PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stupid errors.

lEddy
14-09-2006, 01:56 PM
I Cannot Log in Habbo For some reason When Sulake Finshed loading, It Says Error & I Have to Start the loading Again, B ut Sometimes If I Get Through The Log in page Comes Like Username_login & the other stuff. Why is it Doing this to me???
And if i Try to go in a Room I Get errored What Should I Do Any Help.

:Hazel
14-09-2006, 02:02 PM
I Cannot Log in Habbo For some reason When Sulake Finshed loading, It Says Error & I Have to Start the loading Again, B ut Sometimes If I Get Through The Log in page Comes Like Username_login & the other stuff. Why is it Doing this to me???
And if i Try to go in a Room I Get errored What Should I Do Any Help.

Your shockwave player sounds a bit dud. I'd reinstall this and see if it helps.

lEddy
14-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I use shockwave 10.1 Its the lastest aint it?

:Hazel
14-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I don't know but sometimes the shockwave player does go a bit funny it happened to me I kept getting errors etc. and I reinstalled it and it helped me.

lEddy
14-09-2006, 02:15 PM
I don't know but sometimes the shockwave player does go a bit funny it happened to me I kept getting errors etc. and I reinstalled it and it helped me.

How do i reinstall it?
Heres My Errors-
http://www.****************/uploads/ed99e4b3f2.png (http://www.****************)

Danny
14-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Right go to add/remove programes and go to shockwaves, delete it, then go to the shockwaves site and re-download it ;)

lEddy
14-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Its Working But its Really slow I Can't get the right picture of my habo excatly to get alts.

Danny
14-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Picture of your habbo? If that's what you mean, you can go to the Website Design section, go to find any habbo or what ever the post is called, and then type your habbo name in.

sjj8
20-09-2006, 03:25 PM
I had the same problem all i done was deleted it and downloaded one of the old shockwave players works a treat : D

PTER
26-09-2006, 02:54 AM
It can be doing that for multiple reasons.
-Your shockwave player is out of date
-Your internet explorer is out of date
-You have a very slow internet connection which doesnt allow habbo to
send all its data to your computer, which results in an error
To resolve this issue, try the following
-Reinstall the new Adobe Shockwave Player by going to the site provided on
the Habbo Hotel home page
-Install a later version of Internet Explorer, from www.microsoft.com
-Try to unplug your cable for your internet modem/router for 5 minutes and
replug it.
-Try using Mozilla Firefox, from www.Mozilla.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!