possible and the way they do this is by making us ignore everyone. Habbo made like 30 million euros last year so I reckon they should get off their fat backsides and hire MODs to do their jobs properly. If there's someone shouting racial abuse at you, you should ignore em AND report. If you just ignore someone, then they'll be off bothering someone else :/
Also, with fewer cfhs, we can't get away with as much stuff anymore

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 07:54 PM
This has gone tooooo far!

@ James:

First I thought Becs hated you.. now she is bringing the other Rebecca into this, man wonder what you did to them *Cough Cough*

GommeInc
13-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Give me a few guns, a priest and a bazooka and I shall make fine work with Becs. I am sure no one will miss her?

FOMO or whatever it is, is the most stupidest, pointless and irrational thing to ever hit the Hotel. Second might be Hobbas or expensive stuff no one will buy.

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I have a theory about the staff:

Becs = aapo = sampo = impetuous = ione = mizki = lost_witness kthxbi

HHI5
13-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Why Mizki O_o

Just-One
13-09-2006, 08:19 PM

Pmsl.. here is my theory:

Becs = The Evil one
Aapo = Ignorant One
Impetuous/Callie = The Ultimate Habbo Manager
Ione = Becs' Sidekick
Mizki = Mizki?
Lost_witness = Very lost..

;)

Give me a few guns, a priest and a bazooka and I shall make fine work with Becs. I am sure no one will miss her?

FOMO or whatever it is, is the most stupidest, pointless and irrational thing to ever hit the Hotel. Second might be Hobbas or expensive stuff no one will buy.

I'll come along and slap an Ignore button sticker on her mouth.. alot of people will appreciate that :)

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Pmsl.. here is my theory:

Becs = The Evil one
Aapo = Ignorant One
Impetuous/Callie = The Ultimate Habbo Manager
Ione = Becs' Sidekick
Mizki = Mizki?
Lost_witness = Very lost..

;)

I'll come along and slap an Ignore button sticker on her mouth.. alot of people will appreciate that :)
Totally agree with you.. anyone who skates will know what a sticker slap is.. thats what im going to do to becs :p

HHI5
13-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Someone put Becs on ignore when she's interviewing you

dark-as-death
13-09-2006, 08:59 PM

Sign me up pls ;)

Me too

Stab
13-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Shame to those who enter the competition.

Rareoid
13-09-2006, 09:02 PM
anyone who skates will know what a sticker slap is.. thats what im going to do to becs :p

Anyone whos seen The Simpsons will know what Nelson does... that's what I'm going to do to Becs.

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 09:10 PM
http://www.****************/uploads/b14c4f51ba.png (http://www.****************)

Just took me a second to whip that up in photoshop

GommeInc
13-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Pffft, what she needs is a good herring slapping. Scales, flying across the sky!

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Ha ha :p

I wish someone would do that... hmmm could someone get me a screenshot of an ignore button :)

http://www.****************/uploads/2581146da7.png (http://www.****************)

New one the other looked rubbish with all the people

13-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Becs needs to be whacked over the head with a Book called COMMON SENCE!

I hope Becs see's this thread, Then she can see what a Moron everyone thinks she is :D

GommeInc
13-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Becs needs to be whacked over the head with a Book called COMMON SENCE!

I hope Becs see's this thread, Then she can see what a Moron everyone thinks she is :D
Think? We know :rolleyes:

She gargled from the fountain of knowledge "/

Dentafrice1
13-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Haha.. good one gommeinc :p

He mom must be proud

RORIE
14-09-2006, 07:09 AM
All email her the link to this thread.

Just-One
14-09-2006, 08:56 AM
All email her the link to this thread.

Haha, I'm sure that would follow with a ban!!

Just-one

Evolution
14-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Haha, I'm sure that would follow with a ban!!

Just-one
Absolutely!

You have been banned for breaking the Habbo Way this is why (if no reason is shown use the Habbo Help Tool):

Banned for spamming staff Sulake email boxes.

Then we can all send in a Habbo Help Tool and say

"SHE SHOULD OF USED IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You
14-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Absolutely!

You have been banned for breaking the Habbo Way this is why (if no reason is shown use the Habbo Help Tool):

Banned for spamming staff Sulake email boxes.

Then we can all send in a Habbo Help Tool and say

"SHE SHOULD OF USED IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol, I'm going to try that, see if it works

RLY-CRAIG?
14-09-2006, 05:24 PM

You're the lame one getting so worked up about it

Shatterstar
14-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Can't say the competitions interest me and I have to say the prizes suck..
I'm fed up of the FOMO thing already? It's a kinda lame idea in my opinion.
It's just gonna turn into a new insult instead of noob.

'UR SUCH A FOMO!!!!!' :rolleyes:

ninjasheep2
14-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Chances are.. whichever radio wins the radio event will have a "Question Time" kind of thing?

Methinks we should spam whatever station's requests with "ANTI FOMO!" or, make the point that its a pathetic campaign, by askign questions that proove it doesnt make sense.

The Website contest? well whoever wins is just askign to get the site hacked. Preferably then whoever takes it will put anti-fomo links in it

The room? Well simple enough, we could all appear and fill most the audience with anti-fomo people. Then either all walk out or spam anti-fomo messages?

Its a stupid campaign. Theres so many habbos who would give their left arm to help moderate habbo (back when we had hobbas) for no cost, just because they want to help. If they cant cope with the C4H, they should bring in more moderators who work for free.

The thaught raised that habbos who are banned will no longer pay? Probably wrong, they buy hc on another account and continue to pay on that account , if they were going to do it in the first place, they would.

Rareoid
14-09-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm up for any protest going. FOMO is bull, simple as. I'll do whatever I can to give my opinion on it.

Dentafrice1
14-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Fomo will probably be filtered out like everything else if mods see people calling each other FOMOS or something :p

ColyTom
14-09-2006, 08:55 PM
lol, I'm going to try that, see if it works

How lame =/

Pyroka
14-09-2006, 10:03 PM
I guess the conclusion is:

- FOMO is not a sucessful campaign for the majority of the Habbohotel UK community and of course, the HabboxForum community.

- FOMO will only be used as probably a insult, nevermind a word which encourages ignoring people, which could well turn to backstabbing? Nice one Sulake!

- Whoever even tries to disrupt the FOMO events throughout the Hotel will probably get banned, despite theyre heading a "Ignore campaign" theyll still ban people who are annoying. Yet again great move Becs & Ione

- When the FOMO events are over, and move to another hotel their local forums will probably be up in arms like we are this very moment.

- When the FOMO tour is over, having visited all the hotels, Sulake's mailbox will be full of spam saying, "ANTI-FOMO, ANTI-FOMO". And eventually theyll give up and lead their usual lives in their offices doing well...What they do.

I think i more or less summed that up.

Dentafrice1
14-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Since I know alot of people HATE becs.. (Me)

I made these awesome things:

Anti Becs:
http://www.****************/uploads/b7ab33a36e.png

Anti Staff:
http://www.****************/uploads/4c04f9df9f.png

Animated (BECS YOU GOT FAT) Avatar:
http://www.****************/uploads/35f3beba76.gif

:D

JackBuddy
15-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Since I know alot of people HATE becs.. (Me)

I made these awesome things:

Anti Becs:
http://www.****************/uploads/b7ab33a36e.png

Anti Staff:
http://www.****************/uploads/4c04f9df9f.png

Animated (BECS YOU GOT FAT) Avatar:
http://www.****************/uploads/35f3beba76.gif

:D

Sorry, but that's kinda sad.

Niall!
15-09-2006, 05:31 PM
well the comps close todqy

ZL2.
15-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Meh, stupid fomo :D

Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please do not post pointless messages.

Just-One
16-09-2006, 12:03 AM
PMSL!!!!

All submissions must be received by Monday September 18th at Midday BST (competition extended to include the weekend). Everyone can play!

No one is even entering that they have extended it haha!!!

Every single Habbo has an equal chance of winning

I've entered for one, lets see how true that statement is. :P

Danny
16-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Sorry if this has already been said but..
I'd purely like to interview Becs and Ione and ask them what made them come up with such a pathetic thing such as this.

What the hell were they thinking? That's what i'd like to know.
Would be interesting to know?

Dentafrice1
16-09-2006, 01:27 AM
Im going to drop her a line on AIM (IF she is still on my list :p Haven't logged in in ages) And ask her wth she was thinking :p

Danny
16-09-2006, 01:43 AM
That would spoil the fun, out of asking them in the interview :(. It would be pretty funny if the winner was like.. yeah so about this campaign then.. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. Kinda thing! I think it would be rather amusing anyways.

Pyroka
16-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Id love to ask them MANY things... Especially to do with this FOMO tour, i mean is there any common sense in the world!?

Danny
16-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Ok, i reckon people's parents should protest against this.. send Sulake an email saying how stupid this FOMO thing is. Because we won't get listened too, but i'm sure if Sulake had parent's writing to them, telling them their not happy about the FOMO campaign because Sulake are meant to be monitoring what happens on Habbo, keeping Habbo's safe at that.

And their not are they? Their sitting on their ****'s and just saying "use the ignore button"

On the front page on habbo, there's a bit for parent's telling them how safe Habbo is meant to be, that it's moderated..
But we're seeing something totally different, if we use the call for help option, we have a risk of getting our selves banned.. for reporting rule breakers?

If i was a parent, i wouldn't be happy about stuff like this, especailly if my son or daughter had spent money, buying credits for HC and Furniture, to end up being banned, for reporting someone...

So yeah i think parent's of kid's who use Habbo could step in and email Sulake about it...

Though i don't think many actually would?

Rareoid
16-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Though i don't think many actually would?

Well if you think that, wth was the point in typing out that huge rant? Anyway, as if Sulake are going to sit up and take notice of a few e-mails from parents. They're too busy counting money.

Josh-H
16-09-2006, 04:36 PM
That sounds like something I would hear on a Injury Lawyers For You Advert.

Also I thought it was spelt 'realized' and I thought accidently was spelt accidentally :s

Lmao It does sound like IL4U lmao!!!

Wd for making me laugh

ColyTom
16-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Fomo is great (L) :love7: :love7: :love7:

Dentafrice1
16-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Fomo is great (L) :love7: :love7: :love7:
Is not!

PaulMacC
16-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Fomo Is Not So Great. Someone Told Me To Beep Up And Said Stuff About My Mom , Mod: Use The Ignore Button. Lasy Mod.
ANTI-FOMO

PaulMacC
16-09-2006, 07:30 PM

Ok One Thing Is For Sure
Callie Was A Way Better HM Than Lost
Mizki Well Mizki Should Be A Mod , She Would Bann People.
Ever Since Hobba's Have Gone. Habbo's Got Worse And Worse.
People Running About Swearing 100 Times , Win The War Use The Ignore WTH , We Need The Hobba's Back. Sulake Can Afford To Spend Like 20-30 Pounds A Day On Mod's. There are people spending over 10 pounds a day on habbo.

/-\N¯l¯! F() /v\0

Dentafrice1
16-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Its sad..

PaulMacC
17-09-2006, 12:09 AM
True , So True

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!