PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Packs !

united-champ
12-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Whenyou start Habbo u wonder.. Ohh man i need furni!!!
and u beg, scam (if ur nebies ;D), Cry over losing a duck and so on..

How about habbo releases a scheme where the new player after 48 hours of playing the user will receive 10 Newbie Creds This Will be a new Option in cat'
Newbie Section :
Fun Chair : 1 Newbie Credit
FUn Table : 2 Newbie Credit
Newbie Club* : 5 newbie Credit

* -> Will Give a Badge for 1 month and giving them a Persanol Que In The Waiting Rooms.. (guesys, newbie, HC)

Please Post Comments and Feedback!

OPEN FOR ALL FEEDBACK!
PLEASE POST TO ADD IDEAS :D

Fomas
12-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Whenyou start Habbo u wonder.. Ohh man i need furni!!!
and u beg, scam (if ur nebies ;D), Cry over losing a duck and so on..

How about habbo releases a scheme where the new player after 48 hours of playing the user will receive 10 Newbie Creds This Will be a new Option in cat'
Newbie Section :
Fun Chair : 1 Newbie Credit
FUn Table : 2 Newbie Credit
Newbie Club* : 5 newbie Credit

* -> Will Give a Badge for 1 month and giving them a Persanol Que In The Waiting Rooms.. (guesys, newbie, HC)

Please Post Comments and Feedback!

Basically... no.
SO many reasons why it wouldnt work.

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't like newbie club, newbie badge, newbie que.

Maybe 5 credits.. no new sections :\

united-champ
12-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Wll its a IDea that you can add to,
Give feedback.. yes its just i think a new section of newbie things will be avalible..
chairs, tables, bars.. to make a game to make some furni!

Dirgeofcerberus
12-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Most people will just make clones and leave them on for 48 hours just to get the free credits.

Dentafrice1
12-09-2006, 08:43 PM
They hardly ever add new rares much less norms

united-champ
12-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Yes but its a NEWBIE CRED it wont be able to buy proper furni and if a habbo that isnt activated Wont Receive Creds..

Blue
12-09-2006, 08:45 PM
but then people making new accounts and trading it to a main account would happen alot. Maybe if it was untradeable or something like that?

united-champ
12-09-2006, 08:51 PM
;D didnt say was tardeable..

Blue
12-09-2006, 08:53 PM
u didn't say it wasn't either. Its an ok idea to give noobs a chance. Maybe some kinda rewards system like every month u get a new peice of nooB furni and 5 nooB credz to buy furni u have been given. But the thing stops if you buy credz or something like that

Yoshimitsui
12-09-2006, 09:31 PM
NIce idea for newcomers but pointless, too many people would make clones and clones and more clones.:)

FlyingJesus
12-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Nothing free credits is a good idea, sorry. And the fact that it's a completely new type of credits would make Sulake cry, they probably don't want to re-code Habbo to have two currency systems.

majesticdragon
13-09-2006, 04:48 PM
I agree with the furni bit sooo much lol, and as for the creds so people don't make multiple accounts maybe there is a limited section of furni they can choose from so that people would eventually get bored of that furni and no one would actually make new aco****s because theyd become so rubbish.

JonJonStress
13-09-2006, 04:49 PM
It wouldn't work, for on blatently obvious reason, people would keep making new accounts just for free credits.

Yoshimitsui
13-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I agree with the furni bit sooo much lol, and as for the creds so people don't make multiple accounts maybe there is a limited section of furni they can choose from so that people would eventually get bored of that furni and no one would actually make new aco****s because theyd become so rubbish.

Yeh sounds like a fantastik sugestment Nice 1 :eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!