PDA

View Full Version : hello, this is my 1st day on habbox

limped-bizkit
28-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Hello all in habbox, im new in habbox, but not new in habbo hotel. This is a story of my life of how i met habbo hotel."I saw a few comercials about cokemusic. So finally i got up to check it out. I became a member of cokemusic, my screen-name was playa_375. Learning the ways of cokemuisic wasnt too easy. I had to learn about scammers, music, and decibles. I finally had it all, a nice home, a cute gf, the works. I learned one day that not all storys end happily. My gf ended up as a hooker, and scamers cut my clean of
furni. Everything went all down hill from there. I was poor, and broke. The few friends i had told me about habbo hotel. I thought it would be against my "will" as a cokemusic fan. One day, i tried it out. It suc*ed, no furni, no friends, nothing good showing up. I went back to cokemusic, i found out it was closed 4 a while. After finding out the tragity, i went to habbo. I found a few give-aways. I got some furni and friends there. Then i got more. Now i am siting here writing my story. Moral of story: never give up on your dreams."
thank you 4 your time,
- Dylan Leon
[texas-cowboy]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!