PDA

View Full Version : O.o...

Evolving
13-09-2006, 05:55 PM
*Removed*

But on Topic:
Is Full guthan worth 9mil? or do u think i should w8 longer before Trying to buy it? i know the Def stats arnt as good but the fact that it heals u whilst training is good but i duno if it is worth 9 mil what do u think?

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't discuss infractions on the forum if you have a question then PM me and not post it in a thread.

Albion
13-09-2006, 05:59 PM
its more than ten lines long

Dan
13-09-2006, 06:01 PM
yes guthans is worth it, saves alot of time while training as u dont have to keep banking for food.

[Jay]
13-09-2006, 06:02 PM
so there wasent a notice saying he cant have more then 10 lines...one thing i dont get is why do mods give an infraction and when you ask them about it and explain your point of view the dont respond :|
anywas i dono i dont think it worth it :)

kooldude23
13-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Printscreen the text in your sig, crop it, upload it and put it under. Still looks like text but is only 2 lines long x]

And it depends if you do alot of training, like training slayer you will need it.

Miichael
13-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Its most likely because your indirectly asking for rep in your sig ;]

Evolving
13-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Its most likely because your indirectly asking for rep in your sig ;]

I only put that there becasue loads of other people had it :o

And Doesnt it say when ur sig has to many lines in and stop u ? it says u have to many Letters or Lines ? so i dont see how i am Breaking the Ruels and couldnt he of told me about it before i got an infraction?!

On topic:
I do like Guthan The looks Time saving as u can spend all day training and not have to get more food but its the 9mil i dont like
do u think i should w8 for it to come down in price or Try and get the money and Buy asap?

:Jamie
13-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Not allowed to discuss about infractions on the forum in future dont do it ;)

Guthans is rather cheap buy it now b4 it will rise again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!