PDA

View Full Version : New SMS Number

Kymux
14-09-2006, 04:16 PM
That's Right. Check ou the homepage for more info. Its on the updates thingy

And you can now spend £25 on the service ! YAYA habbo get more money out of us.

Thanks,
Dan

Nemo
14-09-2006, 04:17 PM
ermmmm i dno coz i dont use SMS but nice find? x]

£25? AYe AYE AYE

foolish ppl :']

You
14-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Old news i think, I'll find the original 1 mo

Pyroka
14-09-2006, 04:18 PM
It isnt old news! But it has been mentioned in a thread before, i can tell you that. This is the first time its been OFFICIALLY annouced. I was just about to post it too this very minute X)

You
14-09-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=222246&highlight=%A325

Kymux
14-09-2006, 04:19 PM
HAH RYAN ! I GOT ERE 1ST INNIT ! lmao

ye it just got mentioned on da homepage so it dmnt matter.

EDIT FOR ABOVE:- Thats it getting removed. This is for getting it added xx

ebay
14-09-2006, 04:34 PM
who is gona sped 25 quid on credits

You
14-09-2006, 04:37 PM
who is gona sped 25 quid on credits
A moron like you? :rolleyes:

Adzeh (Forum Moderator) : Please don't be rude to other members.

Barmi
14-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Edit: Split the paragraphs up even more to make it easier for ,,, to read. ;P

Has anyone bothered to think of the logic behind it? Right, let's go from the top then...

1) Running one credit service is cheaper than running two services.

2) Having a higher limit means they can potentially earn more money.

3) This efficient financial change is likely to have been based on research Habbo have done.

I gather that the 35 credit line was used considerably more than the 15 credit line, thus they saw that as the more efficient line to keep active. They may have raised the limit to either compensate for the loss of the other line of income, OR that quite a number of people were actually reaching the £12 a week previous limit (and by raising this boundary they can potentially earn more money from these people).

I see nothing wrong with the change - it is efficient economics. Cheaper to maintain, and gain as much (if not more) money from it. Smart move by Sulake, IMO.

Note: No, I would never reach a credit limit. I rarely buy credits - only when my HC is running out, and that's usually during double credit or double HC offers.

(You are also not forced to buy credits either. If you didn't reach the credit limit before, then this change shouldn't really bother you. It should please you if you were a credit-aholic, but displease you if you were a frequent 15 batch buyer [which I never buy, because you don't get as much value for money as the 35 set.])

Kymux
14-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Why do you always write big paragraphs. I cant read lmao !

No some good points. +rep there

Thanks darling xx

You
14-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Has anyone bothered to think of the logic behind it? Right, let's go from the top then...

1) Running one credit service is cheaper than running two services.
2) Having a higher limit means they can potentially earn more money.
3) This efficient financial change is likely to have been based on research Habbo have done. I gather that the 35 credit line was used considerably more than the 15 credit line, thus they saw that as the more efficient line to keep active. They may have raised the limit to either compensate for the loss of the other line of income, OR that quite a number of people were actually reaching the £12 a week previous limit (and by raising this boundary they can potentially earn more money from these people).

I see nothing wrong with the change - it is efficient economics. Cheaper to maintain, and gain as much (if not more) money from it. Smart move by Sulake, IMO.

Note: No, I would never reach a credit limit. I rarely buy credits - only when my HC is running out, and that's usually during double credit or double HC offers. (You are also not forced to buy credits either. If you didn't reach the credit limit before, then this change shouldn't really bother you. It should please you if you were a credit-aholic, but displease you if you were a frequent 15 batch buyer (which I never buy, because you don't get as much value for money as the 35 set.)
Maaan yew have to stop writing long posts when you could simply put nice find

Kymux
14-09-2006, 04:58 PM
yeah lmao ! i told HIM HIM HIM but she wont listen !

You
14-09-2006, 05:01 PM
yeah lmao ! i told her but she wont listen !
Him :P

united-champ
14-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Heres the exact message,

Lost_Witness

A new SMS number to use

Have you noticed the changes on the SMS services? Last week we had a minor revolution in the Credits pages. The SMS system got a thorough spring clean and now we have a higher limit - meaning more times you can purchase each week - AND a new number!
Can you contain the excitement?! We can, (we have it in HelKat's Cookie Jar next to the fridge) but only just!

You can view the changes to the SMS services on the SMS Habbo Credits page.

Please note: These are the only changes to the SMS system -you still need to be at least 16 and live in the UK to buy credits using your mobile phone (SMS).

Kymux
14-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks for above xx

Isoelectric
14-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Lost_Witness
you still need to be at least 16 and live in the UK to buy credits using your mobile phone (SMS).

Huh, never knew you had to be 16 to buy creds via SMS? Ah well, habbo will never know ;D

You
14-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Huh, never knew you had to be 16 to buy creds via SMS? Ah well, habbo will never know ;D
lol, like they really care..

Pyroka
14-09-2006, 09:56 PM
They do care actually...Well, i havent seen much of any legal action with kids buying credits underage, but im sure someone has been contacted in the past by Sulake and have been billed a hell of alot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!